October 1, 2014 | 1638 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Jordanlee4

I absolutely LOVE this eyeshadow palette. I use it every day! I only use the left side which is the brown shadows but I love it! I definitely recommend it!(:

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by ajb426

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've been wanting to purchase Wet n Wild eyeshadows for a while now, particularly this palette, and I saw this in a Five Below store (metro Atlanta area... not sure if they are anywhere else! It's kind of a glorified dollar store) for $3.99 I think so I snapped it up!
I wore the "eyelid" and "crease" shades (from the left side) today, over E.L.F.'s eyelid primer, and it lasted me a good 12 hours with minimal fading! I have also swatched each shade on my arm- very impressed with the color payoff and texture of these eyeshadows! I am so glad, as I am a frugal person but I want my things to work... I definitely recommend this palette. (Oh, and this palette does not contain parabens for those of you who, like me, steer clear of those particular ingredients! However, Wet n Wild is not a "paraben-free" label so I would advise checking the ingredients list before purchasing anything else from them.)
P.S.- The bottom right shade looks like the perfect dupe for MAC Club or Blue Brown (I've never tried the MACs, but I have seen side-by-side comparisons!). It's a beautiful color and I didn't even think I would like it!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Madeline6789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely adore this palette! I am a high end kind of makeup gal, but this paired with UD's primer potion and maybe a little but of NYX's milk jumbo pencil then your color is a huge pay off!! So worth the value!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2013 2:08:00 AM More reviews by karebear0099

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this! It is such a reasonable price and a great product. I am addicted to the shadow that is for the brow bone in the upper right hand corner, kind of a muted goldy taupe color I guess. I don't use it on my brow bone though, I use it on my lid. For my coloring it would be much to obvious and dark on the brow bone but perfect for the lid and I certainly get compliments on this one. I recommended this palette to two friends who bought it and enjoyed it as well. The shadows are really pigmented, and glide on so smooth. Great quality. I have not used the darker colors included but like that they are there for a more dramatic look. All the colors are very wearable.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 10:30:00 AM More reviews by kcray

I really really love this palette. First of all, it is an exact dupe of some of Mac's eyeshadows! I bought mine for 3 dollars and I'm in love with it. The colors have great pigmentation and look wonderful with my brown eyes. This was a great price for eight gorgeous colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by BabyDoll367

This is REALLY good for the price. Personally, it really doesnt work that well with blue eyes, it would be better for green or brown eyes, but thats not the main point. Its very good quality for such a good price, so I'm impressed. I really love how it tells you where each shade goes too. The only reason why I wouldnt buy it again is because I have blue eyes, and I personally dont think it matches well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by seajay23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this for 4.99, and couldn't be happier. Out of all of my 30$+ palettes I think this one is my favorite, which kind of upsets me, but at the same time does not.
I find myself using this one over, and over, day after day. It's got some really great looks and the quality is wonderful. I use a UDPP so I don't know how they wear alone, but my sister wears nothing but wet n wild with no primer and never has a problem with creasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Vallim

This is one of the best eye shadow palettes out there. Go get it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by 30betterthan20

I got this palette after reading all the great reviews and I must say that I am impressed. They are so pigmented and blend so well that I am looking forward to buy some more. The packaging and applicators are not that great, but what more can you ask for a 6 dollar product (plus tax)?
I usually use an eyeshadow primer, so I did not have any problems with creasing, and when I tried them without a primer, I did not notice more creasing than with Urban Deckay or MAC eye shadows. I will still purchase high-end products from time to time because of the variety of colors, but this is by far my favorite drugstore palette!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2013 3:28:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

This is one of the best palettes ive ever gotten my hands on, seriously!! These eyeshadows glide on like silk, has amazing color payoff and great pigmentation. You cannot get a better deal for the price and this product will last and eternity as theres so much eyeshadow in each pot. You barely have to put a lot of product on your brush for the color to go a long way and the colors blend real easily together. You can achieve so many different looks with this palette. You can go soft or more dramatic and smokey. Also, there are several colors in this palette that couldnt be more exact to some Urban Decay colors and the texture is silk sililar to the Too Faced brand. For $5.99, i would run to the drugstore like now!!! I stand behind the Wet n Wild brand as their line has advanced over the years but they've stayed true to their value! LOVE!