April 19, 2014 | 998 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Blush Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by xmaryx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this brush along with the powder brush from Real Techniques and I love them! They are really soft, and have a nice handle with a grip. I've washed them numerous times and none of the brushes have shed at all. Great buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 9:06:00 AM More reviews by Dee987

- I use this brush for my face or cheek powders. It's great! It's soft and fluffy, good size and does not shed. The handle is Pink!!!!! It's a nice touch of colour amongst my other brushes. LOVE THIS BRUSH.

- You can get RT brushes for cheap on iherb.com. It's so expensive in OZ. If you do, here's a discount code: ZEH931. $5 off purchase of $10 for orders over $40.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2013 7:27:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

Disappointing. I found this one too big and floppy and not dense enough to give a good blush application.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 7:45:00 AM More reviews by bululu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

After the Stippling Brush and the Expert Face Brush, I convinced myself I was in need of a new bronzer brush that wasn't a kabuki (I don't like short handle brushes). So to Boots I went and with it I came back.
The Real Techniques blush brush is not your average blush tool. It is a domed brush made of ultra soft taklon bristles featuring a slightly pointed tip with round chiseled sides. I find it really good for the bronzer task, it swirls around the cheeks leaving the most natural flush of tan. If paired with a good blush, it lights up the complexion as if lit from within rather than just on the apples of your cheeks.
At 9.99, another good achievement by this affordable brand

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by principessa24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this brush for applying bright blush colors because it initially applies a sheer wash of color that can be built up for more intensity. It's a large brush, but the tapered tulip shape prevents it from being too big for my face. The bristles are soft and plush, and I haven't noticed any shedding yet. The price point is absolutely fantastic -- I find this to be comparable quality to MAC or NARS for half the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by arclightlux

A nice brush overall. It's definitely much larger than I thought it would be from watching the Pixiwoo videos. It applies a nicely diffused wash of color for a soft finish which is very nice. If you want a more defined contour line then perhaps go with a small brush like the MAC 109 or the Real Techniques Expert face brush which is also great at contouring (such an amazing brush). I would repurchase if my brush gets old since it's not too ridiculously expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 6:11:00 PM More reviews by SootGremlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee o^_____^o

That is how I feel about the Blush Brush the one and only one I have ever loved in my many trial and errors with others. I love the size of it and how soft it is and how much blush it picks up AND how perfect it applies it.

Let's not forget the affordable price tag!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 6:08:00 AM More reviews by csann

This is a really soft, nicely tapered brush. I was initially worried if it would be too big for my small face, but it works great due to it's tulip like shape. I've used this brush for 2 months now and not a single hair has shed. It's also held it's shape nicely (I wash my brushes every week). It works great with all my blushes including the very pigmented ones. I also love that the ferrule is so long. I don't need to be very careful when washing my brush for fear of getting water into the ferrule. Highly recommended. Real Techniques brushes are not sold from where I live, I'm so glad I could get them from iherb.com. Use code FPK731 for $5 off your first time order (or $10 off for orders more than $40)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2013 8:31:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Dear Real Techniques, thank you so much for your amazing brushes. Their quality blows my MAC brushes out of the water and doesn't break my bank. I cannot believe how soft this brush is - it feels like a bunny or something lol. I kinda thought it was a little big for blush - perhaps even too big for bronzer (which is why I initially bought it, i need a better bronzer brush) but I was afraid it wasn't going to pick up enough powder. Turns out I was wrong! This brush is AMAZING for my bronzer! The tapered shape of it is perfect for contouring and I also love that it buffs it out, too! I don't feel like I waste product (sometimes bigger bronzer brushes kick up too much powder that you don't even get to use) and it seriously deposits the PERFECT amount of bronzer. I dip the tip into my Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer, and place it underneath my cheek bone and blend in circular motions. It looks so natural, yet defined! ahhhh! I am buying all of the Real Technique Brushes and I will never need to buy another brush again! I also love that I can build up a darker more dramatic contour if I desire, but it's still not muddy or too much. LOOOOVEEEE

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by alextuthreefour

I LOVE THIS BRUSH! I just can't bring myself to purchase expensive brushes (MAC, Sigma, etc) but I was getting pretty tired of my shedding ELF brush. To be fair...that brush lasted me a long time and I think it is great for the money. Anyways! This Real Techniques brush...oh baby I am in love! I got a couple on a BOGO half off at Ulta and this brush and the buffing brush (from the Core Collection) are my favorite. This egg-shaped brush is great for powder, blush, bronzer, highlighter, even cream products if you're desperate. I do have the multitask brush, but I actually think this brush is much better for multitasking. The tapered end helps powder near the nose and under the eyes and works great for contouring and blush. It is also extremely soft. I LOVE IT!