April 20, 2014 | 1618 users online

Mascara - Almay - Get Up and Grow

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2012 6:00:00 PM More reviews by terrag

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have really short lashes, so when I tried this I was slightly disappointed. It made them darker and more defined than most mascara's, but not much else. I kept using it though because I prefer a subtle look. It dries out quickly. I have fallen into a routine where I curl my lashes, apply this for definition, curl again, wait, and then apply Rimmel London Scandaleyes Mascara which has a large applicator with lengthens and thickens the ends of my lashes, making a great look! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by cherlynn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I heard about this mascara from one of my fave youtube beauty guru's EmilyNoel. I hate to say it but I don't care for it.
It looks and applies nicely BUT, it stays tacky for too long and doesn't allow for me to recurl and apply more mascara, which is what I have always done. My eyelashes stuck to my eyelash curler which is not good! If I wait for a pretty long time, eventually they will dry but that isn't what I want so I will not likely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2012 3:41:00 PM More reviews by laurenmn

Of all the mascaras I've tried, my absolute favorite. Makes my lashes long, curled, seperated and thicker with a sort of wet black sheen to them, in just one coat! I'm oily in the eye area but it doesn't smudge or flake on me. My lashes seem thicker and healthier since use as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2012 1:31:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I love, love, love this mascara! What a great drugstore find. The formula of this mascara is perfect for my eyelashes, separates them, curls them, lengthens them and of course, makes them more black. I let this mascara dry out a bit for about 2 weeks and have found it to be a million times better now.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Makeuplovie

No I will not buy again. I love long and thick eyelashes and this mascara only gives me color no volume or lenght. It does define eyelashes very nicely and the formula is not wet nor too dry. But maybe I was expecting too much out of it...

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by kaf414

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked how this looked when I applied it, but after a few hours I looked in the mirror and WOW...it had smudged all over the place! I had high hopes, but I am disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by PhatRabbit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this product on a rec from a YTer. I love this mascara. I have to say it gives my lashes a great appearance AND it stays on all day! I reach for this mascara more than I do my MAC!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by happylynngilmer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I usually love Almay products, but I would not repurchase this mascara. The brush is good, and it applies smoothly, (no clumps!) and it coats evenly giving me great length. The issue is the raccoon eyes. :/ This smudges all over the place, in a matter of hours. I'm in the medical field, I can't look depressed all the time or my clients will wonder about me, haha. This one is being replaced, just not sure with what yet.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2012 3:16:00 PM More reviews by distinewatso123

This mascara is a great option for an everyday daytime mascara. I can apply several coats and it WILL NOT clump! The brush doesn't appear to be anything special but I find that it does help coat each of my lashes nicely. The formula is drier than the mascaras that I usually use but I find that it doesn't flake or smudge and my lashes don't feel brittle or crunchy which I love! If you are looking for a mascara that will make your lashes so long and full that they look too good to be true I don't think this is the mascara for you. However, if you want a drugstore mascara that will give you dark & defined lashes without having to worry about smudging or flaking I recommend you try this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2012 2:44:00 AM More reviews by Nina12

This mascara made my lashes long and volumize! This mascara is ssooo far the best for drugstores! I'd tried the Covergirl LashBlast, L'Oreal Voluminous Origianl and others, this mascara made an impression on me! I have short and scarce lagers and this mascara made my lashes like I have an decent amount! My lashes are also kinda wired cuz my left lashes have more lashes than my right which is wired but this mascara made both of my lashes on each eye look even? No mascara made my lashes look even before! I will definitely repurchase th mascara! This s my fav mascara! I really notice more growth or make my lashes longer than before though. I also didn't notice smudging at all.