December 21, 2014 | 1889 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by allykat1339

I really tried to like this product. It does make your lashes longer, however, it's quite heavy feeling on my lashes. It's a pain to wash off, even for a waterproof mascara. Overall, it is a good mascara, but I personally can't stand the way it feels on my eyelashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2014 8:58:00 AM More reviews by Angelina182

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was so exiting,as i bought this mascara. But Then i tried it out and it was a mess! My lashes get Clumpy and i look that i have less lashes Then i Actually had before. So please dont buy this Mascara, it's not worth the money. The only positive thing about this is that it stays on very well. But when you are like me and you don't like how it looks, I would not buy this. There are drugstore Mascaras where you can get definitly better results.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2014 6:06:00 AM More reviews by diamond479

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara for the fact that it does what it says - makes lashes very long, and it provides reasonable volume too. I have been using this mascara almost everyday for just over a year, and one thing that continues to happen are the clumps. It's very long-lasting, to the point where you go to do your makeup the following day and small chunks this mascara will still be left on your lashes, even after removing makeup the previous night. As a result, I now use my HG mascara with the second coat being a little bit of the They're Real! to give my lashes that extra length, minus the clumpy lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2014 12:00:00 PM More reviews by jivelovebug

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Longer lashes r instantly visible. Removing this mascara would be a tough task, as it gets clumpy.
Otherwise,it is a wonderful product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used the sample size of this mascara, the formula is a little dry but this mascara sometimes looks really good like false lashes but other times it's a clumpy mess. Removing this is also very hard, which I dislike because I don't want to spend that much time removing my mascara and it's also bad for my sensitive skin. I also would not recommend this mascara if you have allergies, or sensitive eczema skin because this could be a trigger. It left my eyes, red, flaky and itchy so I would not recommend!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2014 11:39:00 AM More reviews by candycane08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this mascara in a sample size in a sephora kit I like it but don't love it. I like that it has extra bristles on the tip of the wand which is good for the inner corner lashes. I liked that it didn't flake like the better then sex overall it's a good mascara not worth 23 bucks I won't repurchase

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2014 10:11:00 AM More reviews by Gholt91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this mascara but lasted probably 2 weeks! Really bad value for money for how long it lasts!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2014 8:33:00 AM More reviews by snyggtova

I was totally blown away when I first used this mascara. My lashes looked perfekt! They actually looked like fake lashes. But it is impossible to take it off. The struggle with removing it is not at all worth using it. I've tried SO many removers and nothing works and the day after there is still mascara left around the eyes and sometimes on the lashes. Also I lost a couple of lashes on the way from all the times I've tried to remove it. I ended up throwing it away so I would not get tempted to use it or use it when I ran out of other mascaras.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2014 5:57:00 AM More reviews by annacaccia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't like this mascara at all. I must say I've only used a sample size of it and I've almost finished it. At first I really liked it, but then after a while the formula just changed and now I dont like it anymore.
My lashes, which are naturally pretty curved (Yeah I'm lucky, I know), become straight after using this mascara! It's just too heavy for my lashes. But what I HATE the MOST.... IS TAKING IT OFF!
It's such a PAIN! I have to struggle with my eye make up remover, cleansing milk and so on and so on... some of my lashes simply destroy and fall out.. and the day next....still some black residues on my eyes...no matter what.
I will def. not purchaise the full size!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by cavernclub

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PLEASE....DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!! Unless you enjoy being ripped off. This mascara says RIGHT THERE ON THE BOX "won't smudge." Well, guess what? It smudges. Big time. Being not too pleased at being taken for the tune of thirty plus dollars, I tried to get a refund. The store refused. So I turned to the company itself. I phoned their head office - located in San Francisco - and asked for the name of their head of customer service so I could write a letter (yes, a letter because I was getting nowhere playing email tag with a number of "Customer Care" people). The person who answered the phone refused to give me this person's name. What kind of company operates like this? Who am I calling here? The CIA?!! Obviously this is one company that doesn't give a you-know-what about their customers or doesn't stand behind their products.

I was asked in an email if I still had the receipt. No, I replied. I came home, very angry at the store and threw it away. But I still had the box. I scanned this to her and she wrote back that I should mail the mascara, in the box and they would offer me, not a refund, but another product. I was very tempted to tell her exactly what she could do with her products, but instead, when I found out that they have an office here in Toronto, not far from where I live, I offered to drop it off. No, she came back with. We're not "equipped to accept refunds this way." So now on top of everything else, you want me to pay postage for this? Wow!! You people have some nerve, I'll say that!! Now because I didn't have the bill but had the box, was she implying that I didn't pay for it and therefore was denying me a refund? I don't know. All I know is, lady? If I was going to shoplift, it sure wouldn't be a stupid tube of mascara.....a mascara that doesn't even live up to it's promises that are right there on the box.

Benefit? You are one the most appalling examples of how a company should NOT treat customers. Your mascara sucks and so does your policies. If I could give them a sub-zero rating, I would.