October 21, 2014 | 921 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by wendigrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I never had great eyeliner confidence... until I bought this! lol. It just really worked out well for me. I've tried pencils, gels w angled brushes, liquid with long thin skinny floppy brushes, etc. The pen style and more importantly the brush tip on this is just so easy to work with. Its forever a staple product for me because I can acheive a neat and crisp cateye with it. ♥

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by beevanilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BUY IT!!! THIS STUFF IS AWESOME!!!

I was reluctant to buy this stuff at first because I've had a pretty bad experience with pen eyeliners (I'm looking at you, NYX!) in which they dried up too fast, there wasn't enough ink (?) coming out and overtime the felt tip proved to be less than sturdy as it started out straight and now its bent in one direction which can be really unflattering to use and to add to that, the pigmentation of that one isn't all that great.

HOWEVER,
I've only been using this stuff for three days but I am already in love with it. When I used this stuff it was AMAZEBALLS. Like, I was in awe. The pigmentation is not as dark as I'd want it to be and it doesn't dry matte like my Wet 'N' Wild eyeliner, but IT WORKS and it is SO MUCH BETTER! This legit does not move once you put it on. I am impressed at the amount of ink this disposes and how it doesn't "run out" when you tilt the pen upwards, which is an A++ for me (I'm glaring at you, NYX!) The tip of this pen, like everyone else has mentioned, is to die for! It gives you such precise control over what you're doing that it enables you to do different styles of winged eyeliner - thick or thin.

Price-wise, I find this eyeliner to be a tad-bit expensive considering that it's a drugstore product, but it's totally worth it. The packaging isn't exactly flimsy and provides enough protection so that the felt tip doesn't dry, however, you must be careful with this stuff when you open it because sometimes when I open it (and it has happened to me more than once) the cartridge container pops open on it own. Maybe it's just mine that does it, I don't know. It's not a biggie but it gets annoying sometimes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Lily212

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my HG liquid eyeliner of all time. It has the most perfect tip, just bendable enough but not floppy. The line can be drawn so fine or thicker. It stays put. Just make sure you don't buy the felt tip liner instead (it has a similar name and package) which is what I dd the first time, then had to exchange. The felt tip is hard and thick and I didn't like it at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by mushroomjr

Best eyeliner for me considering its waterproof effect, easy-to-use design, and its price! I finished 3 of them, and I got a few more in CVS for $5 each after discount and coupons.
I think the brown one gives the best natural look for everyday makeup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2013 7:02:00 AM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

I really love this eyeliner!! Nevermind my inept capability to draw a perfect wing - I make it work. But I can CLEARLY see a boost in my lash growth. It's crazy!! I love this stuff. And you can almost always find it on sale at a drugstore. This stuff is the bee's knees!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2013 9:29:00 AM More reviews by cathykl

This is my HG eyeliner! Really a drugstore hidden gem.I have this in brown, black and jet black. As well as some back-up packages in all those colours in my make-up kit just in case I ever lost one. All the colours come off a bit softer and not as intense super black/dark as some brands, which is what I want because I'm getting older and such strong colours look too much on me. This is perfect for everyday.

It's excellent for tightlining and I use it on the bottom lash line as well to make the lashes appear fuller (I hate wearing mascara on the bottom lash, plus I have small eyes, it looks ridiculous). Staying power blows me away - I swipe this on around 7am and when I come home from work (and I work downtown in the smog and all that grossness) around 7pm it is still on my eyelids with minor fading, but even then it doesn't flake on me at all - just fades slightly in intensity. It goes on evenly and I can make a thin or thick line so it gives me choice with my looks. I've been using them for a few months on the recommendation of my friend.

Honestly - if you are a bit older or simply don't want that very harsh party look - try these out! They are rated best on so many sites for a reason and I know several women in my life who love them. I can't think of any cons for this - love it too much.

I would and do repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one stellar eyeliner! I have it in brown and I am super impressed with it. The application is foolproof for me and I can draw the thinnest lines ever with this liner. It dries super fast and doesn't smear or smudge. It doesn't budge till I remove it and having green eyes it's a nice change from black all the time which, can look harsh on me if not done correctly. If I wanted to have only one DS eyeliner this would be it! Can't tell if it's helping my lashes but I like it regardless. Most definitely Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a fantastic liner. Easy to use and good for my super sensitive eyes. I've repurchased it 3 times already this year. The only con is that it seems to dry up quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by RutgersGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

Love this! I use this in the blackest black shade. Very easy to put on and make a precise line. Lasts all day without smudging. Frequently goes on sale at CVS. What more can you ask for?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been using this eyeliner for many months and it's by far the best drugstore eyeliner I have ever used. The tip is a very finely pointed, smooth, and sturdy. My eyeliner goes on with control perfectly smooth every time and also because of how great the formula is. I think it is helping my lashes grow, but not a miracle product in that respect. It is definitely long wearing. The price is typically $9.99, which is pretty affordable for such a well performing product. Another perk is the sleek, nice packaging. It's hypoallergenic, fragrance free paraben free, gluten free, dermatologist approved, and safe for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers. Highy recommended.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No