October 26, 2014 | 1055 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Stippling Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2013 4:58:00 AM More reviews by Victoriajane89

Bought this brush over the Mac due to the reviews on MUA and can say that I am impressed. The brush is great and gives you a air brushed and even finish. The handle is also quite sturdy and thicker at the end to get a good grip when applying. Would repurchase and will be checking out the other brushes from Real Techniques.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Annabellapop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love love love

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutTheGlamLife

LOVE IT BLENDS FLAWLESSLY

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by ArmaniJadaXO

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE FOUNDATION BRUSH!!!! would recommend to anyone

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Glambarbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this brush! I use it for blush, bronzer, powder, and liquid foundation. It doesn't shed and it looks super cute!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 5:37:00 AM More reviews by lndtng

I'm not very use to stippling brushes, but nonetheless I do like it. I use it for cream foundation. I feel like it distributes the foundation really well and doesn't make me look cakey.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by lissmorleyx

Personally, I think this is the best brush I have ever found.
It applies my NARS Sheer Glow absolutely flawless, almost like a soft focus.
I dont know where I would be without it!

Go buy it!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by queenbee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this brush because I have read some good reviews about it. I use this to apply my liquid foundation. Honestly, I still prefer my MAC 187 brush as it is very quick to use and gives me that airbrushed look. For some reason, I find this difficult to use when blending my foundation into my skin and it makes my foundation look streaky and un-natural. The bristles also feel like its too spikey and not soft enough to be able to blend foundation. I tried to use it for my blush which is a highly pigmented blush but it seems to find it difficult to pick up colour and blend. I'm sure this brush will last me a few more years so I won't repurchase. Tbh, I probably won't use it so it's just gonna sit on my dressing table.

I'd say invest on a MAC 187 or try other stippling brushes. I've used the "Expert Face Brush" and that one is excellent for foundation - gives a high coverage and easy to use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2013 2:21:00 AM More reviews by xAutumnBabyx

The best brush for getting a natural, my skin but better appearance :) this is my go to brush for days I don't want to spend to long on foundation. This brush stipples liquids & cream foundations on flawlessly- and it only costs $10 :) I have MAC brushes that don't hold a candle to my Real Techniques & BH cosmetics brushes- both great quality for so cheap. The handle on this brush is sturdy, & the bristles are soft- and it's pink ;) very girly. All in all, I would rec. every RT brush- they are amazing & worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 9:57:00 AM More reviews by lunapuella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this brush. I use it almost every day for cream blush, super pigmented powder blushes, and highlighter. Distributes pigmented colors sheerly and evenly and blends like a dream. I believe i paid less than $10 at my local drugstore but the quality of this brush is great, super soft, better quality than some much more expensive brushes imo. I love that it stands on it's own, as it looks pretty cute sitting on my vanity. :) I've had it for about 6 months and it's held up to weekly washings with Dove beauty bar, dries fast, and holds its shape. Definitely a staple brush for me.