August 28, 2014 | 1713 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup (2011 Formulation)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

This is hands down, one of the BEST foundations I've ever bought. I think I've found my HG. This foundation does not oxidize or turn me orange, I found a perfect color match, no breakouts, this goes on so smooth, covers ALL flaws; yet looks natural, does not make my face cakey, gives me a poreless/flawless complexion, stays put ALL DAY & does NOT ever make my face oily. I don't even need to use powder, at all! This foundation is so light, I forget Iam wearing foundation. This is literally, my perfect foundation. I also love the fact this this is a foundation with a pump & this smells amazing (& I have never said/thought that about any other foundation before). This foundation is expensive, but worth every penny! I will definitely continue to buy this! As you can probably tell, Iam VERY pleased with my purchase. I highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by sdrogers85

I'm OBSESSED with this foundation! I'm in the color 023 peach and I think I'm about an NC/NW 30 bc I'm self tanning. This is a perfect match, no oxidation issues for me, and no wierd flash back issues. It has spf 25, which is more then what I normally see in other foundations. It's phenomenal on the skin, looks flawless and covers all my acne scarring and glides on like a dream. It dries to the touch quickly. The finish is matte but with a glow :-) it doesn't look heavy or cakey, even if you wanted to layer over some areas. I recommend this to anyone with normal to oily to acne prone skin! HG STATUS

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2013 4:08:00 AM More reviews by Gabrielle55

I've been using this foundation in 020 for so long, because every time i'm thinking about changing it i am disappointed with my new purchase.
I love the SPF factor (25) which is high for a foundation and the fact that it can be applied in multiple layers till you get your desired coverage. Plus, it can be applied using basically any method you like (sponge/brush/fingers) and it really stays in place ( i used it at the pool and it was still there after many hours) unless you rub it off.
On the other hand, the reason why i constantly try to find smth better is the fact that it oxidizes really nasty and it turns orange minutes after you apply it. I also tried the 022 and 010 and they react the same. I was really disappointed when i purchased the matching compact powder (020) which is even more "orange'y"
I gave it a 5 for the package. As many of you already know, cosmetic products that are packed in "open" bottles ( like Estee Lauder Double-wear) get contaminated very easily with bacteria even if you wash your hands before applying them, so i definitely love that Dior Forever comes in a package that protects the content.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 7:18:00 PM More reviews by madmilly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a massive foundation obsessed girl, always on the search for the prefect foundation to make my skin look flawless and near to perfect. I have AWFUL acne scarring and acne prone skin, it's oily. I've used double wear for a while which is fab but makes my face look dull and too Cakey. I've loved mac studio fix fluid too but I felt it broke up on my face after a long day and looked worse than without make up which is bad!!! so I've tried this for a while and I love it makes my acne skin look flawless and feels so soft ?! I think using fingers is the best way to apply , for me it's the only foubdation I've ever used where I don't feel the need to use powder. My only con is that the coverage isn't "full" and you have to work with it fast or it will dry n look like a mess !!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2013 9:28:00 AM More reviews by Aiselin

+It does not make my skin break out. Does not look oily after some time.
- It oxidizes. I use ivory shade and it becomes slightly orange after several minutes which makes it look darker than my neck.
I am looking for something similar too DIORSKIN Pure Light. It was the best foundation I have ever tried. It provided a nice glow and was also very sheer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 5:43:00 PM More reviews by AgnesD

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this foundation. It gives very good coverage and evens out my skin tone (which is acne-scarred and a bit uneven) but also has a nice glow. I don't need to set it with powder but I do give my t-zone a very light dusting of MAC Blot powder, using a brush, not the puff.

Before this, I tried a sample of Bobbi Brown Long Wear but I didn't like the feel - kind of sticky and heavy and it seemed to magnify my pores. Also went patchy. My regular foundation used to be MAC Mineralize, which wasn't giving me enough coverage and I couldn't build it. Also, it used to form little white beads of liquid on a hot day.

