April 20, 2014 | 1185 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - master drama eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by nrobertshaw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner to bits and pieces. I have it in Midnight Master and it applies so well. It's smooth, doesn't tug my skin, and looks amazing. It does take a while to get more product out by twisting the retractor, so that's fairly frustrating. It doesn't retract, so don't dispense more than you need.

If you line your waterline as I do, it will smudge and fade after around four hours. It won't be too bad, just clean it up with a q-tip or the corner of a tissue.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 12:36:00 PM More reviews by DeliaDelyons

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my new go-to liner. I have it in Coal Commander and love it so so much! (Especially with the Maybelline Expertwear Perfect Pastels Eyeshadow Quad in Velvet Crush and my Full 'n' Soft mascara) Glides on effortlessly, lasts ALLLLL day, no smudges. Even stayed on decently after a swim, yet washes away easily with my facewash. I will make one note on packaging with regard to this pencil though: I had the same issue with not being able to twist up initially and was bummed, but found it did finally come up after playing with pushing and pulling the two cylinders of the pencil as I twisted. I did not have to do anything special after that to make it work. Does NOT retract though, so be careful about how much you twist up. I will definitely purchase more of these, in this color (love this dark grey compared to other brands).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 3:28:00 AM More reviews by xjayle

This is my favorite eyeliner pencil. It's so creamy and rich. It glides onto my waterline like butter and doesn't smudge. I wore this on the last day of school where I cried my eyes out. It didn't come off as much as other eyeliners would. And it wasn't even waterproof. The color is so dark and pigmented. I love how it's retractable so you don't have to sharpen it. All in all, I love this product <3 Definitely recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by svaiko

I have the the shade Vibrant Violet. Although the color isnt as "vibrant" as the name would suggest, I do like the color and the product. The color is a dark plum, but appears almost black in indoor light. When Im outside, the plum color is more noticeable. I use it on my upper and lower lash lines and when Im not wearing shadow but want some extra color I just apply a thin line of purple eyeshadow right over or above my eyeliner, and it stays on. This eyeliner GLIDES on, no pulling at all, which is a major issue I have with many pencil eyeliners. Most eyeliners that glide easily on the eye wear off pretty easily or smudge, not this one! It twists up so there is no need for sharpening and it never gets dull! A long lasting, gliding, easy to apply eyeliner, what more could you ask for!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by ColourfulMornings

I love this eyeliner! I have the black and the color is intense and very black. It is very pigmented! It truly is smudge-free! I wore this eyeliner to a water gun/balloon fight and my eyeliner look was still intact. There is one issue with the eyeliner, which is the packaging. I had an issue with the twisting, but other than that, it's a great eyeliner!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 4:07:00 AM More reviews by thechinesericeball

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm impressed with this eyeliner. For a decent price you get rich color and smooth application. The staying power is excellent and I haven't had any eye sensitivity. I do have problems twisting the eyeliner out, you have to twist slowly and apply some pressure. It's annoying but not a deal breaker for me. Definitely worth checking out!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2012 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Kayy22forever

I hate this product mostly because it takes a longg time for the eye liner to come out and then it wont go back down! It is so annoying, im just going to switch back to palladio herbal eye liner, over all the packing is okay.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2012 11:59:00 PM More reviews by KattyBee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this product in 3 colors: Coal Commander, Sapphire Strength, and Made of Steel. I have had no issues with the twisting mechanisms in any of the 3.
I really like this product. I'm fairly new to eyeliner, and these glide really nicely and last all day.Coal Commander is a great everyday off-black. Sapphire Strength is a vibrant and dramatic deep blue. Made of Steel is an illuminating metallic silver. Sapphire and Steel both get a lot of compliments.
I only wish they sharpened to a bit of a pointier end, but they are still narrow enough to make the small cateye corner I like anyways.
Sapphire Strength slightly irritated my sensitive eyes. I don't use liner on the waterline, so I can't comment on that. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Purplezebra1817

I absolutely loved this eyeliner, it glides right onto my water-line and tight-line. However I had some problems with twisting it up so the product would come out. If it wasn't for this one little flaw I would have given it a 5.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by stephlynn077

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love the look of the black - super dramatic! I always wear liner on my water line, and this product is well suited for that, unfortunately my eye started becoming irritated after a few weeks or so and I couldn't figure out why. I discontinued use after purchasing twice and the irritation went away... too bad, really liked it otherwise! Some smearing with oily eyelids as well.