October 1, 2014 | 1648 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2014 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Seawitchlife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's great for a hint of colour, and if you're like me it doesn't make your lips peel like most other cheap lip products. It's my go to for mild colour. Also, my four year old loves wearing lipstick and this is just enough colour she can wear it too without looking silly!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Smilehappypug1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lip balm it's now my favorite I love everything about it the packaging,price,etc.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by SophieMarie

Heres a link to a review of baby lips on my blog :) - http://floralbeautysm.blogspot.co.uk/ hope it's helpful.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2014 10:19:00 AM More reviews by ahhnis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't think it would be suitable for chap lips cause its kinda waxy unlike the lip ice one that smoothly glide onto my lips.This is one is buttery(but not too greasy) and it doesn't moist for 8 hours like it claim.So I had to apply lip ice first then baby lips, for your reference I live in tropical climate country.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by 16chances

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I personally love this lip balm. It deserves 5 lippies from me because not only is it cheap, has a sturdy packaging (Asian ones, not the American type), mild scent that does not irritate but most importantly, it moisturizes for a long time. Once i fell asleep with this on and the next day it is still there. It makes my dry lips softer and the condition has improved. Worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2014 8:20:00 AM More reviews by beccy95

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lip balm. I admittedly don't have dry lips but get them occasionally: the reason I like this is that it doesn't make your lips feel more dry when you stop using it like so many lip balms do. You can use as much as you like and when you stop using it your lips don't feel dry and cracked. It also smells amazing! It can be slightly oily but I can still wear it under lipstick without it going smudgy. Awesome!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2014 10:26:00 AM More reviews by ElectricEmma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up in the supermarket, even though I didn't need a new lip balm, but the packaging looked cute (I'm a sucker for nice packaging), so I thought I'd give it a go. The formula is pretty nice but it doesn't moisturise very well and I found myself needing to reapply quite often. It's a decent enough little balm to carry in your handbag, but if you're after something heavy duty I would try another brand.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2014 3:52:00 AM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It's not the best lip balm out there, that's for sure, but it's a cute concept and it has a cute packaging. I feel like it doesn't really moisturize my lips and I have to reapply it like twice an hour. I have the Baby Lips Cherry Me, which has a red-pink tint to it, and it accentuates my own lip color in a pretty but natural way.

I will probably try out some of the other Baby Lips lip balms.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2014 3:19:00 AM More reviews by MeliMelzxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I really wanted to love this as everyone else seems to and I love the super cute packaging which is what really bought me. There's just nothing special about this to me at all! My lips didn't feel "baby smooth" and were peeling. I stick to Vaseline instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2014 10:15:00 AM More reviews by EmiTheGreat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This lipbalm is okay. Not good, not bad, just okay.

I bought it last year in Germany, the price was okay. I have the cherry one
It does moisturize my lips and it smells like artificial cherry. I don't mind the flavour, I know that some people love it and some fell like vommiting, I really don^t mind it.
The colour is a big con. It doesnt cover my lips, they are not even tiny bit coloured. But if accidentally smear product into my face, I instaly get pink stains on my pale skin.