Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, TALC, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, BORON NITRIDE, NYLON-12, PEG-10, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ALUMINUM DIMYRISTATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, PUNICA GRANATUM FRUIT JUICE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, EUTERPE OLERACEA JUICE POWDER, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, SAPPHIRE POWDER, PALMARIA PALMATA EXTRACT, 2-ETHYL HEXYL ACRYLATE, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)].
Skin Tone adapting concealer
1-in-1 concealer and highlighter

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Great concealer that also acts like a highlighter! Very creamy and blendable, and for $6 or so, you can't go wrong. My only complaint is the packaging; the brush on the end is, of course, not very hygienic, and if you squeeze the tube too much, too much product comes out.

on 8/7/2014 2:17:00 PM

I really like this concealer, I have loads in my makeup collection that I never consistently use they cake or settle in fine lines :/ this one one the other hand I have used every single day since I got it a few months ago. The colour ivory suits me best (mac nw15) its creamy and blends well and most importantly for me it doesn't cake and settle in to lines under my eyes. I think I paid 5.99 which is also one of the cheapest concealers I own and it will last me ages. One grumble if I had to have one is maybe the packaging its cute but I don't apply it straight from the brush and it can be hard to squeeze it out on to my hand, all in all I will definitely buy this again

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I always repurchase this. It has a beautiful matte finish, matches my fair skin tone perfectly (I use the lightest shade in the collection), and it doesn't cake up easily. I really wish the packaging was a little more hygienic, though. I don't have any use for the little brush applicator, as I put it on the back of my hand prior to applying it to my face, but in the store before purchasing, I can always tell if it's been used by seeing if the bristles are still white. The bristles will always be white UNTIL it is used. Please check yours before you purchase to assure it hasn't been used.

on 8/4/2014 11:51:00 PM

wow I was not exspecting a lot from this product, because Rimmel is a hit and miss..but this one is a hit! I love it I am in the shade "Fair" and its perfect I apply this under my eyes, along my nose, cupids bow and chin and it brightens my face and makes me look radiant while still covering my dark circles. it has a light-medium coverage and is blendable. and for about $5 its worth it. I definetly reccomend.

This is a good concealer, I got it at a makeup stall at my local mall for only 1.99! it has a lightweight feel and light to medium coverage. It works well on my skin but, not on my nose ( I have redness) as it gets oily and half way during the day I have to reapply it.

on 7/26/2014 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutley love this as a highlighter! I wouldn't recommend this to those with heavy under eye issues mainly due to the fact that its super light weight. I just love how blendable this product is, and a little goes a long way. The inexpensive price tag is what initially grabbed my attention, but this concealer really is amazing! I just wish the applicator was more sanitary, i feel like theres so much buildup in that brush!

on 7/23/2014 11:03:00 AM

This concealer was very inexpensive, under $8 CAD. However, it shows in the packaging and in the formula. It does offer medium-full coverage, but the colour of the tube is significantly lighter than the actual product. I purchased 060 natural beige and it has orange-peach undertones, which is too dark for my skin. It should really be named Natural Tan.

Another packaging gripe is that the product comes out on one end of the brushes, not from the centre, and it doesn't blend easily into the skin.

It applies streaky and it creases a little. I wanted to like this concealer because it was very affordable, but I prefer dark circles over orange circles. I would spend just a bit more on the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer or the Revlon Colorstay Concealer for much better results.

My eye skin: one very large crease under each eye. Purplish dark circles, often puffy. I have mostly warm yellow undertones (fair-medium asian skin).

I got this on sale to try it~ it's alright. the concealer itself is good, it gives me nice coverage and blends into my skin however I find the packaging a nuisence. I have never been a fan of the brush applicator some concealers have. I this case I fin it useless and quite frankly detrimental in application/ use of this product. despite the positive things I could say about the concealer I wouldn't buy it again because of the package. I would much rather buy other rimmel products like their wake me up concealer.

on 7/12/2014 11:46:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have the lightest shade and its just a tad too light for me, but gives a lovely barely there highlight.

I've found the concealer to last a nice amount of time and doesn't feel too heavy while still covering my blemishes and under eyes.

The packaging doesn't bother me.

I'm very, very pale and the lightest shade of this stuff suits me perfectly. The coverage is good and it comes with quite a but of product for the price. My ONLY gripe is that it has that stupid brush on the tip, which is unsanitary. I'm planning on getting some plyers and pulling out the bristles, maybe that will solve the issue.

Video Reviews & Tutorials