Maybelline One-by-One, Waterproof ] [DISCONTINUED]

Volume - decent/good (if you put two layers) Length - good Curl - good

Product: Dries quickly, can be layered twice before getting too clumpy.
Rubber bristles on this mascara are a lot easier to handle than CG lash blast. The end can be easily used on bottom lashes too. Bristles are good to reach your real lashes into your fake lashes together.
no smell (that i can detect). Very difficult to take off, it's very water proof (even using lancome duo phase) or Vichy cleansing milk. I found no smudging but "minor" flaking after a long night but i did find residue the following morning after washing my face. It holds a curl really, really well even pushing my eyelid into a double fold.

Price: Cheap, you can find this on sale at walmart, london drugs, or shoppers drug mart for 4.99 in my woods of Canada.
Packaging: Bold and cute, i like it. Basic tube and easily can find it on my vanity.
Buy again: Yes, but only if it's on sale :)

About me: Monolid with decent amount and length lashes but point downward, eye cream user (normal/non oily eyelids).

on 1/25/2013 6:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Since I love trying many mascaras, I wouldn't repurchase simply on that basis alone. I do like this mascara, but like many others, it still smudges after I wear it. It does separate really nicely and evenly, 'one by one' and gives decent volume although I think it's more geared toward separating lashes. Decent, and good value, but the rubber brushes may be a bit of a deterrent as they can be a bit pokey, but they're one of the better rubber brushes on the market.

on 1/22/2013 6:21:00 PM

Not bad of a product. It does give length to one by one of my lashes. Even applying second coat, it wasn't that clumpy. Though it give length I do want volume for my barely there lashes.
Overall, I would buy again if nothing else is available.

on 1/20/2013 9:04:00 PM

Wow. I have used a lot of mascara, high end and drugstore. This is still the best so far, especially of the Maybelline family. It does everything and doesn't clump. Never have to re-curl my lashes. If I could change anything, it'd be to make the brush a wee bit skinnier.

on 1/14/2013 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this mascara because it was on sale for $4 at Walmart just to try it out. I had to really put this stuff on lightly because sure it gave me long lashes but maybe a little too long for school. The brush is huge! I find that it does not separate my lashes but it doesn't clump them. It's not a bad mascara, it's just not for me. I would not repurchase this product

on 1/11/2013 11:27:00 PM

So I tried this mascara hoping it would give me a nice daytime casual look for school, and I have to say, it delivered! I have very long lashes so volume is really my main concern. At first, this stuff did separate very nicely and did give some extra volume and length. I was impressed, at first anyway. But after about a month, the label printed on the bottle had completely worrn off, it became clumpy and dry, and the bottle began to just fall apart in general. Now I have to use an eyelash comb on my lashes after a coast to separate and de-clump. Kind of a pain now, but when it was new, it was great!

I love this product! It separates nicely and gives nice length and volume. The only thing is, even though it says its waterproof, it doesn't stay on in the water very well. But other than that, LOVE IT!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I hated that when I bought it, and used it for the first 2 weeks it almovst glued my Lashes together. But now that I had it for a long time it works realy well. It gives a realy natural look, but I still prefer the L'oreal milion lashes.

on 12/26/2012 2:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love, love, love this mascara! I have nothing bad to say about it. Love the wand, mascara doesn't clump on my lashes. It makes them fuller, longer, just beautiful =)

on 12/1/2012 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Not impressed by the volumizing or wear. Flakes terribly. Wouldn't repurchase.

Popular Mascaras