September 17, 2014 | 1781 users online

Fragrances - Thierry Mugler - Angel

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2013 8:17:00 AM More reviews by UfoWitch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Tried this perfume the other day and i gotta say it was Evil on me, i cannot even describe the smell,My husband was even repelled by me, anyway i went straight home and washed it off, but did it wash off NO, it stuck to me like hell. Alien is my favorite perfume of all time and i so wanted to love Angel but on me its a NO NO.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2013 4:23:00 AM More reviews by Limwen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was given this intriguing scent as a gift. It is so complex, I am still unsure whether I like it or not! Upon the first spray, it is redolent of candy floss...then as it dries down, it's complexity is revealed. Others have described it in previous reviews better than I could. You have to go easy on it as it is very strong. I think, overall, it is a little too mature for me...and I'm in my thirties. I think if the candy notes remained, I'd be more keen on it as I lean more towards sweeter scents and this is, we'll, not really all that sweet and candy like after dry down. I use it only when I'm feeling daring and even then I mist it into the air and walk through it. The bottle, while pretty and unique, bugs me as it doesn't stand up, but sort of lolls around next to all my upright bottles. So I remain unsure about it overall. I'll use it....but only on occasion and sparingly at that.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 11:38:00 AM More reviews by mollyw00d

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was looking for a new perfume and checked this out because I'd heard some hype about it. At the Macy's counter I sprayed about half a spray onto my wrist, barely any at all. At first it smelled slightly off... almost like urine. But it only smelled that way for about a minute, and once it had settled into my skin, it was the best perfume I had ever smelled. I'm no good at describing fragrances, but overall this is a musky woodsy scent with just enough sweetness. Throughout the day I could smell it strongly, and even into the following day, just from that one spray!
As far as price goes it is expensive for the amount you get but a tiny bit goes a looong way. It's definitely worth it in my opinion.
I don't really judge perfumes by their bottles, but I'm not crazy about the star bottle, it's not really my taste.
Overall this is my new signiature scent... I can't get enough!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Happytobe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wore Angel for ten years then stopped for a couple of years but have just recently been lured back to this heavenly scent. It's so unique, rich, and delicious smelling and it drives men crazy. For those who have never smelled it all I can say is it smells a bit like a jar of warm chocolate & caramel toffees in an old fashioned candy store. It's a wee bit like Flowerbomb only much more complex and mysterious. It is best worn in the cooler months or the evenings as it is a very powerful, intoxicating scent and is very easy to overdo. One to two sprays is more than enough. Seriously, any more than that and sorry but you're wearing too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Lillibell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this. Love love love. I have the eau de parfum and smells just gorgeous. I have been given so many compliments and lots of people asking me what it is I'm wearing!
It lasts a long time and my sensitive skin doesn't react to it. I brought quite a small bottle and it lasted me a while because I only needed to re apply like, once. It's quite strong to start with so I only use two sprays.
*put this in your hair and will last you hours*
My boyfriend loves it, and it makes me feel sexy like every girl should xox

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 10:54:00 AM More reviews by RosieJ

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am so in love with Angel. From the first time I tested a sample I was hooked on this perfume. This fragrance has vanilla, sandalwood, and patchouli, with lower notes of fresh citrus, melons, peaches, and plums. I wear this scent the most and can't understand how anybody could find Angel offensive. Its an expensive perfume but well worth the investment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I actually love this. I can see why people might not, though. It's sort of a love it or hate it scent. I'm horrible at describing scents, so I'll leave that for others. The packaging is beautiful; so many perfumes just look tacky to me, but this one is pretty. This is a strong, heavy scent, and a little goes a long way. I think it's great.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by michelleva

Strange and different...Smells like ceder and cough syrup...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by TBonita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was on sale pretty cheap on hautelook so I decided to give it a look on here, amazon and fragrantica. Well I was hooked of course by the reviews. Lasts 200 hours? Beastly sillage? Check! Fragrances dissolve on me like loves baby soft. And the notes sounded intriguing and to my liking. So I went to the mall and tried some generous spritzes immediately. My first impression was kinda ambivalent. Bunks the 'love it or hate it' theory. I kinda forgot about it. Then, it was the next day, and I smelled the residuals on my jacket. Well I ripped the fuzzy hood liner off that baby and snapped it to my neck so I could bask in the heavenly sluice all day. Dark yet sweet divine vanilla-y patchouli. It did not arrive in the mail soon enough... I was literally checking the tracking every hour so I could go home and get it immediately when it arrived. Oh.. And those sweet top notes? I'm now hooked on those, as well. Look out, skeptics, this scent will grow on you like a fungus. Yes, there is a faint dirty body odor thing going which is called patchouli. Remember, hippies wore it, and they smelled 'dirty'? That was patchouli. It's earthy and not for the faint hearted. Yet, it's sweet too! Confusion, on line one! This is a heavy, heady scent that is complex and should be worn with confidence. This is no shrinking violet. It's so me. My other favorite scent is shalimar if that says anything about my taste which I don't think does. Sorry, people around me who can smell this (and the sillage is nowhere near as scary ON ME than I was looking forward to), but this is my dark angel. The bottle should be a black boudoir job from the 20s. Try but don't write it off right away. It may have you coming back. On to the hair spritz and deodorant!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by blondebum

Angel's scent is crisp, clean, and fresh. There really are no other words to describe this delicate scent. I have worn this scent for several years and it is an all time favorite in my perfume collection. Depending on where you buy it, it costs around $59.00 at most stores (macys , nordstroms, target, etc.)