Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes

3.5

Aqua (Water) , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Cera Alba (Beeswax) , Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax) , Acacia Senegal (Acacia Senegal Gum) , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , PEG , PPG-17 , 18 Dimethicone , Steareth-20 , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Simethicone , Disodium EDTA , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Panthenol , May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) , CI 77007 (Ultramarines) , CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) , Mica , CI 75470 (Carmine) , CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) , CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) , CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) , CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

on 9/18/2013 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this on a whim just for nostalgic reasons, since I used it in High School. It is even better then I remember. The brush is amazing and allows you to get all your lashes from inner corner to outer corner. The formula is beautiful and coats every lash and gives great length and volume without clumping. I was also able to build up my lashes with minimal clumping. Overall, a great drugstore mascara.

on 9/18/2013 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have this product in the color Blackest Black. The mascara has a funny little cone shaped brush that I find a little hard to work with. I'm already prone to poking my eye when applying mascara and having a pointed tip just makes matters worse lol.

Great Lash Lots of Lashes mascara gives my lashes nice length but not much volume.

The formula of this mascara is very wet. I prefer a happy medium between wet and dry mascara formulas.

My biggest gripe is that this mascara flakes. For this reason, I will not repurchase this mascara.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my favorite mascara for my lower lashes. It grabs all the little sparse hairs and doubles them in size. It gave me ok results for my top lashes.

on 9/11/2013 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is my everyday wear for sure! I used the Big lashes one before buy now I fell in love with this. The formula and brush works perfectly for me. Lots of long lashes for sure. I will always buy this!

on 9/10/2013 1:42:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I'm absolutely love this mascara! It really does add volume, with no clumps, and no mess! Even if I wear only one coat or three, it adds a lot of length and volume. The wand is a bit odd but I think it works out perfectly. I have been asked a lot of times if my eyelashes are fake while using this mascara. I started using it about a year and a half and I have not switched to other mascaras. I have tried other ones like falsies and colossal but none have worked as great as this one. Definitely a beauty must-have!

on 9/10/2013 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Eek, probably the most frustrating mascara to work with. It essentially clumps on my lashes and I have to comb it out with a lash comb every single time. It looks fine after doing that, but the application is so poor, I can't wait to finish this tube.

I like this mascara it holds my lashes curl and makes them look natural

on 9/2/2013 3:57:00 PM

This mascara is a very lengthening mascara. The wand makes it very easy to get into your inner and lower lashes. If you use it to heavily, it will make your lashes stick together and get very clumpy. I really like the length this mascara gives me but I wish is could separate my lashes more. I have found so many other mascaras from the drugstore that I don't think I will repurchase but I will continue to use it.

on 8/31/2013 4:18:00 PM

The Great Lash Lots of Lashes mascara has been my favorite mascara for the past year. I paid $2 for it which is a really good deal for a mascara this good that lasted me multiple months. The packaging is cute and it does a huge effect on my lashes. I definitely think it's worth the money and worth repurchasing. The brush is a bit hard to use the first few uses, but after a while you get used to the odd shape. Overall 4/5

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I was a little disappointed with this. There wasn't much length. I had to put another mascara (maybelline the falsies) to see some length. But i really like the brush. It separates great! i wanted to get the original but all the originals were waterproof and i didn't want the one with the big brush. i didn't like the boxy packaging either. At least it was on sale. It was on sale for $3 bucks in Walmart (in the back to school bin) Oh well. It wasn't a big loss because it was cheap : )