Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder

3.3

Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Magnesium Stearate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Nylon-12, Caprylyl glycol /- (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 12/1/2013 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

worst powder ever. i buy powder because i'm oily and i dont want to look oily. this powder has glitter in it and in the light it looks like oily skin. it would be ok as a highlighting powder for someone with dry skin but for us oily people STAY FAR AWAY

on 12/1/2013 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I wish I read these reviews firs! All I wanted was a pressed powder that I could use alone as a foundation just to even out skintone. I've been using Milani's Multitasker for this purpose (I love it) but I think it's been causing me some acne flare ups.

Firstly, I looked this powder up on EWG where it is rated with a number 1 for safety concern, and I'm just wanting something with a simple ingredient list in the hopes of avoiding skin irritants. (This is where i rant about Physicians Formula crappy shade range)

Second, i actually found a color that matched me - Oh joy of joys because this never happens with drugstore makeup!! And for those few moments, it was glorious!
But then... it has a ton of glitter which makes this impossible to use as a pressed powder foundation outdoors. It would be ok for nighttime, indoors, or maybe gloomy overcast days, but thats asking too much from a simple pressed powder, imo, and defeats the idea of easy everyday use.

I find that this does conceal pretty well, but you definitely need to use a sponge or the fabric applicator it comes with.

The glitter does not impart a sheen, but essentially makes you look like a christmas ornament in sunlight.

In the end, I feel I've wasted my money. How the hell is one SUPPOSED to where products with glitter in them? I feel like there's some secret i'm missing, otherwise they wouldnt keep making them. >.<

on 11/24/2013 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This powder is NOT for people with oily skin. I have relatively dry skin but I do powder my t-zone on hot days. Be aware that there are micro shimmers in this powder and in direct sunlight your face will be glittery! The colors also aren't yellow enough for my east Asian skin . It makes my skin oily and greasy looking, very unattractive. I would not repurchase this powder. You might like it for nights out and like a very dewy finish. I think this powder would photograph well.

on 11/9/2013 11:59:00 AM

I bought this powder together with the Fit me- foundation. My experiences with the foundation weren't so good, but this powder is pretty good. The packaging is really great! It is hard plastic case with mirror and space for powder puff. The powder puff was ok, but unfortunately it broke when i washed it at the first time! So I can't say it is good quality. Anyways,the packaging is great for travelling or to keep with you for touch-ups, because it closes well. So you dont have to worry that you soon have powder all over your makeup bag! :D So the powder itself is okay, nothing special on there. Keeps your skin shineless quite well, but my oily skin needs touch ups. This powder can make your skin look cakey and dry, if you apply it too much, so less is more. Overall, this is pretty good powder, nothing special here. Great for touch ups, but I like to use loose powder to finish my makeup.

on 11/8/2013 12:09:00 AM

I use this as my back up setting powder for my liquid foundations and works just like my bare minerals veil. def a staple in my make up

on 10/21/2013 1:24:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

A very underdog product. Definitely worth a try though!

* Controls oil and shine well
* Doesn't look cakey or powdery
* Adds slight coverage
* Many shades in the range
* Super affordable
* Comes with a mirror and powder puff - great for the handbag!

I can honestly not think of a bad thing about this product!

on 10/20/2013 7:54:00 PM

I have very oily skin and this powder is great for me! it matches my skin tone perfectly and makes my skin look flawless! Highly recommend it

on 10/7/2013 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I have dry skin and I love the Fit Me liquid foundation in 315. I needed a powder that doesn't look ashy or overly dry and I found the perfect product in the Fit Me powder. I have shade 350, which looks dark in the pan but is just fine for my skin. My face still had a nice, warm glow after about 3-4 hours, with no pasty ashiness. So, it's drugstore cheap and it works.

on 10/6/2013 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like this powder, because even though it doesn't offer much coverage, it's buildable and lasts many hours! Feels very nice on skin, it is matte but, as I have oily skin, not for many hours but it's ok with me!

on 10/6/2013 9:20:00 AM

I'm on my third purchase of this powder. I have very oily, acne-prone skin. I like this powder because it is matte (not glittery), and very transparent, and doesn't give me any skin problems! I'd been using other heavier powders, and I was sick of looking cake-y! This is definitely a staple for me because it looks flawless. I also like the color options; it was confusing at first, but when I settled on 125, I found it to be the perfect color.

My only complaints are: with my skin, I do have to re-apply throughout the day. Better than looking like a clown though. Also, the packaging does that stupid thing where the applicator is under the mirror, so you have to flip between the makeup and the mirror when applying. I think this is to minimize bacteria on the makeup, so that's excusable. The applicator is also cheap; the last one I bought fell apart (mind you, I'd hit pan at that point).