October 25, 2014 | 1654 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - master drama eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2012 8:22:00 PM More reviews by star1star

I was on the rush for a pencil eyeliner, and doing little research online I came up with this baby.
Unfortunately, it wasn't what I was hoping to get.
The color and pigmentation is VERY good. It glides on like a dream. I use this on my lower lash line. However, even if the pigmentation is brilliant, my main concern is the staying power.
Eyeliner for me creases like CRAZY. It is because i have a small crease on the outer part of my eye so eyeliner likes to.. build up there. Also partly because I have oily/watery eyes. That being said, it is not the eyeliner for me.
It's a wonderful product but it's just not for me. If you perhaps have a drier eye area then this could work fantastically for you.
I dropped a lippie mostly because the product dried out! What use is it to me when the fantastic thing about it is the smoothness, and it suddenly dries up on me!
Will not repurchase purely for the fact that I know there are better (and cheaper) eyeliners out there. I have also just dipped my foot into the water of eyeliners so I have a lot of experimenting to do!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by AbbyW98

This is one of my favorite eyeliners! It twists up so you don't have to sharpen it like you would a pencil.
It is best for soft lines or blending. It is kind of hard to make a strong line, like with liquid eyeliner. The shade I bought, coal commander, is a shimmery gunmetal color.
I would reccomend this to anyone:)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by svntang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner! Its super black and intense and easy to use. It looks like a pencil but when you put it on its more like a gel eyeliner. Its twist up, which means you dont have to worry about sharpening it. However the tip does get blunt and it means you can't get a thin line easily. I normally draw a rough line then use a angled brush to smooth it out and make it a little neater around the edges. It stays on all day, doesn't smudge, and is relatively easy to get off. This is my go to eyeliner!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by amy11692

Okay. So I bought this eyeliner in the shade 'Midnight Master.' And though the color turned out fine, the rest of it was just a mess. I've recently been going through eyeliners like crazy trying to find one that stays put with my watery eyes, but this eyeliner just didn't work well at all. For one thing, It smudged like crazy. But the lid had a hard time staying on, the eyeliner stick kept drying out so I'd have to keep breaking off the tip to use it and the lid cracked. To me, this product was not worth the money. It's not expensive, which is a plus, but other than that I couldn't find anything I like about this product. Maybe it's just not right for me, but those are the problems that came up when I used it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2012 2:17:00 AM More reviews by buggin81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wanted to try a drugstore eyeliner and liked the look of this one, plus it was on sale. I tend to wear gel or liquid eyeliner because I have oily eyelids and pencils don't stay on. I was excited to find this after rave reviews but I am quite disappointed. A couple positives to this eyeliner was the pigmentation and packaging (twist up and no sharpening). The downfall for this eyeliner was the texture it didn't apply smoothly and kept tugging on my eyes. Also it didn't allow for great control. I definitely would not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2012 11:16:00 AM More reviews by ahuang300

I've used so many eyeliner pencils and this one is fairly disappointing to me. The tip becomes dull and rounded after multiple uses which makes it difficult to control and wing out the liner. Because this pencil is retractable, you cannot sharpen the pencil to make the tip sharper. Also, I noticed that after a few hours of wear on my upper lash line (even over shadows and primer), it had creased onto my bottom lash line and under my eye which is very frustrating to me because I do not have oily lids. Bought this on a whim just to try it out but I will not repurchase. Going back to my MAC Smolder and Urban Decay 24/7.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by nrobertshaw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner to bits and pieces. I have it in Midnight Master and it applies so well. It's smooth, doesn't tug my skin, and looks amazing. It does take a while to get more product out by twisting the retractor, so that's fairly frustrating. It doesn't retract, so don't dispense more than you need.

If you line your waterline as I do, it will smudge and fade after around four hours. It won't be too bad, just clean it up with a q-tip or the corner of a tissue.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 12:36:00 PM More reviews by DeliaDelyons

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my new go-to liner. I have it in Coal Commander and love it so so much! (Especially with the Maybelline Expertwear Perfect Pastels Eyeshadow Quad in Velvet Crush and my Full 'n' Soft mascara) Glides on effortlessly, lasts ALLLLL day, no smudges. Even stayed on decently after a swim, yet washes away easily with my facewash. I will make one note on packaging with regard to this pencil though: I had the same issue with not being able to twist up initially and was bummed, but found it did finally come up after playing with pushing and pulling the two cylinders of the pencil as I twisted. I did not have to do anything special after that to make it work. Does NOT retract though, so be careful about how much you twist up. I will definitely purchase more of these, in this color (love this dark grey compared to other brands).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 3:28:00 AM More reviews by xjayle

This is my favorite eyeliner pencil. It's so creamy and rich. It glides onto my waterline like butter and doesn't smudge. I wore this on the last day of school where I cried my eyes out. It didn't come off as much as other eyeliners would. And it wasn't even waterproof. The color is so dark and pigmented. I love how it's retractable so you don't have to sharpen it. All in all, I love this product <3 Definitely recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by svaiko

I have the the shade Vibrant Violet. Although the color isnt as "vibrant" as the name would suggest, I do like the color and the product. The color is a dark plum, but appears almost black in indoor light. When Im outside, the plum color is more noticeable. I use it on my upper and lower lash lines and when Im not wearing shadow but want some extra color I just apply a thin line of purple eyeshadow right over or above my eyeliner, and it stays on. This eyeliner GLIDES on, no pulling at all, which is a major issue I have with many pencil eyeliners. Most eyeliners that glide easily on the eye wear off pretty easily or smudge, not this one! It twists up so there is no need for sharpening and it never gets dull! A long lasting, gliding, easy to apply eyeliner, what more could you ask for!