September 21, 2014 | 996 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Match Perfection Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 2:48:00 AM More reviews by kristenmurray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is amazing! I never do reviews but I picked it up at Priceline because it was on sale and I liked the brush tip applicator. It has been a dream for me as I mainly use it as a highlighter and to cover veins and circles around my eyes. I find that It isn't a heavy coverage but blends beautifully and is very dewy and not drying on the skin. I use the lightest shade for my pale skin and this is the first time a concealer has actually ever blended to the perfect colour for my skin. I love it so much that I've stopped wearing foundation and only using this concealer. I'm on my 2nd tube and will keep purchasing this item. The only downside is that the product doesn't seem to last long enough and I'm already on my second tube after only a month.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Mrslugo

I've heard so many good things about this concealer so I was so excited to pick it up I like the packaging, really easy for everyday use. it has a nice creamy consistency and it blends very well I git the medium one, it didn't really brightened my under eyes and didn't conceal my dark circles completely that's why I rated it as a 3

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by veronicavaughn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very good and very similar to maybelline dream lumi touch

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by zdel

Does everything a under eye concealer needs to do! Affordable and really does adapt to your skin colour

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2013 2:19:00 AM More reviews by pinkcandii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

TBC later, will add details when used for more than 3 weeks (if it lasts that long)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by carebear48

I love this concealer! I purchased it in the shade fair/light at Wal-Mart for about 5 dollars. I think the color range is great for those with light-skin. This concealer definitely deserves more recognition in the beauty community. I use it for both my under eyes and blemishes and redness and it works well on both areas. The liquid formula isn't too thick or too thin. It doesn't look cakey or unnatural, and does not crease into the lines under my eyes. It provides excellent coverage while still brightening up my face. It's decently opaque, but not hard to blend like other high coverage concealers like Hard Candy Glamoflauge. The only downside is the packaging. Some may find it wasteful and unsanitary. I wish it came with a wand applicator instead. Despite this, I have repurchased this twice already, and plan to do so again and again. For the price, I suggest everyone give it a shot!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by OCgirl006

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

after watching a YT person review this, I went and bought it, It not Goood for dark circles
at all, it wont even cover mine..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

Wow, I really enjoy this concealer. I have a bunch of concealers but not much for under my eyes so I decided to pick this up on a whim. The coverage and longevity is fantastic and I tend to find myself reaching for it the most. I should have picked it up in fair instead of light/medium because it's too close to my skin color but it still works great. A+!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2013 9:47:00 AM More reviews by MissEstelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Whoo boy, what a lovely little thing this is! Goes on smooth, feels more like moisturizer than concealer, so it doesn't cake or crease or feel dry. It gave me wonderful brightness under the eyes and worked well as a subtle highlighter on the brow, nose etc. Does not give enough coverage for pimples etc, but I don't think it is meant to.

Applied this morning, went about my business outside with wind and weater and a bit of sweating and rubbing my face - just got home 6 hours later and it was still on, no creasing. Lovely stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Anita09

This is one of those products that are wayyy under appreciated, I don't see that much hype surrounding this product. Nonetheless its a great product! I doesn't provide amazing coverage but it does make your undereye area bright and natural which I think is why I like it so much. This will not give you that superbright kim k concealer look, but its awesome for everyday. It never creases and lasts me throughout the day. The consistency is the perfect (not too thick not too watery). Overall a great product. I use fair-light a good (light yellow toned color)