October 25, 2014 | 1577 users online

Skincare - Body - The Body Shop - Exfoliating Gloves

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 5:22:00 AM More reviews by jod84

omg im in love with this..........i got the gloves last week and i can honestly say my skin is the best its been in years 10/10

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2010 11:35:00 PM More reviews by h20liliz

i bought mine at the dollar store. i use them mainly for my body but i also like to use it to exfoliate my face once in a while. it really reduces the amount of blemishes and acne since the pores are not clogged by dead skin. my makeup application goes on much smoother as well.

this has been one of the BEST products ever. inexpensive and effective. i have NO complaints to report. i've re-purchased before and would not hesitate to re-purchase again when mine are worn out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 9:12:00 AM More reviews by naj123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this! It totally takes off the dead skin from your body, it makes my legs super smooth. It great for the elbows and knees, I would totally recommend this. Of course it is a bit pricey for a body scrub, which are usually not more than 3 bucks. This is the best Body Shop purchase ever
Buy this! My boyfriend loves it too!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2009 7:11:00 AM More reviews by JellyBelly19

I got these for Christmas so they have nearly lasted me a year and are still workig so well! I love them, I don't use them on my face but I love them on my body, I use them with soap or shower gel.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2009 6:56:00 AM More reviews by VanityInsanity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These are great staples in my skincare routine and really make any facial scrub work wonders. A little downside however is sanitising them, I have to emerge them in boling water everytime I want to exfoliate my face, but thats not THAT much of a problem - I do that with my facial sponges anyway.
Great and definitely recommend :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2009 4:37:00 PM More reviews by SPOILEDkiwi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my "stuck on a desert island and can only bring one product" product. It is simply amazing. I'm a huge fan of Mrs. Beckham and when I read that she uses this I ran out and bought it. It leaves my skin silky smooth and my boyfriend can tell when I've used it. I've tried countless body scrubs and nothing can compare. I sometimes use it on my face and it leaves me with soft glowy skin. It stops ingrown hairs from forming, helps fade scars, eliminates KP from my arms, and leaves my body feeling like a baby's bottom. I've had my pair for over 2 years and it's still going strong.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2009 12:27:00 AM More reviews by shrao

i saw it at body shop,,but it was very expensive soo i got the same quality at my kmart/bigW places...and i love these gloves...i use it for my back acne...and my legs after waxing..and its really helped to fade my in growth marks on my legs and my acne marks on my back.....and of course my underarms as well...definately HG..i love it!! its easy to use....slip on ur hand...and it lasts for a longgg time.!!! definately an absolute HG bath product for me!!!! will never stop using it....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2009 2:20:00 PM More reviews by susie03

Great product - super easy to use, just the right 'consistency' - exfoliating but not too scratchy and far more effective with normal shower gel/cream than any body scrub I've used.
I feel all refreshed and tingly after using them!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2009 2:03:00 PM More reviews by xpinkangelx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

These gloves are very good. They leave your skin baby soft and smooth and very easy to use. I usually use them with soap as I don't think I need to use a scrub with them as the combo may be too harsh together. I bought these for the purpose of getting rid of ingrown hairs, not sure if it's doing anything for them though! But aside from that will repurshase these always!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2009 5:58:00 AM More reviews by rebeccawangxiaoyin

Good product. It's exfoliating and durable. I am very glad that I find a product to turn my body wash into scrub, thus I can save on scrubs.