September 20, 2014 | 1398 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One-by-One, Waterproof

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by Kf1127

I bought this mascara because it was on sale for $4 at Walmart just to try it out. I had to really put this stuff on lightly because sure it gave me long lashes but maybe a little too long for school. The brush is huge! I find that it does not separate my lashes but it doesn't clump them. It's not a bad mascara, it's just not for me. I would not repurchase this product

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by heyitschloe98

So I tried this mascara hoping it would give me a nice daytime casual look for school, and I have to say, it delivered! I have very long lashes so volume is really my main concern. At first, this stuff did separate very nicely and did give some extra volume and length. I was impressed, at first anyway. But after about a month, the label printed on the bottle had completely worrn off, it became clumpy and dry, and the bottle began to just fall apart in general. Now I have to use an eyelash comb on my lashes after a coast to separate and de-clump. Kind of a pain now, but when it was new, it was great!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by angiethirteen

I love this product! It separates nicely and gives nice length and volume. The only thing is, even though it says its waterproof, it doesn't stay on in the water very well. But other than that, LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2012 11:40:00 AM More reviews by RoseGoldEyeLash

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I hated that when I bought it, and used it for the first 2 weeks it almovst glued my Lashes together. But now that I had it for a long time it works realy well. It gives a realy natural look, but I still prefer the L'oreal milion lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 2:19:00 PM More reviews by babygirl24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love this mascara! I have nothing bad to say about it. Love the wand, mascara doesn't clump on my lashes. It makes them fuller, longer, just beautiful =)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by hooplehead

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not impressed by the volumizing or wear. Flakes terribly. Wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by lulu94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Finally, a drugstore mascara that works well for me. My all-time favorite mascara is buxom lash, but it is a) very expensive for a college student working part time and b) not waterproof. So while I still love and use my buxom lash I actually am reaching for this more than that. Before this I tried probably five different drugstore waterproof mascaras and was disappointed with each of them for a variety of reasons (too dry, too clumpy, doesn't lengthen enough, not black enough in color...) but finally hit the jackpot with this one. Plastic comb brushes in general work out well for me, this is no exception. It separates and lengthens my lashes without clumping beautifully. The color is a true black which I love. And, I can layer it without it looking thick or clumpy. Of course it is a b!tch to remove without eye makeup remover, but that's a given with any waterproof mascara. I am, finally, very happy with my waterproof mascara :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is Frickin awesome. I've always been a fan of maybelline mascaras (full n soft waterproof being my HG). This mascara comes close to it. Wand has plastic bristles that cling to your lashes and help separate and lengthen. I layer this over my full n soft and I Frickin love it. Easy to remove and doesn't clump. Makes me look like I'm wearing false lashes.

FYI, my mascara routine = shiseido eyelash curler, 1 coat of maybelline full n soft WP and 2 coats of this mascara.

Def would repurchase! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2012 3:07:00 PM More reviews by shley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm very critical about mascaras, and I especially expect them to live up to their name. This is a volume express mascara, so why don't I get any volume with this product?! It does add some length, but nothing special. I only bought this in waterproof so it would hold a curl and keep my lashes looking voluminous but it doesn't even start off that way. Honestly, disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2012 5:12:00 PM More reviews by taylersue

The mascara is alright. I got it in black but it is sparkly. WHY WOULD YOU WANT SPARKLY POOP GREEN MASCARA? Other than the color and sparkles It's ok.