November 24, 2014 | 1992 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Stippling Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by PianoGirl1985

This is a fabulous brush. Yes, it has smaller bristles compared to other stippling brushes but I think that it's definitely a beneficial detail of this brush. I tried using this with a foundation and to be honest it did not work for me very well (I think you will need it to be much bigger for foundation application). But I do absolutely love to use it while applying my cream blushes and highlighters. It blends them very well and makes your face look flawless without streaking.
For the price you absolutely cannot beat it. I also love waiting for special deals on these brushes at ULTA that way you can buy more of them and save more money. Who needs MAC or SIGMA, pshhh ;)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Paulinecheyram

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would've given this brush 5 lippies because I love how easy and flawless it puts my liquid foundation on. However, after about a year and a half of using it, all of a sudden the brush hairs started falling out! I took care of this brush, so I don't know why all the hairs are starting to fall out, I have to go buy a new one now /:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2013 4:58:00 AM More reviews by Victoriajane89

Bought this brush over the Mac due to the reviews on MUA and can say that I am impressed. The brush is great and gives you a air brushed and even finish. The handle is also quite sturdy and thicker at the end to get a good grip when applying. Would repurchase and will be checking out the other brushes from Real Techniques.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Annabellapop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love love love

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutTheGlamLife

LOVE IT BLENDS FLAWLESSLY

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by ArmaniJadaXO

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE FOUNDATION BRUSH!!!! would recommend to anyone

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Glambarbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this brush! I use it for blush, bronzer, powder, and liquid foundation. It doesn't shed and it looks super cute!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 5:37:00 AM More reviews by lndtng

I'm not very use to stippling brushes, but nonetheless I do like it. I use it for cream foundation. I feel like it distributes the foundation really well and doesn't make me look cakey.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by lissmorleyx

Personally, I think this is the best brush I have ever found.
It applies my NARS Sheer Glow absolutely flawless, almost like a soft focus.
I dont know where I would be without it!

Go buy it!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by queenbee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this brush because I have read some good reviews about it. I use this to apply my liquid foundation. Honestly, I still prefer my MAC 187 brush as it is very quick to use and gives me that airbrushed look. For some reason, I find this difficult to use when blending my foundation into my skin and it makes my foundation look streaky and un-natural. The bristles also feel like its too spikey and not soft enough to be able to blend foundation. I tried to use it for my blush which is a highly pigmented blush but it seems to find it difficult to pick up colour and blend. I'm sure this brush will last me a few more years so I won't repurchase. Tbh, I probably won't use it so it's just gonna sit on my dressing table.

I'd say invest on a MAC 187 or try other stippling brushes. I've used the "Expert Face Brush" and that one is excellent for foundation - gives a high coverage and easy to use.