Lancome Juicy tubes in Spring fling

3.9

This is sooooooooooooo good. It's NOT just a clear gloss. I a comfortable, ultra shiny, ultra glossy, long lasting, non messy gloss. The colour is great on everyone. The texture is amazing, it is super lasting...LESS TOUCHUPS!, super comfortable..not gross feeling, My lips are so SHINY and GLOSSY...almost like plastic/glassy looking!!! My lip look a bit plumper. I find it moisturizing. The packaging is great because unlike the Loreal colour juice, the applicator on the juicy tube is better, earier to use, plus the cap helps not to waste the product and stops it from getting messy so you save alot of product. My tubes last a long time...cartainly more than the colour juice. the smell is light and pretty...nothing gross and sugary!!! I will but this again and again! It's a must have
!

I can see why people like Lancome Juicy tubes. They have great staying power, good shine, and come in a wide range of colors. I recieved this shade as a GWP, and I like it a lot. *update* Although I said before that L'Oreal Colour Juice was on par with Juicy Tubes, I think I need to retract that statement. Even though Colour Juice is great, I've found that Juicy Tubes have better staying power and generally apply smoother than CJ's. In my opinion, they are superior to CJ's, although CJ's are a more affordable alternative. I will definately purchase various Juicy Tubes in the future.

Here is a lip gloss! No sticky, filmy, gunky feel and they shine and have a non-chemical fruity taste/smell as a bonus. THis one gives me just a hint of pink but mostly a clear sheen. But my lips are naturally very pigmented, so I don't need color, either. Totally a "step up" from those dinky ones like Taste like Sugar and some of those other ones I have been guilty of. So many to try! They are all wonderful and fairly inexpensive too!

on 3/22/2004 12:39:00 AM

Spring Fling
LOOK: a thick milky pink, like Maybelline Jelly Gloss in Sugar Babe

SMELL: Like a sweet Sugar smell, similar to Fresh

on 3/15/2004 5:16:00 PM

I love this product, it's a great alternative to MAC's clear lip glass. MAC is way too sticky for my taste, but JTs give the same shine without feeling like glue. Spring fling goes on clear, so it can go over any color or stand alone. And in regards to the price, I think my mouth deserves just as much luxury as my other body parts... :)

on 3/12/2004 2:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This looks like a soft sheer pink in the tube, but it is basically goes on clear. I wish that more JT were pigmented. A great alternative to MAC's Clear Lipglass.

Clear gloss. Expensive clear gloss. I think this one smells like the L'Oreal Colour Juices, so you're not missing much if you don't buy this one. continued >>

on 3/3/2004 1:42:00 PM

I received this as a RAOK, it smells good but I find nothing special about this. It basically goes on clear on me.

I received this in a GWP. I own full-sized tubes of Miracle and Fizz. Spring Fling is thick and shiny just like all Juicy Tubes glosses and has a yummy candy scent, unfortunately, there is absolutely no colour in this one! In the tube, it is a beautiful milky, peachy-pink, but on my lips, which aren't that pigmented, it is just a clear gloss. Spring Fling is not one of the best Juicy Tubes.

I love this smell - but $15.50 for a clear gloss? Noooo thanks, not ever again. It is nice, but I just wouldn't go back!

Recommended for Medium Skin