November 21, 2014 | 1034 users online

Fragrances - Prada - Candy EDP

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Mkuplv86

i love the smell but it doesn't last AT ALL!!! It's gone an hour after i spray it. very disappointing. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2013 9:54:00 AM More reviews by Mysticmme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The benzoin smells like play-doh, it doesn't last on the skin, and the bottle design reminds me of the actress Debbie Reynolds (weird I know, but I find her style repellant).

Bad news aside, someone gave me a shower gel and that was a fun product.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Mis72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I like this scent. It is definitely unique and sweet. However, it didn't last on me whatsoever. There are some scents that I put in my hair rather than on skin, due to chemistry issues. I put this on my skin AND in my hair and by lunchtime, I couldn't detect it all and neither could my coworkers. I have other Prada scents and they last much longer than this one. I wish i could return it!!Too much money for too little benefit

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by sauce62

I chose Candy from the Sephora Perfume Sampler at Christmas. I was really hard pressed to find one that was full bottle worthy. But I do quite like this. No sillage on this one, but it does last on my skin and clothes. Very warm and delicious. Upon first applying though, I do get a very strong blast of carrots. Yes, carrots! The carrot scent dissipates quickly and I am left with the caramel and musk. I don't agree that it smells like Pink Sugar. I can't stand that one. This has some butteriness to it. Reminds me of the long discontinued Warm Embrace from Victoria's Secret. Enjoyable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by bleuday

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Yes, it's overly sweet. Yes, it's a decedent of the gourmand freaks issuing from Angel. Yes, it smells like candy. Cotton candy.

And that is why I like this one.

That over the top powder with the obnoxious vanilla sugar, and the mixed bag of florals underneath.

Not elegant. Not sophisticated. But it's not cloying nor is it rotting.

Wearing cotton candy, there's something kinda romantic and circus like and bizarre, and it makes me smile.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by BCoffin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My husband bought me this for Christmas and I really like it, I use it as a backup or to change things up from my current fave scent Gucci Flora II. It's sweet, yet not too sweet, and seems to have nice staying power. I get lots of compliments on this frangrance when wearing it. Love the bottle and the way it mists.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Silvertip

No, no and NO. I can't understand why this is so popular, to me it smells like an old lady... But I like the idea and the bottle, the spraythingy is supercute!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 3:12:00 PM More reviews by caperucita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my signature scent. It is soft, warm and sweet, not a very complex scent, but I like it anyway :) On me, it's musk, amber, and powdery caramel, much more mature than most sweet fragances, and lasts about 8 hours. Sillage is close to the skin; only people that get close to you can smell it (that is, if you don't overspray).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by skelterhelter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Prada Candy is the sophisticated yet still fun older sister of Aquolina's Pink Sugar & Viva La Juicy. There's an overall cotton candy sweetness -- which makes it perfect for younger girls -- but it has a musky Oriental dry down with a slight hint of caramel, so older ladies can rock it too. It's a scent a girl can wear to the office or school because it's very light, girly and non-offensive. And don't be put off by the word musk -- it's just a general warmth & spice that rounds out the gourmand sweetness rather than your typical cloying musk. Beautiful scent but I took off a lippie for its disappointing longevity. I can barely smell it after about a half hour. So instead of taking the plunge & buying a full-size bottle (been working on my samples), I purchased a $5 knock-off from CVS called Party Candy. Not an exact dupe but very similar, and also in a cute bottle like the original. Lasting power sucks on the dupe too, but at least I'm only out $5 instead of $80 ;p

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by amandawongjoyee

Really nice and sweet for teens like me but it is a little tab too powdery and strong for me. I think this is more suitable for mature woman. But i really like this for night time or for dinning as it smells sophisticated and higher-end!