October 1, 2014 | 1251 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2013 7:02:00 AM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

I really love this eyeliner!! Nevermind my inept capability to draw a perfect wing - I make it work. But I can CLEARLY see a boost in my lash growth. It's crazy!! I love this stuff. And you can almost always find it on sale at a drugstore. This stuff is the bee's knees!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2013 9:29:00 AM More reviews by cathykl

This is my HG eyeliner! Really a drugstore hidden gem.I have this in brown, black and jet black. As well as some back-up packages in all those colours in my make-up kit just in case I ever lost one. All the colours come off a bit softer and not as intense super black/dark as some brands, which is what I want because I'm getting older and such strong colours look too much on me. This is perfect for everyday.

It's excellent for tightlining and I use it on the bottom lash line as well to make the lashes appear fuller (I hate wearing mascara on the bottom lash, plus I have small eyes, it looks ridiculous). Staying power blows me away - I swipe this on around 7am and when I come home from work (and I work downtown in the smog and all that grossness) around 7pm it is still on my eyelids with minor fading, but even then it doesn't flake on me at all - just fades slightly in intensity. It goes on evenly and I can make a thin or thick line so it gives me choice with my looks. I've been using them for a few months on the recommendation of my friend.

Honestly - if you are a bit older or simply don't want that very harsh party look - try these out! They are rated best on so many sites for a reason and I know several women in my life who love them. I can't think of any cons for this - love it too much.

I would and do repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one stellar eyeliner! I have it in brown and I am super impressed with it. The application is foolproof for me and I can draw the thinnest lines ever with this liner. It dries super fast and doesn't smear or smudge. It doesn't budge till I remove it and having green eyes it's a nice change from black all the time which, can look harsh on me if not done correctly. If I wanted to have only one DS eyeliner this would be it! Can't tell if it's helping my lashes but I like it regardless. Most definitely Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a fantastic liner. Easy to use and good for my super sensitive eyes. I've repurchased it 3 times already this year. The only con is that it seems to dry up quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by RutgersGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

Love this! I use this in the blackest black shade. Very easy to put on and make a precise line. Lasts all day without smudging. Frequently goes on sale at CVS. What more can you ask for?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been using this eyeliner for many months and it's by far the best drugstore eyeliner I have ever used. The tip is a very finely pointed, smooth, and sturdy. My eyeliner goes on with control perfectly smooth every time and also because of how great the formula is. I think it is helping my lashes grow, but not a miracle product in that respect. It is definitely long wearing. The price is typically $9.99, which is pretty affordable for such a well performing product. Another perk is the sleek, nice packaging. It's hypoallergenic, fragrance free paraben free, gluten free, dermatologist approved, and safe for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers. Highy recommended.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by MissMeggiebeth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This eyeliner goes on like a felt tip. It's actually a pretty stiff, fine brush. I have it in Ultra Black. So far, it's the best, easiest to use, black eyeliner I've found, and lasts ALL day. I can't really speak to the booster/serum feature, because I haven't noticed a difference, but I'll continue to buy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This is a great product. I never knew about liquid eye liner and always wondered how my friends got such a thin perfect line. This is a decent price, and it is very pigmented, dries fast, and has a very fine point (almost too fine). Compared to Milani's Eye Tech Extreme, this is the clear choice for a drugstore felt tipped liner.

UPDATE: Boo! it dried out so fast :/ The first month was great. But will be looking for a replacement product.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by anbaking123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this eyeliner. It is so exact and precise and I love how thin it is. The price is ok, I would only buy it on sale, but that isn't too hard to find, so no points taken off for that! My new HG eyeliner. Love, love, love.

EDIT:
This eyeliner eventually becomes less pigmented and wears off easily, so I probably would not repurchase anymore.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by merl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought this after so many amazing reviews. I am one of those who suffers from both oily lids and watery eyes, and was hoping for the best with this liner. For me, this liner turned out about as well as any normal eyeliner ever has - goes on fairly well and isn't terribly thick or dark (which is what I was looking for, more of an easy every day liner), but also like normal liners it starts migrating under my eyes and down my face within an hour. I'm busy, I don't have time to be checking whether or not I look like a raccoon every hour, so I will definitely not be purchasing this product again. I tried with a primer, without a primer, over foundation, with a sealing powder overtop, everything I could think of with no change in staying power. I didn't think that its claims of making my lashes longer/fuller/whatever were all that important, but just for the sake of a complete review, I noticed no change in my lashes during the four months I've been using this product.

Going back to liquid liners (like Lush's black eyeliner, can't remember what it's called, but they only have one and yeah, it's a little pricey, but I'd rather have something that works) so I can keep my liner on all day without having to worry about looking unprofessional makeup incidents.