Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes

3.2

Aqua, paraffin, copernicia cerifera cera/carnauba wax, steareth-20, beeswax, acacia senegal gum, alcohol denat, stearteh-2, cetyl alcohol, potassium cetyl phosphate, peg/ppg-17/18 dimethicone, tdi/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, sodium polymethacrylate, silica, 2-oleamido-1/3-octadecanediol, phenethyl alocohol, nylon 12, disodium edta, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylol glycol, pantehnol, pentylene glycol, polyquaternium-10, sodium dehydroacetate. May contain: CI 77007/ultramarines, CI77491/ CI77499 Iron oxides, mica, d46956/2

on 2/24/2013 9:17:00 AM

Worked great for me! Doesn't leave clumps and kind of gave the ''doll eyed'' look because it separated my thick lashes and gave me that extra boost. I've got a new favorite now, but you should totally try this one!

on 2/23/2013 12:16:00 AM

This is my third Hypnose mascara and love the latest editions to the Hypnose range. The first thing that hits you when you open the product is the rose scented smell. I love it. On application, this lengthens your lashes and opens the eyes. As the name suggests, you literally feel like a doll! Washes off easily and doesnt smudge even if you sweat. I like the packaging .. its very girly...Its kinda expensive but definitely worth it. I only wish the Hypnose star range was non water proof.

on 2/19/2013 7:27:00 PM

It's a pretty cute packaging and the wand it also pretty cool. It really adds length and defines the lashes without being clumpy. However, it's water and weighs my lashes down after I curl them.

on 2/19/2013 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

I bought this mascara with an offer coffret. I love how it works, the brush is ideal to separate and cover lashes with the right amount of colour. It doesn't clump and it doesn't leave me with raccoon eyes at the end of the day.
I would have preferred a blacker finish, or even a slightly thicker consistency, because my eyes don't really get "doll" from this mascara. Let's say very subtle and elegant, but nothing spectacular.
It is a good mascara but not for the Doll's Lashes it promises.

on 2/14/2013 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought this on a whim, for reasons I can't remember. I've never been a big fan of Lancome mascara but figured i'd give it a try. The first day I wore it I received three compliments on my lashes, one from a friend who is a makeup artist. So to me it seemed like an average mascara but two coats really do seem to transform my limp, fine, blonde lashes into dark dramatic lashes without looking spidery. It also doesn't clump while applying which is especially unusual in Lancome mascaras in my opinion

on 2/8/2013 8:51:00 AM

I loved Lancme Hypnose, and I had heard great news about the Hypnose Doll Eyes, but it was a bit of a disappointment. I am not a huge fan of the brush. I like the idea of making it smaller at the tip, but why the end had to be so much bigger than that of a regular brush, I don't understand... All that happened, was that when I tried to brush my outer lashes, Ialso touched the ones in the middle, leaving a very uneven result.
I use mascara every now and then (let's say 3 times a week), but after 3 months there is barely any mascara left. I did not have this problem with the regular Hypnose, which I could always use for at least 6 months.
It is not a cheap mascara, so expectations are and should be very high!
Overall, I would not recommend this product.

on 2/8/2013 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

Mascara FAIL, Lancome. After seeing this demo'd on HSN or QVC, I just had to get one. Total disappointment. The best thing I can say about this product is I like the applicator. Personally, I prefer the NYX Doll Eye mascara, which is a fraction of the price of the Lancome and produced a much better result. I honestly don't think Hypnose Doll Lashes is any better than most department store mascaras...and not as good as a lot of them. I'd advise trying to score a trial size tube before investing bucks into the full-size version.

on 2/6/2013 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ugh. So disappointed with this. The brush is terrible! It doesn't lengthen .. or give any sort of volume at all (I do have super straight, short lashes, so I ask ALOT of my mascaras) and is it just me or does it have a weird smell? I got what I thought was the blackest shade, but its kinda grey? And I found it wears off SO easily. Through out the day, I was having to wipe the faint blackness under my eyes from this mascara. Definitely not worth the $31 CDN I paid for this. I should have just paid the extra few dollars and got Dior. Don't bother buying this.

on 1/31/2013 11:14:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I own Hypnose, Hypnose Drama and so seeing this I had to get it, Im sure it was the packaging, because I wear mascara once a week maybe.
I have also purchased Defincils a few yrs back and hated it, I have had my share of experiences with Lancome I have this hate/love relationship with them, when I love something like their luminizing loose powder (photogenic)
its of course discontinued..............anyway
This mascara is really bad! It's just pretty packaging thats it!
It is clumpy and the mascara goes on very unevenly and it's just a total mess, I have given it so many tries, with and without the Cils booster, wiping the wand, warming it in the darn microwave thinking that maybe the cold weather made it stiff and dry............you name it I did it all....after so many frustrating tries I was done once and for all.
I will stick to the original Hypnose which I also like better than Drama.

on 1/29/2013 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I am torn with this product. Although $27 is an average price for a Lancome mascara, it is a bit expensive considering this formula becomes thick almost immediately. I love the dramatic lengthening affects but find myself struggling with the excess product on the brush.