December 19, 2014 | 1639 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by maramal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been buying these for years, but despite this they're not a "wow" product. Something about them just makes me want to collect them, haha. The colored ones have wonderful fruity scents and provide a good amount of color tint. And they do leave your lips moisturized. I'd say any shade you buy in the main line (not Dr. Rescue or neon) has the same quality as the rest in all areas.
The downside of this is their longevity. The longest I have gotten them to stay fresh without eating or drinking is about four to five hours. They easily get wiped off.
I'd say this is more of a fun lipbalm you'd keep in your purse or pocket for a quick swipe when your lips start to get dry. They do last you a long time with many uses.
4/5

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by seeka2000

So much hype for these little babies. Soon as they showed up in my area, I picked up the red Cherry one. It's adorable, doesn't stink, as far as moisturizing it was alright. Nothing too spectacular. The color was pretty, like I had eaten a few strawberries. But it didn't seem to blow me away. I end up finishing my tube, and pick up another Cherry and try the peach.

Now I have about 4 or so of these. I'm not exactly sure what it is, there are better products and better packaging. But there is something nice about these that keeps me buying them. They are fantastic under a lipstick that feels dry.

They are fun, mostly practical, available pretty much anywhere, and affordable. I keep a cherry one around and try the new ones as they come out

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 10:03:00 AM More reviews by BeccaBxo

Great product! lives up to the hype. i have the medicated lip balms, one in clear (no colour) and one in Just Peachy (peach/nude). great bang for your buck. the nude is my go to nude lip stick. it applies easily, smoothly and rly does make a difference in the dryness of my lips. the clear one i keep by my bed and apply at night. smell good, great product, go buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Makeupbeauty1065

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE!! This product is amazing. There are plenty of colors to choose from it's not sticky or thick. It goes on beautifully and it's great for a moisturizer. It's a great lip balm because there are so many wonderful colors and they smell delicious! I'm working to get them all. They're a great price and great size too! I love the packaging too :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by lalas17

I absolutely love these! I have five of them and I love all of them. I like that they are hydrating but also give your lips a little color, which is nice if you're not willing to go for a full on lipstick. They're a little more expensive than a normal Chapstick. At target, they're around $3 or $4 but at Walgreens and ulta they are $4 or $5. I definitely recommend, though. They're a staple in my bag!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2014 12:07:00 AM More reviews by alessandrakatigbak

I've been using the "Cherry Me" lip balm for nearly 5 months and I'm starting to dislike it. The product seems moisturising when you first apply it on the lips, but tends to dry out after 15 minutes. :( I was really disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Amreen3189

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have "Cherry Me" (the one in the orange tube) and I LOVE it. I actually have two, one for my purse and one for my vanity because I love it THAT much.

PROS:
-It's cheap
-It's moisturizing
-It gives a nice, natural pink tint
-It applies extremely smooth

CONS:
-None!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2014 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Autumnsunx

As far as packaging goes this lip balm is one of the cutest options at the drugstore, which for me (a lip balm junkie) is reason enough to buy it. Other than that though this product is pretty average. They're not very moisturizing and depending on the color they can almost feel gritty on the lips. they do give the lips a nice shine which I enjoy but some of the lighter shades are completely colorless when they should be tinted. Granted the darker shades can be very nice with their light pigmentation. Overall don't expect much , just enjoy the cute packaging and the subtle shine they leave on your lips. While wearing them if you're not wearing a gritty one they do feel comfortable

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by purpleicefairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Tried out a few shades of this and while I think they smell good, the first thing that turned me off was the taste...like old plasticky lipstick, gross! Couldn't stand that taste in my mouth and for that alone I tossed them. Apart from that, the packaging looks cheap and the product is not moisturizing. I do like the tint of color and subtle shine it gives, but the taste made it unwearable for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2014 9:06:00 AM More reviews by MarshmallowCookie

I was initially attracted to these because of their adorable packing that I LOVE. It has a sheer tint to it that is cute for days when you are wearing natural shades. These lipbalms smell amazing and are moisturizing. Although I feel like I have to keep reapplying it over and over, which I dont like about some lipbalms. I think this is a cute idea but I think some vaseline or burts bees lipbalm does a better job at moisturizing.