July 29, 2014 | 2007 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2014 7:15:00 AM More reviews by PISALISA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I hated this mascara. The results were very clumpy and spidery lashes. Within an hour after applying it, I had smudges all over my lower lids. This mascara stays sort of tacky feeling all day and is hard to get off. Not worth the money in my opinion.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2014 7:05:00 AM More reviews by annieface

I have never purchased this product - I have a small sample from Sephora's annual birthday gift. It looks absolutely fantastic when first applied, given that I'm willing to take some extra time to work the brush through my lashes to separate them. My biggest problem with this mascara is that it smudges on me multiple times over the course of the day. This is an issue I have all the time with mascara but for the price, I would simply never buy it. Covergirl Lashblast, my HG mascara, is the only one that has never smudged on me and at a fraction of the price of They're Real.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by SaltCircles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favorite Mascara! Makes my lashes look really nice and long, though it's definitely more lengthening than volumizing. Doesn't budge once it's on (making removal kind of hard, but that's just something that comes with smudge and flake free mascara!). Only problem I've had was the last tube I bought actually smudged, but I returned it and the new tube worked fine, so hopefully it was just a bad one and not a horrible change in formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by pollyina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of my all the time favourite mascaras. I used four of They're real mascaras already. It does wonders to my eyelashes - they are very fine but They're real makes them look so long and adds so much volume to them. It definately gives the ''false lashes" effect, after two or more coats. The consistancy of the product is quite runny and annoying at the start but it gets better after a week of using it. Perfect mascara, I would recommend it although it is very expensive, almost 25 a bottle.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2014 5:38:00 AM More reviews by aliciagoldz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Horrible! At first it was good then after a few days it would give off a tacky look and become very clumpy. Expected much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 4:50:00 AM More reviews by makeupdiva224

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is bomb!!!!! Makes my lashes look nice and long. doesn't smudge or flake

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2014 4:55:00 PM More reviews by karerus

I was excited when I got a sample of this product from sephora because of the hype going on with this product. I was extremely disappointed when I tried it. I have really long but thin lashes and I was hoping the product would give me volume but It gave me horrible clumpy spidery lashes instead- with just one coat. I tried to seperate them with a spoolie but nothing worked, they were pretty much stuck together. I'm glad I didn't have to buy this product to find out how bad it is.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Nora1006

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was hoping that this would be an amazing mascara considering the rave going on about it , but i hated it. Considering i have very long eyelashes which need to be curled i was hoping that this mascara would hold the curl a little whilst separating my lashes. It didn't hold the curl, i had stick like eyelashes (clumped together, not so great with separating). It also took forever to dry so i was stuck with sticky eyelashes- the corner of my top lashes stuck to my bottom - which doesn't happen with other Mascaras. Found it to be a complete waste of money, not worth it at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Esmeraldaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara! I like to twist the brush while I apply it. It tends to get better once it starts drying up a little. The best!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by evanlami

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this mascara. It's not the best I've used, but I don't have too many complaints. I do really enjoy the brush-- as an earlier reviewer said, it makes it easier to apply mascara to the corners of your eyes. I wish it thickened my lashes more--it takes a few coats to get the effect I want. It's not terrible but it's definitely not a knock-out either.