BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

2091 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 6/14/2015 4:17:00 AM

This mascara is horrible! The wet formula does nothing to hold the curl of my lashes as well as clumping them considerably into thick spider-like lashes! Despite it having many negative aspects it still gives great length but isn't worth the money.

on 6/13/2015 1:31:00 PM

This will teach me not to try something new without checking MakeUpAlley first! I can't really add too much new to the existing reviews that hasn't been said: Wet, spidery, thin lashes. Absolutely no volumizing effect. I also need a separate eye makeup remover which I don't like - usually I come home after work and take everything off my face with Bioderma, but this is impervious to that. I really have to work at getting this off which isn't good for the delicate eye area. I will never stray from L'Oreal's Voluminous again - they just dominate the mascara world -for a third of this price of this non-starter.
I want my 25.00 back . :(

on 6/13/2015 6:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

It applies nicely. For someone with short lashes the brush is very friendly. My lashes looked nice afterwards and did make a difference. It did start to irritate my sensitive eyes to the point where they started to burn after half an hour and I had to remove it. Too bad, since this does give a good lash. Badgal Lash has always irritated my eyes, however Roller Lash doesn't seem to. This one isn't friendly for sensitive eyes.

This mascara was okay when I first got it and gave my lashes a lot of volume and length but after a couple of weeks the mascara was very clumpy when worn and, as many people say, IMPOSSIBLE TO REMOVE. I wouldn't buy it again

on 6/9/2015 12:07:00 PM

I loved it since the first time I applied on my lashes!! And of course, I bought it. But yeaa, it's pricey! Yikes!

on 6/8/2015 8:47:00 PM

Got a sample of this. I'm glad i didn't buy the big version. This mascara makes my lashes look spidery and clumpy. I'm just not impressed at all. The only thing I can say good is it doesn't flake and stays on my lashes well. Too expensive to be so clumpy!

on 6/7/2015 10:38:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

For the price, not worth it. You will find drug store mascaras that surpass this. It claims to add volume (make them look thicker) lengthen & seperate. All it really does is lengthen. I only liked it when I paired it, but the mascara I use does all 3 this claims to do. Which defeats the purpose for me to purchase, plus is just money down the drain.

If you're looking to purely lengthen them, it does the job. But, if you want thicker, longer lashes - which is what I think every girl wants. Then this is not for you. I naturally have very long lashes.

But, on the other hand, my mom, whom has very short ones said this is the only one that doesn't weigh her lashes down. She doesn't care to thicken, simply lengthen. So I guess it just depends for the look you're going for.

on 6/7/2015 1:57:00 PM

I am not normally not one for posting negative reviews, as I'd rather focus on the positives but I felt this needed one. First things first it claims that it " lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and separates " which also wont " smudge or dry out." I had quite high hopes for this mascara with it being benefit (and I usually love benefit) but my my goodness I was wrong!

The pros to the mascara are well... there's not many. The only few I can think of is: 1, it did make me my lashes long but nothing that my favourite drugstore mascara can't do better (maybeline lash sensational ) and 2 was how long lasting it was like it claims to. It didn't budge of smudge but it has its down sides.

The cons to the product; it stuck my lashes together like nothing I've ever had before! I've had previous clumpy mascaras but this beat them all. My lashes did not look real! it was also IMPOSSIBLE to remove. I really mean IMPOSSIBLE! My strongest removers couldn't touch it. I think this is due to the formula which once applies doesn't just dry but really coats them like tar, is the only way to describe it! And finally it doesn't really do what is claims too. It definitely doesn't curl or volumise at all! I'm very glad I got this in a sample and didn't purchase the whole thing as it is also expensive!

overall I really didn't like this mascara as it just doesn't live up to its claims and is nothing special!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I have finicky eyelashes. Or maybe just really watery eyes. So I usually wear water proof but I hate taking it off. I've been looking for a non waterproof mascara that would actually stay put. This one is really nice, it stays put like waterproof on me. Volumizes. Not much for lengthening. Does fine for holding a curl. My issue is that it dries out sooo fast. I've tried microwaving it, warming in water. It just keeps drying out sooooo fast. For that price, I want to be able to use all the product. So close to perfect.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this at the recommendation of a salesperson at Ulta. I wanted to love it, but it just doesn't work for me. When I apply it, it's sticky and stays that way throughout the day. But oddly enough, it is also hard to remove.

I used Philosophy cleanser and then got in the shower, but I had thick black half moons under my eyes when I got out. I looked like a football player! I had to buy eye makeup remover just for this mascara.

I would have returned it but I had already thrown away the receipt. I will probably toss it anyway. I don't even like it enough to save it as an emergency mascara - and for me, that's saying A LOT! That being said, it does go on thick and black, But it also has a pretty strong chemical smell.

Video Reviews & Tutorials