April 18, 2014 | 1790 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2014 11:13:00 AM More reviews by keepitreal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I only tried a deluxe sample but it was way too clumpy for my likes and also irritated my eyes a bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 7:26:00 AM More reviews by Naysweetz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this mascara. I normally do three coats of it and my lashes look just like the lashes of a person wearing falsies ! It does clump every now and again, but so far this is my favorite....

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Joyce7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this mascara - it builds lashes quickly and gives volume and a lot of nice length. I've tried everything, from very high-end to very low-end, and this is one of the best. I think this mascara could be clumpy, but the brush is pretty good at keeping that from happening.

To sum it up - if you like a false lash look without flakiness or clumps, try this. I have bought this numerous times. Yes it's expensive at $23, but you could easily pay $30 or more for others that don't perform nearly as well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by Momma2myQTZ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This truly is a wonderful mascara, unless you have straight lashes and need it to hold a curl. It doesn't clump, applies beautifully,removes easily, is non-irritating, lengthens, volumizes and separates.... but my lashes instantly return to stick straight even with Shiseido primer. :-/

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 9:11:00 AM More reviews by mdollah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this for a gift and was amazed because it was the best mascara I have ever used. When I ran out, I tried to subsitute by buying Clump Crusher and Million Lashes (as I did before getting this product) but there was no comparison. Sucked it up and bought it again. I will never go back.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 3:11:00 AM More reviews by jp756

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best mascara I've ever used!! Extended and thickens your eyelashes without the clumpy look!!! Would highly recommend

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by lalalovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

great

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by gazelma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh, Benefit. If it weren’t $30 a tube I would happily buy this without guilt. This definitely has been moved to ‘special occasion’ or ‘night time’ mascara rather than everyday mascara because of the steep price point. What I like about it is the formula – not too thick, and not too thin, but just right. The brush is also my favourite – drugstore mascaras and even some high end ones have crappy brushes that don’t do anything for my lashes. They don’t stick or adhere as much as I try to fight it. The hard bristles I believe does the trick – they definitely extend and it does not clump on my lashes at all.

However, I am giving this one less of a lippie rating because in just a month the whole formula just clumped in the tube, causing in a colossal waste of product… it clumped on the brush then it seeped out all over the tube. It was incredibly frustrating – to note, I didn’t store it in any weird temperature. It just occurred out of nowhere and unexpectedly.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2014 8:28:00 AM More reviews by ckwylde

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'd heard rave reviews about this mascara and have been in the market for something new. Unfortunately it didn't live up to it's reputation. I found it clumpy and worse it flakes off horribly during the day. For someone who wears contacts that is a big deal. I would neither buy nor recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 5:50:00 AM More reviews by xshirleyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't tend to use mascara often as my Asian lashes aren't the best to use mascara on. However, as my lashes are pretty long for an Asian, this product has indeed put emphasis on my lashes.

Overall Pros:
- Great packaging!
- Does a pretty decent job on an Asian
- Defs one of my favourite mascaras, despite the fact I don't use it often
- The wand is wicked! Love the fact that you can use it to separate clumps (only when done properly though, I remember when I first used it, I made clumps worse)

Overall Cons:
- I swear, everything is expensive in Sydney. I bought it for $38 at Myer, when you can get it for a much lower price of $23 in the US