April 16, 2014 | 1774 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by rootbeergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Well, I must say that being a makeup addict, of all kinds of makeup brands, I just picked this up at the drugstore today because my lips do get dry in the winter months, and I love Josie Maran lip balms, so I thought for this price, how can you go wrong. Other than not having Argan in it. First, I got the pink punch, being a sucker for the heavy eye-light lip look. OMG...this stuff is the bomb! I am going back for the other colors. For the price of one of Josie Maran's, you can get 6 of these! And this way you won't care if you misplace or lose one. The color is pretty, it helps with the dryness, doesn't last terribly long, but hey, put one in each coat you have hanging around, and you won't ever have dry lips in the winter. I didn't know about this product. Hopefully, for the price, they will keep it rolling out in production. Try it, you'll like it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Lisaachristine1

I love this lip balm!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Chanel96

I find this lip balm really good! This is my first time using this and it leaves my lips soft. The choices off colours are great and they stay on for hours. For the price you cannot go wrong:)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2013 5:37:00 AM More reviews by lushblush

I love baby lips. They smell so nice and go on smoothly and are well pigmented (if you get the coloured ones). However, I had to take off a lippy because they're just the same as other lipbalms and don't stay on long. The packaging is cute and eye catching though.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Rubymm

The Australian baby lips are SO bad I do not like them at all and I hate the packaging vs the American one! I'm so jealous of Americans!!! They have the best stuff at a better price too!! Baby lips here are expensive for a silly little lip balm that doesn't do the job!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 11:58:00 AM More reviews by leoniejadee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

They hydrate you lips and also add a slight tint into your lips which I love and if someone wants a lip balm I would definitely recommend this

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by MissShannonB

I finally purchased a maybelline baby lips after all the hype the past year or so, I just got the clear one and I have to say I love it ! I have full lips that crack very easy and the second I apply this product they turn smooth and plump ! Considering how cheap the product is and what a good job it does I would definitely repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by burberryonarry

Overall, I love this product: I would prefer this over EOS lip balms because most people only like EOS becuase they look really cute and nice when you first but them. But after awhile of using it, it looses it's shape and doesn't look as good. This is does happen to the baby lip ones. The packaging is really cute and the lip balm works great in my opinion. It's a little oily but I still love it. In the future I will definitely buy more baby lips once I run out of it. I've already bought two of these (I use lip balms very slowly) and they are both peppermint. I have kinda tanned skin so the colours don't look very nice on me. It's a bit too bright. The only thing I don't like about it is that the lid of this lip balm gets a bit loose over time. It's not a big deal, and definitely won't stop me from buying this. I really recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 3:28:00 PM More reviews by jessfxster

I love this product! I have Pink Punch, Peach Kiss, Mint Fresh and Cherry Me and I cannot choose a favourite as I like them all so much. I usually hate hate hate lip products, especially lipsticks etc. because I don't like the feeling of them on my lips. However, I love these lip balms as they don't feel too heavy and the colours are great. They leave my lips feeling nice and soft, and they only need to be reapplied a few times throughout the day. I'll probably end up buying all of the colours as Boots has a 3 for 2 offer, which means you basically get 3 for £5.98. But I can't find the Grape Vine flavour anywhere in the UK! Can someone tell me where to find it because I definitely want to add that one to my collection.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2013 7:44:00 AM More reviews by 26random5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

When I first purchased this product I was over the moon as it was so moisturising and a nice colour but when I began to look into it I herded that the product was tested on animals (which I'm completely against) due to this I got rid of the product straight away. I think this product is good but I don't believe in animal testing.