April 18, 2014 | 1170 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Match Perfection Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by CountessOfPerth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I really like this concealer. I have it in the lightest shade, and it does quite a good job of concealing my under-eye circles, which are not particularly bad, I just have a lot of blueness under my eyes due to being so pale. It doesn't crease on me. I also use this on blemishes and red areas, as it does have decent coverage and it looks very natural on my skin. It says "2 in 1, concealer & highlighter", but it's definitely more of a concealer than highlighter. Overall, I am a fan & would repurchase. It's inexpensive & works perfectly fine for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Mn516

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This concealer is great for concealing dark circles under your eyes! It blends wonderfully and stays put the whole day (set with powder). I myself don't use the brush that comes with it and I would go with out it. Good quality for drug store and very cheap! I'll be buying this again!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2013 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Viclovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Only a good concealer if your skin matches perfectly to it. Funny how it's called "match perfection" when there's only 5 shades but anyway, I have this in 010 Ivory and it works wonderfully as a matte highlighter on my NC30 skin. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by xoxollt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really, really love this concealer! I am so surprised too. It is super cheap (about $5) and has some funky packaging (attached brushes usually turn me off), but surprisingly everything about this stuff is fantastic!! I love the brush. It applies nicely and lets me smear it anywhere in just the right way. I use it under my eyes and around my nose as a nice highlighting concealer. I use this in the fairest shade so it's the perfect highlight. Nice and thick and covers nicely, but melts into my skin juuuust right. Isn't cakey at all! I always set it with a powder, otherwise I think it may settle into creases. I typically use either MAC Studio Finish or Select Moisturecover, one being a cream and the other a liquid, and this formula is a wonderful harmony of the 2... and is 1/3 of the price! I'm obsessed!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by xoxosophiaxoxo

I just got this today. I really like it! It's very easy to blend and has pretty good coverage. I don't have terrible dark circles but no dark circles are good dark circles. I have been searching everywhere for a good creamy under eye concealer that wouldn't dry out/cake under my eyes. When I put this on, it doesn't feel like I have to put on a whole bunch on. It doesn't feel drying at all. A lot of people said that they didn't like the brush applicator squeeze tube thing but I actually like it. BUT the only issue is that even if I have the cap on, if I squeeze the tube product will come out getting it on the inside of the cap and wasting product. But the amazing concealer makes up for it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by MsBloodyFallen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Update on my Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer (after several months of use):

I had first bought this product from MyChemist for $6.50AUD (at a 50% sale) and I think, around $13AUD for this astonishingly beautiful 7mL concealer. Now looking back, months later, I absolutely love this product! A little goes very far and it offers amaing coverage for my hideous dark circles without sinking into and emphasising wrinkles/lines (due to having sinus infection).

The colour I have, 'Natural Beige' and it suits me perfectly!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by sdawson2008

I've tried so many concealers in the past and this one worked so well for me. I originally got this for my friend when I did her make up for prom but she's not into make up very much so I just chose to keep it. I stashed it away thinking my Almay Wake up is much better (mostly for the price I paid for it) but then I wasn't truly happy with it so I tried this concealer again and it couldn't have been more perfect! The shade is just right and I usually use a warm beige foundation. The one I purchased was the soft beige 040 and I only had to put a little bit under my eyes and the darkness is gone! It tends to settle into creases but just don't put too much of the product and you should be good (you won't need much anyways to get the coverage that you need). Also it blends really well, I think I'm in love, hehe.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I needed a new concealer and decided to pick this one up since it had so many good reviews and was inexpensive. I had been using Lancome concealer for the last 5 years at least, but it is pricey and I don't have bad dark circles or concerns to where concealer is that important to me. I just use a tiny bit under my eyes for brightening. This Rimmel concealer is great for the price and works really well for my needs. I think it provides good coverage and is also brightening. I like that it is a thinner consistency than many concealers and not heavy, thick or waxy.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Manue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Now, I care a lot about what is in my makeup, so I read ingredients and discriminate quickly on the basis of ingredients that are not clearly safe. However, the 'clean' beauty world fails me when it comes to concealer. After having spent a few hundred dollars in vain, I have given up. I am back to the 'dirtier' world of silicone products until a better clean product is developed.

This highlighting concealer performs WAY better than green alternatives like Jane Iredale's. The ingredients are not horrific (no fragrance or parabens). And it costs a fraction of the price... I get it for $6 at my local drugstore. It does a really good job at highlighting/concealing my under eye darkness and the excess redness around my nose. If you have a huge pimple, this will only soften it, because it's meant for highlighting rather than heavy-duty concealing. And the colour is perfect for my pale yellow-toned skin too; I have it in classic beige. The applicator is a little unhygienic, but for the price, I can replace it often.

Ingredients:
AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, TALC, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, BORON NITRIDE, NYLON-12, PEG-10, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ALUMINUM DIMYRISTATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, PUNICA GRANATUM FRUIT JUICE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, EUTERPE OLERACEA JUICE POWDER, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, SAPPHIRE POWDER, PALMARIA PALMATA EXTRACT, 2-ETHYL HEXYL ACRYLATE. [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)].

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by dearholly89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this for the moment. It covers well, although I don't consider myself to have very dark under-eye circles. I like the yellow tone of the product. It matched me much better than my Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch concealer, which was more salmon based. Doesn't crease in my fine lines! (The Maybelline one does.) I'll continue to buy if I don't find anything better.