August 1, 2014 | 1853 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam Gaga 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2011 6:56:00 AM More reviews by notsolillulu

I have to admit it was a big risk buying this the day it launched in my country without any tester available...but did my gamble pay off big time! I was afraid that this would give me concealer lips as I'm a C3/NC 30 when it comes to MAC foundation. But this lippy finished off with the matching lipglass gave me the most flattering, true beige nude lips I've ever seen! The formulation is a little sheer but very creamy and buildable. Do a smoky eye with this lippy and you're good to go!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2011 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Ctoth87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

GREAT nude lipstick for everyday wear. I love that I don't have to think to much when wearing this, very easy, and great for any occasion. Glides on smooth. I top it with a lip gloss as I do most my lipsticks. Right now I'm loving it with MAC Plushglass in Bubble Tea. So far my favorite nude color along with Myth. The money goes to a great cause which made this purchase sooo worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 4:56:00 AM More reviews by furnando

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I like this shade, but not as much as I did before I tried Velvet Teddy. This shade is my go to nude if I want to look like Snooki :P. I really love that this is for a great cause, even though I hate Lady GaGa! :[ Anyways, this color looks pretty on my NC42 skin, a tad light but I make it work with lipgloss and liner. The formula is excellent in my opinion, it goes on like gloss but gives great coverage like mattes. I already purchased a backup! ;))

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 10:36:00 AM More reviews by trulydollface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm so glad I bought this lipstick. It is my absolute favorite! It doesn't make my lips look pale at all. It suits me very well and for some reason it makes my lip look like a light pink. I also love the finish of it. Very creamy and perfect for me! Would definitely buy it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2011 1:15:00 AM More reviews by HeatherSung

When i heard it was an amplified nude, I simply had to buy it. AND the money goes to a good cause. The formula is different from my blankety and half n half which are both permanent amplifieds. Gaga 2 lipstick's formula is a sheer like creamsheens and feels creamy on the lips like an amplified. I have dark pigmented lips, and need to line my lips for the colour to truly show. Somehow, this product accentuates the flaws on my lips. It's like.. it finds the flaws on my lips and amplifies them. It's a dupable shade using creme d nude and freckletone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by FangBanger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Okay, I'm starting to look like quite the MAC addict with all my reviews... which isn't really the case... though yeah, they do make quite a few things I'm very fond of. :) One thing I LOVE about MAC is their lipsticks. All of mine, except for one, are from MAC. The one that isn't is from an Italian brand called Kiko. Anyway- Viva Glam Gaga II is spectacular. I HATED the first one, and I don't know anyone personally who can wear it. I couldn't. Her second one is lovely. I entered my local MAC store to buy my blush (Peaches) and then decided I wanted a nude lipstick. The girl tried a few on me, including Hue (too sheer) and Blankety (too grey). Finally she grabbed the new Gaga, which I was skeptical about just going off the promo posters. But- and this was a good point- she said that Gaga and I have similar skin tones, which now that I think about it, we do. Surprise- hello, new favorite lipstick! Since I prefer "peachier" nudes, I pair it with Subculture lip liner or wear it under Love Nectar. (I have mentioned this in several other reviews, but I am NC15 with auburn/copper hair.)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by renayv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just bought this yesterday and I've never been so in love with a lipstick before. I have a big problem with dry lips, and most of the time I avoid wearing anything but a moisturizer on them because glosses and lipsticks usually just wind up enhancing all their flaws. But this lipstick goes on so smoothly and provides a nice, even coating that seems to conceal dead skin and other unpleasantness. Paired with the lipglass, it looks incredible. It's the first nude that's ever looked the way I want it to, as well. My lips are really highly pigmented so most nudes never quite looked right. I should stop being so surprised whenever MAC provides such a great product. I've never been disappointed with a purchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2011 1:05:00 AM More reviews by kathrynb23

I usually love all my makeup, and I try not to return anything at all. This was the first ever makeup product in my whole entire life that I returned, not because its faulty or anything, simply because it was horrible on me.
I am NC30 in skintone, and I find this colour was way too nude for me, I've got Creme D' Nude which is a nude from MAC that I hate as well, but I've kept that because that was a good base coat from my other vibrant red and plum lip colours. This the reason why I returned it was it didn't work for me, and had a strong pink undertone which would not work well as an undercoat because it would change the colour of anything else I put on top of it.
It's a shame, because I love the original GAGA a lot!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2011 9:52:00 AM More reviews by ClaireMcD77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I didn't like this at first and almost returned it. But then I learned how it works best for me. Lip liner is a must and a soft pink gloss makes this a perfect nude for my NC20-25 skin. NYX Rea is very similar and much cheaper tho.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2011 3:26:00 AM More reviews by Heechul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this knowing that if I applied this with a fullcoated swipe, this would be perfect concealer lip.

That being said, since I knew what I was going into, this was a way better method of muting out my lips compared to all the other lipsticks. Siss was green on me, Myth was peachy, Creme d'nude is cooltoned, Peachstock & Shy Girl were flat out peach.

This suited my NC20-25 skin perfectly, and if I use it alone, I will sheer it out for a nude lip.

Most of the time, I put ample pink plushglass on top for a nude look and I do love it.

It's for a good cause anyway, and this is one of my favourite nudes and I'm sad it's limited (albeit for a year!)