September 21, 2014 | 2128 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Lots of Lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 4:19:00 AM More reviews by takenu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara! I have it in the brown shade. It took me a bit getting used to with the differently shaped brush, but now it's super easy to use. The part with the shorter bristles is good when I want to get near the inner corner of my eye or add extra volume. The long bristles are good at separating and lengthening. This mascara is super versatile, you can cam a really natural look or build up more dramatic looking lashes. Normally mascara will smudge on my lower eyelid (I only put it on my upper lashes but for some reason it transfers to my lower lid right under the lash line) but this doesn't smudge on me. Plus I like that it isn't too hard to remove with just soap and water. The price is great and I think the tube is pretty cute, too. I would definitely repurchase this if I ran out. I like this better than my benefit mascara and various loreal mascaras i have tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2013 7:17:00 AM More reviews by KatieLevieber

i absolutely LOVE this mascara. The wand is really nice but i hate the fact that a lot of product is at the pointy part of the wand. The wand lets you get every lash but the consistancy is a LITTLE too wet, but not bad tho. I think it flakes a little but again, nothing too bad. Really amazing for its price. i would buy it even if it was double the price. Definitly recommend

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by aquaprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Didn't like this mascara. The formula was too wet and it didn't do anything for my lashes but make them darker. The brush is also too sparse and stiff which made it hard to coat my lashes. My lashes are medium length and are not full but not sparse, also my eyelashes barely have a curl and go straight out.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This mascara is really good at making lashes flare out but it smudges and clumps too much for me

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by doaa123

LOVE this mascara. It adds amazing length, great volume, and holds my curl. Wetter formula which I love, but some don't. Only problems I had with this is it flakes, but it isn't as bad as some other mascaras. This is a great mascara, and the price is even better.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2013 2:59:00 AM More reviews by mascaraloverforlife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

this is an ok mascara. this is the first great lash mascara i've tried and i wasn't expecting too much from it because of its combo reviews. i saw this at rite aid drugstore for only 5 bucks so i decided to try it, the heart shaped wand really gets through my tiny lashes! it does add a decent amount of volume and length. though, i've tried better ones so i wouldn't repurchase this.

PROS
+adds a little volume
+adds length
+dark pigment
+holds the curl
+separates my lashes well
+super CHEAP
+the brush is really cool

CONS
-flakes after a few hours
-can be clumpy if it's not applied properly
-makes my lashes kind of hard

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 5:20:00 AM More reviews by champagnestars74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Cheap and effective drugstore mascara. I usually use Diorshow but this is a great alternative, especially since I found out we should discard our mascaras once a month. For this price, absolutely no complaints. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by EmilyDelToro

I LOVE this mascara!<3 I bought it at Wal-Mart and was in a rush to go try out for cheerleading and I needing a good cheap mascara and thank the heavens this was it. It is very volumizing and very dark and bold. It lengthens my lashes very well and doesn't clump. The brushes very good for using at the corner of your eyelashes. Everyone asks me if I wear false lashes and I say no I just have a amazing mascara. I definitely recommend it to everyone it will become your best friend(:

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by JmeCass

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this on a whim. I think I used this mascara back in high school so I figured it wouldn't apply to my adult self but I was wrong. I am a mascara-aholic having tried many other mascaras. The little brush gets the end lashes to wing right out and grabs all the little lashes too. Sometimes I notice a few flakes and other times not. It might depend on my activities that day, whether I am running around at work or not! The brush Is my favourite part, and the price can't be beat. I wait for it to go on sale for $4 in Canada and buy a couple. I love that this mascara comes off fairly easily at the end of the day too so you don't lose any lashes. Definitely a re-purchase for me as it can be natural looking or use as the first coat with another mascara to give uber volume.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by jessica523

I really like this mascara, as I usually go for makeup that is more practically priced. For the price, I think the product is great. For me personally, too-heavy lashes weigh my eyes down and just make my eyes look half shut, so I like the effect I get from this mascara. It definitely makes my lashes look longer and thicker, and I never had a problem with clumping. After using it for a while, the product itself does tend to get a little clumpy, but I've never had my lashes look clumpy. I'll definitely repurchase this product - I love the product and I love the price.