September 23, 2014 | 1795 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lancome - Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector [LR 2412 4%]

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 9:06:00 AM More reviews by divabelle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just a few things:

1. If you are not using Visionnaire (or any other serum) UNDER a moisturizer, you are NOT going to get the results you are looking for! Serums (except those that have a built in moisturizer, which are few) must have a hydrator added over them, EVEN if you have oily skin! (there are oil free moisturizers, and oily skin needs hydration too!)

2. Visionnaire does NOT claim ANYWHERE to do anything for dark spots! It's for uneven TEXTURE, not uneven coloring!

3. If you use it once or twice a week, don't expect results. Using it morning and night, (or even only once a day) will give you some type of results. NO one believes that I am as old as I am, and it's as a result of using this serum at night and a different one in the mornings.

8 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by gbetzold

Considering how expensive this was, I expected my face to be transformed. I did not notice any change in the texture or appearance of my skin. I didn't develop any new wrinkles in the month I used this (twice a day I might add) but I noticed zero reduction in the fine lines I already have. My hyperpigmentation wasn't reduced, my pores do not appear to be smaller, and my skin does not look any brighter. Also, this product is HIGHLY perfumed and has an old lady scent to it. If you really want to see a change in your skin, invest in topical vitamin C and a good retinol. Your jaw will drop at the changes that happen overnight.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 9:44:00 AM More reviews by tinalrichard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I will NEVER be without this stuff. Lancome and Estee Lauder always have excellent products with Lancome (for me) always coming in 1st. This serum is phenomenal. The Genifique line is also terrific. I use them together as a morning and night time routine followed by moisturizer. My skin looks fabulous. I can see the difference and it's only been a week. It gives amazing clarity to the skin, hydrates without feeling oily.. My skin is brighter, looks baby soft and is in the best shape it's ever been. I will never be without it!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by luvlost03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Let me start off by saying this product did improve my skin and I noticed results in a week, my pores were smaller and my skin was brighter. I also noticed acne scaring fading. I did not have to use as much foundation and no longer need concealer, and never had any breakouts. Heres the problem this is full of silicones which im not a fan of since I have clog prone skin. But most importantly this product is tested on animals and I cannot support that.

6 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2013 3:11:00 AM More reviews by PINUPROCK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I loved the idea of it and I really like Lancome makeup wise, skin care I really don't think is that good, but Im always looking for the next best thing ... I purchased this with high hopes and I think it does work, when applying it feels soft and pretty in texture it glides nicely into skin and It feels nice, like a milky serum, however I will never know if this delivers.. by day 2 I always get red blemishes and it breaks me out, have tried to use at least 5 times and it always freaks my skin I don't know I really want to use the product but my skin wont tolerate, and my skin is not that sensitive I will pass to my mom maybe she can use it and I wont waste 100 dlls!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by jessietychau

It does improve the appearance of my skin. I completely finished one bottle. However, the improvements were very minor and not worth the price tag.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2013 8:10:00 AM More reviews by deeptisarin

although this product is very expensive, but i used it for 3 days and my skins already feels fabulous. the dryness and patches are gone already, although i till havent felt that my skin has become more even or the small little lines are gone,. but it has been just 3 days. i do wish the price wasnt this much.
the serum itself is very soft and flows easily on the skin and i dont need to put any other moisturizer on top. just the serum and then the sun block and i am ready to go .

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by decayestella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I have mixed feelings with this one. I bought this after hearing so many raves on youtube.

I like how it has even out my skintone (discolorization but not dark spots) and texture. But on the other hand it also broke me out. It also causes bumps on dryer areas of my face.

So... I guess i will just use this when i needed it? I wouldn't reccomend this to acne-prone skin though.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by drkpprdoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Got several samples of this and I had heard positive things about this product, so I thought I would give it a try. I used it several times, it caused some kind of allergic reaction - there were large red welts all over my face but they went away within a couple hours. This happened each time I used the product, so I quit using it before it could cause any permanent damage. I didn't see any improvement in the appearance of my skin from the usage of this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by bonbon4face

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I received this product as a sample, and used it for 1 week. I did notice my skin is a bit more even and translucent. I did not get any breakouts or allergic reaction. The serum is somehow between milky lotion and essence texture, easy apply and quickly absorbed. I do need 2 pea sized drops to feel sufficient.
I purchased the 50ml bottle 2 months ago. I need to give great review for this product. i first notice the differences after 2 weeks of use. Now my skin is much more even, pores are much smaller = less white heads and breakouts, everything LancĂ´me promises what it will do, DO happen! I will definitely repurchase it.