November 24, 2014 | 1673 users online

Fragrances - Thierry Mugler - Angel

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by lobiroxy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Angel-lovers...sorry don't keep reading. I want to love this and thought the bottle was beautiful. I've been staring at it on my shelf on and off for the last 2 years and finally gave it away to my neighbor who is a complete fan. Maybe it's just me, but the "fragrance" is reminiscent of a 70's basement party and summer sweat. If you're looking for staying power, the EDP is a keeper....unfortunately, I couldn't loofah it off fast enough.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This perfume came in my Sephora fragrance sampler kit. It smells BAD. I don't know how to explain it. I just do not like it.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 6:09:00 AM More reviews by Tara134

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's been my signature scent since it came out that is maybe a thousand light years ago but...now something has changed. Angel used to smell expensive with this deep sweet, extremely sweet musty note that I loved. Then the body cream was a bit different but while I used it it blended with my skin straight away. The fragrance topped over the cream smelled divine. Now I'm desperately trying to find old bottles of Angel and pots of body cream. It has now turned sharper and kind of floral -even my husband noticed. He said 'what's that thing you're wearing?' (It was a new bottle of Angel apparently). I'm just wondering if anyone else has noticed the change. I mean I'll keep buying it until I find another signature scent that gives me the same uplift like Angel used to back then. But alas, it's not the same. Even the color of the juice has turned more blue. Angel used to be blue but not that weird fluorescent blue. I seriously suspect it was reformulated.

11 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Annelien1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my favorite fragrances. It lasts and lasts.
I love patchouli and chocolat so this is pure heaven in a bottle for me. It's pricey but you don't need much.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by sarah4250

Revolting top notes. Base notes are ok but not worth the wait. Honestly, to me this smells disgusting until a couple of hours after applied. I guess it's a love or hate thing. I hate it.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2013 8:17:00 AM More reviews by UfoWitch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Tried this perfume the other day and i gotta say it was Evil on me, i cannot even describe the smell,My husband was even repelled by me, anyway i went straight home and washed it off, but did it wash off NO, it stuck to me like hell. Alien is my favorite perfume of all time and i so wanted to love Angel but on me its a NO NO.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2013 4:23:00 AM More reviews by Limwen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was given this intriguing scent as a gift. It is so complex, I am still unsure whether I like it or not! Upon the first spray, it is redolent of candy floss...then as it dries down, it's complexity is revealed. Others have described it in previous reviews better than I could. You have to go easy on it as it is very strong. I think, overall, it is a little too mature for me...and I'm in my thirties. I think if the candy notes remained, I'd be more keen on it as I lean more towards sweeter scents and this is, we'll, not really all that sweet and candy like after dry down. I use it only when I'm feeling daring and even then I mist it into the air and walk through it. The bottle, while pretty and unique, bugs me as it doesn't stand up, but sort of lolls around next to all my upright bottles. So I remain unsure about it overall. I'll use it....but only on occasion and sparingly at that.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 11:38:00 AM More reviews by mollyw00d

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was looking for a new perfume and checked this out because I'd heard some hype about it. At the Macy's counter I sprayed about half a spray onto my wrist, barely any at all. At first it smelled slightly off... almost like urine. But it only smelled that way for about a minute, and once it had settled into my skin, it was the best perfume I had ever smelled. I'm no good at describing fragrances, but overall this is a musky woodsy scent with just enough sweetness. Throughout the day I could smell it strongly, and even into the following day, just from that one spray!
As far as price goes it is expensive for the amount you get but a tiny bit goes a looong way. It's definitely worth it in my opinion.
I don't really judge perfumes by their bottles, but I'm not crazy about the star bottle, it's not really my taste.
Overall this is my new signiature scent... I can't get enough!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Happytobe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wore Angel for ten years then stopped for a couple of years but have just recently been lured back to this heavenly scent. It's so unique, rich, and delicious smelling and it drives men crazy. For those who have never smelled it all I can say is it smells a bit like a jar of warm chocolate & caramel toffees in an old fashioned candy store. It's a wee bit like Flowerbomb only much more complex and mysterious. It is best worn in the cooler months or the evenings as it is a very powerful, intoxicating scent and is very easy to overdo. One to two sprays is more than enough. Seriously, any more than that and sorry but you're wearing too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Lillibell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this. Love love love. I have the eau de parfum and smells just gorgeous. I have been given so many compliments and lots of people asking me what it is I'm wearing!
It lasts a long time and my sensitive skin doesn't react to it. I brought quite a small bottle and it lasted me a while because I only needed to re apply like, once. It's quite strong to start with so I only use two sprays.
*put this in your hair and will last you hours*
My boyfriend loves it, and it makes me feel sexy like every girl should xox