Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

Really cute, smells great, leaves a lovely tint and feels nice on the lips. I work in a hospital, because it's so warm and I don't hydrate as often as I should my lips get dry! This works nicely!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I find these little lip palms to be so cute! I have about three different ones they have a nice subtle flavor and it goes on very tinted sometimes clear and keeps my lips soft all day.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If you are looking for a highly pigmented balm (like a lip gloss or a lip stick), steer clear. If you want a little touch of color to your everyday look: GET IMMEDIATLY. It is smooth going on and pretty pigmented for a balm! The price is a bit steep for its pigmentation, but it's honestly a summer LIFESAVER for a quick poolside look. I also think the packaging is a little clunky for a simple balm like this, but I love most of these colors, especially Pink Punch for high pigmentation!

on 2/9/2015 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My lips are hydrated and supple after using these .

Its pretty, smells nice and hydrates my lips, but IT GETS STUCK ON MY TEETH ALL THE TIME!

on 2/6/2015 7:33:00 PM

This was so cute and I wanted to love this product. But I cant, because it's more of a cutesy cosmetic balm then a actual hydrating tinted balm. After a few hours of use it does chap my lips and leave them dry. The texture on the lips feels like a waxy balm which I don't mind, I actually surprisingly like it. It's a cute packaging. It does have a slight smell even the clear one.

on 2/6/2015 7:26:00 PM

This is definitely more of a "cosmetic" than a "lip balm". The packaging is adorable. This reminds me of a lipstick that comes in a child's pretend princess play set lol. Personally, I think there are better quality tinted lip balms out there, but what can you really complain about for 2 bucks a pop?

on 2/5/2015 12:23:00 PM

Really cute, gives nice colour but I like to feel my lip balms working.

on 2/5/2015 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I wish I could have liked this product. I had a friend who swore by baby lips so I finally have in and tried it. It felt like I put oil on my lips. It made them feel so dry. I will be sticking with my Nivea essential from now on.

on 2/4/2015 8:23:00 AM

Baby lips break me out :( their really nice light color, so I'm always attracted to them. I try them on... Fall in love with how they feel, especially the tinglyness of the medicated ones. They always break me out around my lips though, so I have to give them to my daughter :(:(

Popular Lip Treatments