April 18, 2014 | 1755 users online

Treatments - Lancome - Visionnaire [LR 2412 4%]

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by iliveinabox

First off, I never really saw my skin as anything of a problem. It's just not very note-worthy. I do have a bit of stubborn oil around my T-Zone, and very recently I've noticed some very fine lines under my eyes. Other than that, I don't have a problem.

I received this as a sample from Sephora. I decided, "What the heck." and gave it a shot. I was really impressed! The second I put it on my skin, my fine lines disappeared (and have yet to come back) and it left my skin looking more radiant than I had ever imagined! My skin was very even looking and the oil at my T-Zone appeared to be gone! My husband even noticed, his remark was something like "Wow! That stuff actually did something!" lol. I've been using this for about a week now, and still have a bit left over in the sample. I want to buy it, but it's so expensive! Maybe I can find something similar for a bit less. :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Hermanspottypants

meh
I got through 50mls and thats enough. My skin seems just as good without this product in my life. I don't think it did much for my mega pores.

But I have a bone to pick. The SA said to use this at night (so I purchased Genefique for day use).
Since then Visionnaire has been put into a foundation.
Soooooooooooo Visionnaire does work in the day time as long as you hide it in foundation???

Finks to the marketing scamsters.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by daesung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this stuff totally works! even skin tone improvement, complexion is smoother and i don't even need to use that much bb cream anymore! some of my friends did not even notice that i actually didn't apply make-up on certain days. Definitely a YES to repurchasing Visionnaire.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Sinfidel

I received 2 deluxe samples of this product and tested it for two weeks. While the serum smells nice and looks really pretty (white/lavender iridescence), and feels/applies nicely on the skin, I did not notice any effects on my skin. I use this after my moisture surge, and other than a possible brightening effect nothing else happened. I will continue to test it out to see if I notice any additional effects.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by YellowLantern

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After using this for about two or three weeks I started noticing that my skin seems smoother/softer and looks more even. I also see a small difference in a fine line I'm developing on my forehead. The changes aren't huge and life altering, but it does improve my skin quality. I use this only in the morning and I like that this isn't one of those silicone-y greasy serums since I have oily skin and I don't need that. If you have dry skin you will most certainly need a moisturizer afterwards because this serum is not at all moisturizing.

While this does make a difference in my skin, the difference isn't as great as what Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair does for me (that serum gives me way more noticeable results especially in brightening my complexion). Overall I think this serum is decent and worth trying, but make sure to give it some time. I didn't start to see any results until a few weeks after starting it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by schixzotic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Initially I was very impressed with the product - it delivered on its promises and fixed a lot of my problems, including reducing the appearance of my acne scars. My skin also looked more radiant after a week or so of use. I've been using this product since it was launched (last year? The year before?). My skin seems to have been desensitised to its effects however, and I don't see any marked improvement any more. 1 lippie off for that! As such I would not buy again. However, if it's your first time using it, you should see good results.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by kpxgenie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So many mixed reviews of this... I have to say, at first, I was not impressed. I used samples of this day and night for about 2 weeks. My skin is dry on the cheeks & oily in the T-zone. I use tons of moisturizer normally, but with this, I cleansed my face > toner > Visionnaire > moisturizer (not as much as I normally use). I didn't think it really made a difference until I ran out of samples. o.O
2 weeks of not using this and I started noticing that my skin wasn't as "glowy" in the mornings and after I got off work. It seemed to go back to its "I have a lot of moisturizer glow" instead of that natural healthy facial glow. So, I caved in, bought a bottle, and BAM back to healthy, supple, skin. It doesnt break me out, but then again my skin isnt THAT sensitive. Overall, definitely worth the purchase for those that are under 50, because I don't think this is strong enough to help with already aged skin. Definitely a preventative-aging measure!

HOWEVER, due to the expensive price tag (even if it IS worth it), I take off one lippie.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2013 1:54:00 AM More reviews by SeeTea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this stuff. It's crazy expensive but I feel like it really changed my skin. I noticed results almost immediately from day 1 the texture of my skin is much smoother now and I think even my pores are starting to look better (but that may be because my skin texture has improved THAT much).

I've used this for about 2 months now and 2x a day (day and night), finishing off the 1 fl. oz size in that amount of time. NOT CHEAP since I used it up so fast. I just ran out of it and immediately repurchased the big bottle (3.3 fl. oz size) despite the cost.

I don't know if the results are lasting if I do not continue to use the product or if I have to continuously use the product to maintain this effect. I will try to use less with this next bottle (only 1x a day) to see if I continue to get the same results with less product.

Only drawback is that it hasn't improved my hyperpigmentation freckles along my upper cheeks which is one of the things I was initially hoping it would do. Also love the pretty packaging :) From other reviews it looks like this is a hate it or love it product since some people's skin does not have a favorable reaction with the unique active ingredient (LR 2412 4%), so I suggest getting samples and try it out first before committing to the price tag. Good luck!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by xxbabydollxx

This serum is a godsend, and I dont even like lancome! I bought this because there were so many great reviews on Sephora, hah not here obviously. To start off I'm a big believer of a great serum-- the price is always justified. I'd even go far enough to say that w/ a great serum you could get away with using a plain jane moisturizer. to me a serum is a concentrated solution that could ideally treat whatever problem you have at the root. It contains no moisture at all just the solution. This serum works goodness on your whole complexion, I believe its main purpose is to lighten up dark spots...? It does that slowly with time but a weeks use of this is amazing on your complexion as a whole. Your skin looks lumious, clearer(even if you have acne still-- thats me) , and more even and radiant skin. All things I never thought my skin could be! I'm a skincare fanatic.. always hopeful on the search for a life changing product that will finally do what its advertised to do. And boy.. does this product deliver.! My parents and bf both complimented me saying something looks different and It was really just this serum.

I use this serum in the morning to take advantage of the pearlescent quality in the serum. If you own this product you know what I mean. when you pump the serum onto your hand you cant see a slight pinkish/silvery sheen to the serum which adds to the radiance of this serum once applied .

If your looking for something to diminish dark spots I would try a serum from the diorsnow line(esp the night one) while this product does do some spot lightening I love it better as a overall complexion treatment, to inject life and light into my skin. I would not rely on this to correct dark spots. This would cause some people to dock a lipstick off but despite that, I would repurchase to no end, it's that amazing to me! Def one of my skincare must haves.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by mllemustard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ouch!

I am 5 days into a large sample and I just had to rewash my face (well, Bioderma Crealine followed by thermal water) because my skin was burning after applying Visionnaire.

Visionnaire is the only change I've made in my skin care routine. Granted, I'm switching to this after unsuccessfully trying a Clarins serum (so maybe I should have given my skin a break and gone back to a tried and true product for a week).

I noticed some increased sensitivity two nights ago. Today it was bad enough that I needed to remove the product. Obviously I didn't use it long enough to see any other effects.

For the record: I'm 37, skin that verges to the dry (although my previous skin care routine seems to have stabilized my skin and I was able to kick down my moisturizer). I use a retinol at night (alternating with Clarins Santal oil), a Roche-Posay moisturizer and sunscreen during the day, usually just spot concealing if necessary with no foundation. Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair-- used as a serum during the day, under moisturizer and sunscreen-- seems to work the best for me, so back to that I go!