Dior Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup (2011 Formulation)

4.1

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE) 4.00 % - TITANIUM DIOXIDE 2.37 %. OTHER INGREDIENTS: AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - DIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXILETHYL DIMETHICONE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER - DIMETHICONOL/METHYLSILANOL/SILICATE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - STEARIC ACID - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE - ALUMINA - VP/VA COPOLYMER - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - ALGIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - ACACIA SENEGAL GUM - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - BHT - CITRONELLOL - SERINE - XANTHAN GUM - SODIUM STEARATE - ATELOCOLLAGEN - ZINC GLUCONATE - SODIUM HYALURONATE - SODIUM CHLORIDE. [ /-: CI 77002 (ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE) - CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) - CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]. N 06069/A

on 8/27/2013 10:18:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Can not say enough about this foundation! It is by far my FAVORITE out there! Nothing compares to the coverage, texture, and over all wear of this foundation! I have very oily skin and this is foundation (with a primer of course) wears all day!

on 8/22/2013 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Got this at sephora and it is going back. I do not feel that this is a good foundation for dry and aging skin. Face feels dry and tight once it dries down no matter how much moisturizer and hydrating makeup spray I use with it.

on 8/22/2013 2:29:00 PM

I love this foundation! It gives me a beautiful nice matte look.

One bottle lasts my 12 months. Because i need 1 pump to cover my whole face.

And the packaging is so lovely. (L)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I only got this foundation a little while ago but in all honesty it is very good. It's a semi-matte finish which isn't something I usually go for (quite dewy) but it doesn't matter as I have normal skin so I can wear either. It is definitely very lightweight I feel like I'm wearing no foundation an covers any blemishes and redness well. It dries a little quicker than my other foundations which itself has it's own pros and cons but still blends beautifully. Also its pale enough for me which is unusual and i am very happy! I am (nc15 in mac although a tad yellow for me) Not sure if I'd buy it again but glad I got it :D

Went to Sephora to try several foundations. Got samples of Urban Decay Naked &NARS Sheer Glow. The sales girl suggested this one, so I gave it a try. LOVE it! Went back and bought the full size bottle. I'm MAC NC30-35, asian light-med skin tone and shade 21 is a perfect match. Glides on and blends like a dream. Lasting power and really gives a flawless look with great coverage without looking made up.

Has a nice scent to it and the bottle is gorgeous.

this is my first dior foundation ! i was very ecxited to try it and it was like wow and mmm somewhere dispointing ! why !?? beuz it dried realy fast on my hand when i wnted to put it !! and i need to put alot of product !?! i didnt like the finsh it had when i looked at tge meror but like after 10 to 15 mints it was amizing and flowless !! the reson i chose this one is buz they said its full covarge !! and belive me its not !! its medium ,, wht i like in it is that i loook realy prety and natural loook and beauty boomshell on the camera which is a wow cuz i am
ugly on camrs !
i wouldnt say i would buy it again but i would if i didnt find somthing better !! i am ecxtide to try the gevinge foundation loved it on my handdd wowho

on 6/19/2013 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been a loyal wearer of Laura Mercier TM for years, but as I'm getting closer to thirty, I decided I needed a more polished look and decided to switch to foundation. I've tried countless high-end and drugstore foundations--MUFE HD, Tarte Amazonian Clay, Smashbox, MAC, and Revlon Colorstay, just to name a few--but none of them worked. They either made me look cakey, settled in the few lines I have, emphasized my dry skin, or broke me out. Diorskin Forever does none of that. This foundation covers any redness or discoloration flawlessly and hasn't caused a single breakout. It does have a noticeable scent when you first apply it, but I've found that it fades quickly and is not offensive. I've worn it with and without primer, and I can honestly say that this foundation doesn't *need* a primer to make your skin look flawless. I get compliments on my skin all the time now, and I can't recommend this enough. It's definitely worth its price.

on 6/14/2013 7:36:00 PM

Bought this foundation (010 ivore) a few months ago and I really like it. It covers well redness around the nose and my blackheads just disappear...it gives my skin a really nice colour (I use it after applying my smashbox photo finish primer). It lasts all day, I got dry skin and it really doesn't dry it out. My face looks natural even when exposed to direct light.
The packaging is really nice, u can see how much product u have left.
It's pricey, but then again completely worth the money.

on 6/4/2013 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

I have nothing but good things to say about this product. It matches my needs so well, that I have been continually repurchasing it.
It gives full coverage, stays on for super long, it's buildable, looks natural, has SPF25. What else would you want from a foundation? I'd like it to be cheaper obviously, but if the price doesn't stop me from buying it for the 6th time, it means it's a great product :)

on 6/4/2013 10:32:00 AM

This foundation is wonderful. I have mild acne scarring and still suffer from an occasional pimple; and this foundation does a great job at evening out my skin tone. It has such a lovely finish. It makes my flawed skin look almost flawless.I And it lasts so long; I don't experience any oxidation or slipping and sliding; which is great!

As a side-note, I love the beautiful packaging; elegant. Every time I reach for it I feel like it's a jewel. In essence, I love the functionality and the packaging :0).