October 24, 2014 | 1884 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2008 3:12:00 PM More reviews by uraznbabygurl

This review is for the one that comes in the Feria hair color. I think it's wonderful! It makes my hair shiny and soft. What more is there to say?!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2008 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Allie777

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This also made my hair tangled and difficult to comb out! I was surprised because I love the conditioner that came with the Feria hair color. Maybe they have changed the formula?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2008 3:53:00 AM More reviews by girliex601x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

good, but not great. i was expecting soft hair from all the reviews, but got the opposite. my hair actually tangled more using this conditioner and felt straw like. i prefer ion after color sealing conditioner instead... it's cheaper and does a better job than the feria conditioner.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2007 2:31:00 PM More reviews by akrausch

I used the L'oreal Feria professional color moisturizing treatment on my colored hair and it truly makes it soft, silky and shiny without weighing down my thick shoulder length hair. This is an amazing product and I use it once a week to revive my color and make my hair shiny and full. When you read the label it does exactly what is promised! I use this product with the L'oreal Nature's therapy color confidence shampoo and conditioner which I LOVE as well and I have used many many high end shampoos and conditioners that cost much more and do not make my hair look as good as these products do. I buy all of these products at Sally's for much less than the products sold at salons for color treated hair! UPDATE: I am not loving this product anymore, I returned it to Sally's. It causes my hair to have static in the winter months and I normally don't have static anytime of the year!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2007 8:42:00 AM More reviews by skruger

Wow. I wanted to get this the last time I bought dye from Sally's but the sales person mentioned another brand and I went with that instead. Last night I went to Sally's and picked up dye and wanted deep conditioner again for afterwards. I decided to try this since I wasn't thrilled with the brand the salesperson suggested and was curious about this one. I picked up the packet not the bottle just to give this a shot first. Wow. WOW! My hair was left silky smooth, shiny and - I just can't stop touching it, neither can my boyfriend! I am not sure if it was thanks to this or the neutral protein filler I used before dying but my hair feels and looks great! I WILL be getting the bottle of this next time for my weekly deep treatment conditioner. Great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2007 5:29:00 PM More reviews by highheelsrachel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bought this conditioner after I read all of the reviews below and am very glad that I decided to do so. It is simply amazing. It is a nice and thick conditioner that makes my hair feel silky smooth. There is no question that I will be repurchasing this product (especially b/c of how cheap it is for what you get out of it).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2007 4:24:00 PM More reviews by jbeans33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried this based on all the great reviews it recieved on MUA and I was not let down. Makes my hair feel so silky and doesn't weigh it down. I use it about 1-2 times per week. Will definitely be repurchasing :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2007 9:43:00 AM More reviews by sunflowerks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff detangles like a mofo. It definitely left my hair soft and shiny. I'm not sure it lives up to its claim of rejuvinating highlights but it did leave my overprocessed hair with a lot of shine and didn't weigh it down. It also smoothed out a lot of the breakage around my part that comes from daily flat ironing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2007 9:50:00 PM More reviews by shyviolet

My HG deep conditioner. Leaves my thick, thermally reconditioned hair glossy and super soft.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2007 6:28:00 PM More reviews by sally35

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this! I have long, blonde with highlights, fine, dry hair. This (and the deep conditioning Pantenes) is the only thing that leaves my hair super silky after rinsing & then allows me to comb my hair out in less than an hour with no tears... It doesn't weigh down my hair or leave it feeling coated either. I don't love the smell, but am so happy with it overall that I can get past it. I bought it at Sally's for around $8. I will definitely buy this again.