Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes

3.2

Aqua, paraffin, copernicia cerifera cera/carnauba wax, steareth-20, beeswax, acacia senegal gum, alcohol denat, stearteh-2, cetyl alcohol, potassium cetyl phosphate, peg/ppg-17/18 dimethicone, tdi/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, sodium polymethacrylate, silica, 2-oleamido-1/3-octadecanediol, phenethyl alocohol, nylon 12, disodium edta, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylol glycol, pantehnol, pentylene glycol, polyquaternium-10, sodium dehydroacetate. May contain: CI 77007/ultramarines, CI77491/ CI77499 Iron oxides, mica, d46956/2

on 3/27/2013 7:52:00 PM

This is the worst mascara I have ever used. It gave me absolutely no volume or length, and it seemed impossible to build up. Also, it has a very foul smell that I can't stand. Do not waste your money on this, I have had so many mascaras In my lifetime and every drugstore one worked better than this.

on 3/26/2013 12:14:00 AM

This is one of my favorite mascaras of all time and well worth the price!

I have this in So Black. It's really a staple mascara. This makes my sparse eyelashes look longer and fuller. It also never ever makes my lashes look clumpy!

on 3/20/2013 12:27:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Ok, this is a good mascara, it sits all day, does not clump and is easy to build up. (i like both length and volume to my lashes) But - this mascara made me loose my lashes. When I was removing my make-up I discovered that I lost way more lashes than ever before. (I lost maybe one or two hairs, due to make-up removing before) Will not buy this again. My search for the perfect mascara continues...

on 3/19/2013 8:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is my third lancome mascara (Ive tried the plain hypnose and lextreme), but hypnose doll eyes is clearly the best of them.

I have long but straight and fine (and almost white) lashes, and this mascara separates them beautifully, gives great volume and makes my eyes look like I had fake lashes.

This would probably be my all time favourite mascara, if there wasnt a little problem: this dries out very quickly! I have now been using this for 1,5 months, and the mascara isnt very liquid anymore, and it doesnt separate my lashes very well anymore and it makes my lashes look like spiders legs.

All in all, a perfect mascara, but 35 euros for a mascara that is good for 2 months is just too expensive for me.

on 3/7/2013 6:26:00 PM

love lancome deficinl so tried this product. not a fan. although the top lashes look great, it leaves terrible smudges under my eyes. looks like i have been out all night and its only noon.

on 2/24/2013 9:17:00 AM

Worked great for me! Doesn't leave clumps and kind of gave the ''doll eyed'' look because it separated my thick lashes and gave me that extra boost. I've got a new favorite now, but you should totally try this one!

on 2/23/2013 12:16:00 AM

This is my third Hypnose mascara and love the latest editions to the Hypnose range. The first thing that hits you when you open the product is the rose scented smell. I love it. On application, this lengthens your lashes and opens the eyes. As the name suggests, you literally feel like a doll! Washes off easily and doesnt smudge even if you sweat. I like the packaging .. its very girly...Its kinda expensive but definitely worth it. I only wish the Hypnose star range was non water proof.

on 2/19/2013 7:27:00 PM

It's a pretty cute packaging and the wand it also pretty cool. It really adds length and defines the lashes without being clumpy. However, it's water and weighs my lashes down after I curl them.

on 2/19/2013 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

I bought this mascara with an offer coffret. I love how it works, the brush is ideal to separate and cover lashes with the right amount of colour. It doesn't clump and it doesn't leave me with raccoon eyes at the end of the day.
I would have preferred a blacker finish, or even a slightly thicker consistency, because my eyes don't really get "doll" from this mascara. Let's say very subtle and elegant, but nothing spectacular.
It is a good mascara but not for the Doll's Lashes it promises.

on 2/14/2013 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought this on a whim, for reasons I can't remember. I've never been a big fan of Lancome mascara but figured i'd give it a try. The first day I wore it I received three compliments on my lashes, one from a friend who is a makeup artist. So to me it seemed like an average mascara but two coats really do seem to transform my limp, fine, blonde lashes into dark dramatic lashes without looking spidery. It also doesn't clump while applying which is especially unusual in Lancome mascaras in my opinion