April 25, 2014 | 925 users online

Styling Products - Organix - Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2012 8:41:00 AM More reviews by CRosieB

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product works *very* well at smoothing out my frizz and making my hair look sleek and shiny but not too heavy BUT this comes at a price: this product is full of silicones and I work that with the amount I am using - my hair is quickly becoming baked in silicones.
Also, the squeeze top is not well designed, if you are not carefully you can quickly squeeze out WAY more than you need...
oh well, works great - but problematic

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by jerri20061982

I bought the oil !!! and love it ..it takes very little and it does not make my hair greasy whatsoever on the ends. It does not have much a smell that i have noticed. I immediately noticed that the ends of my hair seemed more shiny and smooth i use it with the Brazilian shampoo by organix i have very thick coarse hair and this is by far on the of the better drug store products i have tried.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by 1017

This is nothing more than glorified Frizz Eaze w/the argon oil drop added to go with the craze that was born from the MorrocanOil's Oil Treatment. It performed with the same bad results as Frizz Ease on my fine wavy locks. There is no moisture here...just a layer of shellac for the hair. And by now we all know that causes problems in the long run.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by inkyblaine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Honestly, I didn't want to spend the money on the other fancy Morrocan Oil, I tried that brand a few times and really liked it, but, I mean, its just a little out of my range. For the 7 bucks I spent on this product I feel it works really well.I use the 'light' oil and use just a small amount in every part of my hair except my bangs and feel like my hair definitely looks healthier. I would not doubt purchase again. Oh, the packaging would be better if it were in pump form.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by PISALISA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Ok ladies...I am a true-blue Moroccan Oil fan. I swear it has changed my life. So when I ran out of my Moroccan Oil a few weeks ago, you can imagine how devastated I was
while trying to manage my thick, frizzy hair without it! In desperation, I drove to my local Walgreens to look for a dupe. I grabbed this Organix Moroccan Oil and had extremely low expectations from the beginning. (I have a serious hate/hate relationship with Organix products. Their shampoos and conditioners have always dried out my hair and made it look like hay.)
Anyway, I was completely surprised after using this oil. It worked very well as softening my hair and cutting down on drying time. This is no way near as good as the original Moroccan Oil but it is way better than One N' Only. It is a very light oil and won't leave your hair greasy like One N Only does. The smell is not nearly as good as Moroccan Oil either. However, my hair did look great...shiny, smooth and less frizz. Organix Moroccan Oil will do in a pinch if I should run out of the real stuff again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by mmm12

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hair is so soft. I applied to towel dried damp hair, mostly to the tips, a little all over though. Blew dried my hair and it looked great. Not 100% frizz free, but after running a flat iron over it, my hair looked so good.

All day people asked if I had just gotten a haircut, which is good since I have very dry color treated hair. Tons of split ends were smoothed right out.

I paid $7 at Harris Teeter & it looks like a million bucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by LittleBlondie913

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have bleached blonde/white hair that is absolutely beautiful but hard to maintain and tends to stay dry until right around time to do it again. It's awful, but the color looks beautiful with my skin. Anyways, I soak my hair in this, literally my hair looks wet, I leave this in overnight. In the morning my hair has soaked most of it up, especially the ends, I just rinse it out and my hair doesn't feel like straw. It feels like hair!
Overall, I hate the hole at the top, the oil comes out far too fast, which is why you don't really want to use this after you blow dry ect.
I would DEFINITELY recommend this as a deep conditioner.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2012 5:41:00 AM More reviews by MissPerfection01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The original brand morrocan oil is far too pricey for me when my local beauty store sells great organic products such as this. I apply it to my hair when my hair is damp and either blowdry or air dry and the smell is like that of a field full of flowers-Fresh!. Once my hair is dry I instantaneously notice the difference- less frizz, less flyaways and full-on shine. However, I do have an issue to note with this oil; that, unlike the coconut milk anti-breakage serum, it contains silicones and the actual product we want (argan kennel oil) is rather far down the list- hence the reason for the lippy removal. This formula isn't neither light nor heavy so I can bet that with a small squeeze onto the hand and even distribution that no hair should be left heavy or greasy. I recommend using a good clarifying shampoo once every so often if using this product on a regular basis due to build-up.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2012 8:08:00 PM More reviews by kimbyy

i REALLY like this product!!! nothing ever does much to my hair .. i have tried so many styling products too. i can definitely see the difference when i use this, whether im air drying or blowdrying my hair. elminates a LOT of frizz and makes my hair feel softer. will definitely buy again!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2012 10:36:00 AM More reviews by yankeegal27

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I started using this product about one month ago. My hair is slightly dry and chin length. I eithe use a blow dryer with diffuser for a slight curly look or blow it straight then use a straightening tool. I use a pea size amount before styling and my hair looks and feels less dry. I like the clean scent the product has... Nothing overwhelming.
I have had several people try this and they all have seen great results.