BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

1982 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 2/7/2015 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Nope not a keeper. Too expense no better than alot other cheeper brands. I will say there was no clupping so that is worth something. Unless a would get a really good dea I would not buy again.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This mascara was nothing special to me. I got this with my beauty insider points from Sephora. I will not repurchase it, but I will use up the sample that I have.

I found the brush to be very large and the bristles coarse. I mean yes, it did coat my lashes and mascara was visible. However, it did not lengthen or make my lashes look larger or more plump.

I couple probably find cheaper mascara from the drugstore that would do just as good of a job, or better in my opinion. Pass.

on 2/6/2015 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Love the way it looks and feel! Fantastic mascara!

I continue to buy this product. I've gone through maybe 5 so far. It makes your lashes so long and beautiful. I do have long-ish lashes already. But I think it does the best job out of any mascara I've ever used. The only downfall is that I will run out of this product faster than most. I'm not sure if it is because I use it so often, or if their isn't much product in the tube to begin with. Overall though, I will continue to use this as my every day mascara. Two thumbs up.

on 2/5/2015 4:21:00 AM

An extremely overrated mascara.

on 2/3/2015 12:12:00 PM

I do like They're Real mascara. I have received compliments on my lashes several times. I am not thrilled with the brush , it is a little awkward and it can clump. I would have an extra tube on hand though,

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got a sample size of this mascara when i was repurchasing the Hello Flawless face powder and Benefits Gimme Brow. I must say I am enjoying it. It makes my lashes look more defined, thicker and longer. No problems with flaking or smudging. It works very well on the lower lashes - lengthens and darkens them with no clumping at all. Will definitely repurchase the full size!

on 2/1/2015 1:29:00 PM

Well, to be honest I think that this product is a little bit overrated. I have used many other mascaras that did a better job then this one. Even most of the drugstore brand mascaras do an equivalent job. It's not that I didn't like it, it is indeed a really nice mascara. But I feel like you can buy another mascara with the same outcomes for a cheeper price (i.e. L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara in Carbon Black).

on 2/1/2015 8:57:00 AM

Best mascara ever, my lashes feel naked without it. Doesn't smudge or come off when my eyes are watery. You can also build on it to go from day to night and it has great colour.

on 2/1/2015 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my go-to mascara. Very buildable (hence, you can go for natural-looking lashes to dramatic), voluminising and lengthening. I love that I did not have to choose between voluminising and lengthening, as this one does both! Some have remarked that this is rather a challenge to wash off; well, my experience has been quite the opposite. Maybe I say this in comparison to the other mascara I use: Diorshow Blackout. With They're Real, I manage quite well with soap and water. Really happy with this one!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products