The Body Shop Lip Care Stick - Cocoa Butter

4.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Flavor, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Water, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Tocopherol.

i have the one with the clear cap, not the brown cap. i got this as a present, and wow, it is amazing! it smells like chocolate..which..i guess for most people is good..but ..i prefer fruity smells better. anyways, so..i lost my regular chapstick and decided i would try this. when i put it on, it felt very smooth and is not very waxy. i just though it was an average product. however, i didn't realize how good this product was until later that day, when i realized that my lips weren't chapped, for once. (my lips are usually ALWAYS chapped and dry)..and yet..my lips were sooo smooth and soft!! woohoo! this chapstick is hg material for sure!! :]

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love how this stuff smells, but considering the price and the fact that I don't think it actually moisturizes, I'm not sure if it's worth it.

I do not know what the hype is about this. It's just a little bit better then normal drugstore chapstick.

pros-feels good going on, nice smell

cons-price, doesn't stay on that long, and didn't feel thick enough. Felt too thin and just kind of sat there. Doesn't heal my lips, or stop chapping.

One word to describe this would be: mediocre.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this when my lips were really dry and gross. I find it works great to moisturise my lips but it does seem to sit on top of them for a while before soaking in. The only down side I've found is it starts to melt of I keep it in my pocket. I'm still on my first tube of this and would re-purchase.

I really like this lip balm ^^ and I usually just use TBS honey lip care. For those who haven't tried it yet, it doesn't have the exact smell of chocolate that we eat, it's cocoa, more like the smell of chocolate candy.

Very moisturising. TBS lip care range is much better than those Born Lippy, Lip Butter ranges.

I love using this when putting on Lush chocolate mask.

I like the cocoa smell of this lipbalm, however i feel that it just sits on top my lips and doesn't absorb into them. It moisturizes for only a few hours, which is not enough for my uber dry lips. It has a matte finish though and makes a decent base for lipsticks. I also like the Chapstick-like packaging which is very handy to carry around. I think this product is better suited for people who don't have perenially dry lips and just needs a basic lip moisturizer.

I bought this one because of the raves here on MUA. But I don't understand it at all; texture is kind of old and doesn't last very long and that smell.....yuck. I really love chocolate but this is gross. I threw it away after a couple of uses. Waste of (a lot of) money.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

so smooth and moisturizing! smell is subtle and good too! and it doesn't taste nasty like the lippy balms!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

my first lip balm... very good moisturizer, very nice smell.
born lippy is great too, but cocoa is in stick so it's not messy.

Nice moisturizing lip balm. Simple, and nice smell. The only thing that is missing is SPF, otherwise it's great.

Popular Lip Treatments