December 21, 2014 | 1507 users online

Pressed Powders - Maybelline - Fit Me Pressed Powder

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2013 11:36:00 PM More reviews by fionamills123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this product was so-so. When I used this over my foundation my face was oily looking in an hour again. For people with oily skin I would not recommend this!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by em0hly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

MY POOR OILY SKIN! I tried this foundation for one of the first times today over my usual full faces of makeup, and I usually do not have any problems when I use my other powder. When I got home from being out for two hours, I had a horrible oily covering over my entire face, I cannot believe my face looked like that! I was terribly embarrassed! I will NEVER use this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by willcaro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have purchased this power time and time again. I am usually a liquid foundation type of girl but when my sister suggested I used this powder, I was shocked at how natural it was. I am fairly tan and use shade 315 (Soft Honey). It doesn't settle into my pores or any creases, it controls my oil and shine, and adds a soft glow. I don't personally use the applicator that it comes with but I haven used it when I'm in a hurry. I usually apply with a foundation powder brush. There's such a wide shade range but the product does do a good job of matching my skin tone, so if you're in the ball park and don't pick something completely not even close to your skin tone, you should be good! I go for a light coverage so I don't pile this on, but even a light coverage does the trick for me. I have very oily, acne prone skin and this product hasn't caused me any issues in the break out department.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by alanaxx

I enjoy the product, I like the compact with the mirror etc but i find the sponge included isn't very good, but that's expected. Its good for low coverage and more of a natural tone but not really for dry skin. I've been using it for a few months, but I am going to change powders. A good alternative/back up!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by rikiya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is like chalk! I got it at Walmart for $6 plus change because the packaging was nice and I like the mirror at the bottom. That was about it. The powder is loose, from the first swipe it just spread the powder all over the nice black casing as if it were loose powder. I thought I could use it as a midday touch up but it made me look extremely chalky and I was just dabbing it lightly!

The first and main ingredient is talc, so I can see why this would cause a breakout in some people.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by terrifictina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This powder gives good coverage and I use it as a powdered foundation and it has little hints of shimmer in it. Perfect for people who don't need too much coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by mellifera

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really love this little compact. It's great for mid-day touch ups when my nose is shiny even after blotting with my Clean & Clear papers. I have it in Coconut and it's a great match for my skin tone. I see that some reviewers complain about breakouts, but I haven't had any problems from it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

I have this in 230 natural bluff. This is quite a mediocre powder. It has a very light coverage, and isn't long-lasting enough to cover any shine. I think the only pro is that the case comes with a mirror, and that it was designed to be at the bottom of the case so it keeps the mirror clean.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This powder has so much glitter in it and does not even set makeup. It is terrible, so I returned it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 2:44:00 PM More reviews by bishakhasen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use it for an entirely different reason. I am medium complexioned so I use the lightest shade to set the under eye area after i have used concealer .( I swear by covergirl corrector concealer which is very similar to very high end brands like mally and Bobbi browns in terms of staying power and coverage ).
This powder is extremely finely milled and light so I can see that using it for the purpose intended will not be helpful but the whole colection is meant for people that want etrmely light makeup .