The Dior is a dream. It has great staying power - they're not kidding about the 'Forever'. I went for a run last night with it on, after a full day's wear, and it was still there after the run. It hadn't gone patchy or disappeared. I use it with EL Mattifying Primer which probably helps it stay put and also helps with my t-zone.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by lesleygabriel

i just mine in shade 020! the BA tried it out on my face and i immediately had to get it. Nothing compares really- i've tried MAC's studiofix and hated it due to the heavy coverage which i really don't need. also i've tried Laura Mercier's liquid foundation and that was my holy grail until of course i came across Diorskin Forever. This rly is my HG of foundations. makes my skin SO flawless it's unbelievable. i don't even have to set it with a finishing/mineral powder (MAC skinfinish) but i usually do. Since my complexion is pretty good- no pimples, not oily, only slight pigmentation, i would usually opt for a tinted moisturizer (laura mercier). so if you're someone that's looking for something lightweight with a tinsy bit more coverage than a tinted mois, i'd say go for this..you absolutely won't regret it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2013 4:57:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have very pale skin with a lot of redness and some freckles. My skin is also dry. I have used many different types of foundations in the past. Even though I have dry skin, I've found it difficult to wear liquid foundation. It always gets flaky on me, on my nose especially. I work 12 hour shifts as an RN and I wanted a good foundation to last throughout my work hours. I decided to bite the bullet and spend more for a foundation, if it works then I don't mind the price. I bought the lightest color, 110. I always apply moisturizer and smashbox photofinish primer before any foundation. I only had to use two pumps of this foundation, each pump is very small. I used a MAC 187 brush to stipple the product on. The firs thing I noticed was that it had a pleasant smell to it. It applied very easily. I need a medium to full coverage and this is definitely buildable, that's why I use 2 pumps. If you want a light coverage, 1 pump would be more than enough. I've been wearing this foundation for weeks and I'm very happy with it. It covers all my redness, does not get flaky, it gives a nice natural finish to the face, not too matte but not too dewey. I use NARS translucent powder to set my foundation and this combination works well for me. I love that the lightest color has some yellow in it to tone down my redness. I always end up having to buy the 2nd lightest color to cover my redness and I don't get a perfect match. This was different, it matched my skin and covered all my flaws. The foundation held up for my 12+ hour shift as well, no fading or oxidizing. I would definitely repurchase.

UPDATE: I do love this foundation. I actually went through 3 bottles because I loved it so much. I have learned though that the product doesn't last very long. I can go through a bottle ever 5 weeks. The foundation is in a heavy glass bottle. The top is sealed and you cannot open it. Once the pump stops pumping, you cannot open it to get out the foundation. I have no idea who much is left in the bottle either because the glass is so thick, you can't see through it. I really love this foundation but I cannot keep using it when I use it up so quickly. The price is too expensive and I feel like there is a lot of product being wasted.

12 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 8:12:00 AM More reviews by carolinelovesbunnies

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation and use it as my regular everyday makeup. I love that it does not irritate my skin (surprisingly, despite the noticeable fragrance, which I do find lovely). It goes on very smoothly, dries quickly (while allowing just enough time to blend it - apply to one area at a time), covers all sorts of blemishes, wears well (almost an entire work day - I set with powder) and provides a beautiful finish. The look is more of a doll-faced appearance, as it is medium to full coverage, closer to the full end of the spectrum. It is a natural look in the finish, in that it is a bit mattifying, but has a subtle glow as well. It is very pretty. I am always told that I have nice skin when wearing this foundation, when actually I have blemishes and freckles (which, I know, some may love). It applies well on its own or over my Hourglass primer, and blush/powder apply well over it too. It does not cause me breakouts, and I think it may actually help my skin also. This has been my favourite foundation for years.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by MaddyKate93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Sorry to be a party-pooper.
But this stuff really disappoints me! :(
I expected a lot from this, being $77 AUD and Dior.
I use Lancôme teint idole ultra 24h for day and Revlon colorstay when I go out.
After reading reviews on here on the quest for even better foundation I decided to purchase this over YSL teint resist.
I was color matched to shade 010, the lightest and on my neck it looked alright.
I wore this for a week and just really couldn't love it!
It gets oily on me and goes orange, every time I applied I was disappointed! Maybe on someone less pale and with dry skin this might work.
Also the scent reminded me of an old rimmel foundation..
Oh well, at least I know brand doesn't necessarily mean quality, I much prefer the Lancôme!! Lastly, this gave me pimples too and It's hard for me to breakout from a foundation. Sigh. Goodluck!