October 25, 2014 | 1875 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2014 2:04:00 PM More reviews by ham409

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my second tube of this mascara. Great mascara! Cheap. Lasts. Makes my baby asian lashes very long. Doesn't transfer and I have oily skin. It's not waterproof, but it doesn't smudge on me. Even L'oreal's carbon black waterproof mascara smudges on me. For some reason, L'oreal's mascaras just always seem so "wet" when they are new, and it takes a very long time for it to dry up a bit. I think that the fact that it's so wet combined with my oily skin makes it very transferrable (hence, raccoon eyes). I didn't have that issue with this mascara at all. I wear contacts and it didn't irritate my eyes. I curl my lashes after applying mascara, and this mascara made my lashes very curl-able and long. I would repurchase. There's only 1 color I think ... black. Lasts through a whole day of work...from when I put it on the morning to evening when I get home. Since it's inexpensive, wouldn't hurt to try. It works for me better than the other drugstore brand mascaras.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

After all the rave reviews I heard about this mascara, I was thoroughly disappointed. Clumpy, clumpy, clumpy. Clumped on the first swipe. Didn't make my lashes look their best. Didn't volumize. After curling my lashes, it did not hold it, if anything it made it straighten out quicker because the formula felt so heavy on my lashes. This also takes FOREVER to remove. I like mascaras that stay on, don't get me wrong, but there's plenty I have tried that do that and you can remove them with ease. I have to rub and rub makeup remover over these and squeeze my lashes in my fingers and it still stays on. Price was cheap, but I think this is one product that reflects that. Not a fan at all.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by Havemore

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this, I had heard such great things about it on YouTube. I had to order it via their web site since we don't have it here in Canada in the stores so was really excited to get it. I had cancer and my last treatment was 3 years ago, but my lashes never came back in the way they were before all of the chemo/radiation. I miss my long thick lashes, so I thought maybe a mascara that was raved about would do the trick.
At least it wasn't expensive. I am not happy at all with this mascara. The colour is a nice deep black, but the formula is very wet. I have to wipe it off a couple of times on a tissue otherwise my poor little eyelashes get over laden with clumps and globs. It also tends to irritate my eyes.
I am disappointed because I was hoping to find at least a bit of a HG mascara in this one, but my search continues. I am happy it works for other people who may not have the lash issue I do.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2014 3:17:00 AM More reviews by jadyxo

It's okay.... But IMO it separates the base of the lashes too much and clumps too much at the top of the lashes. Made mine look weird and it also made my lashes have an awkward shape (they curved to the right?). It was so cheap so I don't really mind giving it to my sister.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by patriciajazmin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this about 3 months ago and I always curl my lashes before applying. It was very black which I liked but the product is very clumpy, and by the time I tried to quickly apply a second coat the first coat was so fast to dry it just got thick in a not-cute-way. It didn't separate or elongate my lashes. I guess it really just serves to thicken. I didn't like the way it looked and the brush collects to much product on the end. It's hard to have a detailed swipe. Maybe if they make a new wand I will try it again because I do like the deep black color of it. But I won't try it again. It was very cheap however. Maybe buy it and use it with another wand you have laying around.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Not that this wonderful mascara needs ANOTHER glowing review but here we go..I have never had such success with a mascara! I was hesitant at first to buy it because it wasn't waterproof but it is waterproof. I have extremely watery eyes and it holds up. The wand is just right. It is classic but small enough to get the tiny lashes at the ends. The price is incredible 4 dollars I think maybe less. I just can't find any fault with this mascara. It is wonderful.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by emily0212

I loved this stuff at first. It separated my lashes and made them LONG (I'm not really looking for volume so whatever). Then it started getting gross and clumpy. I read somewhere that rather than wipe your mascara wand on a tissue, wipe it on a piece of paper or a post-it note. I wiped the wand and got a massive clump of goop off. And now it works perfect again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by ginabeebop

AMAZING!! So far I have tried Loreal voluminous million lashes, Benefit's they're real, and Maybelline's the falsies, and Lancome hypnose, and this is my absolute favorite. It is very wet when you first buy it, but I accidentally left it partially open overnight and the next morning it was the perfect consistency!! Somehow this mascara curls and makes my lashes very noticeable, also lasts all day without flakes, and minimal smudging!! The price you can't beat as well I paid 3 dollars at Walgreens. (:

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by nrokita

My favorite YouTube beauty artist Lauren Curtis loves this product and for the price I had to try it out. I was a long time buyer of the maybelline mascaras (aqua tube and purple tube) and this mascara really allows you to build your lashes without getting messy or clumpy. Also it is so budget friendly, no need to spend big bucks on a good mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 7:58:00 PM More reviews by mberteig

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this mascara and the price can't be beat! For me, this is a volumizing mascara. I like to layer it on top of a lengthening mascara.

That being said, I agree with other reviewers that this is a "wet" mascara. However, for me, it is wet the first few times I use it (thereby applying too much and being kind of clumpy), then it seems to be less wet and it is a perfect consistency for awhile, for the majority of the tube. Then, it actually gets too dry and I toss it at that point. So, it must dry out very slowly once opened or something like that. Anyway, I wanted to mention that, as it has been my experience with multiple purchases of this product.

Also, a mascara tip I learned that really helps is to wipe off the wand after withdrawing it from the tube, especially the end of the wand. This really helps with the clumping and applying too much product.