Origins Ginger Essence

4.1

on 2/28/2007 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My boyfriend bought this for me when he found out Ginger relaxes me :) must have thought I needed it! I do like the combination of Ginger, Lemon & Lime, but the Bergamot might make it a bit too overpowering to wear daily. The Ginger relaxes, and the Lemon/Lime clears your head, but the Bergamot scent seems to overpower the others. It is a lovely scent, but would not repurchase because of the headache the Bergamot gives me. The rollerball is cute though :) and it's nice to know it's a pick-me-up in your purse, for those bad days at work.

on 2/2/2007 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought this in the roll-on tube because I love love LOVE origins and their ginger line. This scent, however, I just don't care for. It gives you that headache-y feeling, and is wayyyy too strong. if it was much lighter I might like it better. too bad, as I love their ginger soap. will probably return the tube and not buy again.

on 1/29/2007 1:11:00 PM

LOVE this ginger scent! I think it is best for the fall/winter months b/c of the spicyness of it. SO GOOD!! Sexy!

on 1/18/2007 10:03:00 PM

My daughter said, "Ooooh, you smell nice!" ... enough said.

on 11/20/2006 9:48:00 PM

Ginger Essence is a great fragrance for those casual days when you just want to spray on something pleasant and head out the door. I think fans of Eau Dynamisante and other "spa-like" light fragrances would enjoy this one. The ginger is spicy but not too strong, and the citrus gives it some zing.

on 9/9/2006 7:19:00 AM

This scent is right up my alley. The Ginger Souffle and the reviews here were what kind of directed me to the Origins counter. This has a spa like scent - you know, essential oils, natural, woodsy, and just a nice cozy scent. I love how this smells, and even my 3 year old loves to have a spritz or two when I put this on! It just smells good and really lifts my spirits when I wear it.

on 8/10/2006 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Ginger Essence always reminds me of winter and sitting by a crackling fire sipping hot cider. I think it is too heavy for warm weather and is the perfect cozy fragrance. It manages to be warm and bright at the same time (which is a rare combo). I love Origin fragrances! They are so pure and fresh, I'm a huge fan!

on 6/23/2006 7:49:00 PM

I am sensitive to synthetic fragrances and was happy to find this delicious scent that uses natural essential oils. It is an excellent blend of ginger backed by bergamot, lemon and lime. Yummy. This is the only scent my DH acutally likes on me. It is light and not overpowering. When I am in the mood, I layer this with Origin's Gloom-away fragrance.

on 4/20/2006 12:24:00 PM

This perfume is great! It smells just like Philosophy's gingerbread man scrub. I also like Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea perfume because I prefer lighter, more natural fragrances.

on 2/23/2006 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I wish I got the perfume version, but they were out. This is actually my first real scent that I've ever bought. I was really attracted to it, maybe because it smelled slightly like Philosophy's Gingerbread stuff. I remember being very tired coming into the store, but after smelling this scent, I felt more awake. Very lovely :) Fresh and invigorating

Popular Fragrances