Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Purchased this because I heard that it was a dupe for Nars concealer, but I found that the shades were a little off. I bought 10 Light, because it advertised as the lightest shade( too yellow), but I am cool toned, so 15 fair was actually a better match (second lightest shade) I have only wore this 3 times then I sort of gave up because I really don't like this product. This is absolutely nothing compared to the nars concealer! The way it sets, the longevity of the wear, the color match, nothing! It is very creamy, blends out nicely, but the color is where I have the problem. It looks as if I had taken a darker foundation and rubbed it in my highlight areas. I tried setting this with a powder, and tried just wearing it without powder. No matter how I try it, it's still too dark and very unnatrual looking. Looks like i'll be sticking with my Nyx HD concealer!

Price is great but I really prefer the Kat Von D Lock it Tattoo concealer. The KVD concealer doesn't settle into my lines and gives me more coverage.

This is medium coverage at best, anyone with dark circles can relate.

on 5/10/2015 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have bought this concealer twice based on the raves. It is too unnatural looking on my undereyes, it gives a very artificial look and fades after a few hours even with powder. The shade sand is fantastic though , the truest yellow I could find at the drugstore.

on 5/8/2015 12:29:00 AM

Despite the great reviews, this still creases on me and doesn't cover my under eye circles or sunspots very well. It didn't break me out and the color selection was ok, but I won't be repurchasing.

on 5/6/2015 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

It's a decent concealer. My skin doesn't really have much problems except a few acne scars here and there so it conceals that well. Also conceals under eye darkness but does not really highlight.

Does not conceal very dark redness though (such as sudden pimples, etc) which is why I probably won't repurchase if I find something better.

Smooth and blendable formula, good for every day light concealing.

on 5/6/2015 3:33:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have extremely dark circles and nothing can really cover them but this is a pretty good solution. It's very smooth and blendable and has medium coverage that is possible to build. I much prefer it over my Mac pro longwear. The only issue I have with it is the colour. I am NC15 in MAC and I bought this in "fair" and it's not really fair. I can hardly get away with using it and usually have to tap a bit of highlightening concealer on top of it otherwise it appears slightly orangey. For a concealer that claims to "fit", this doesn't. If they came up with more shades, I would definitely buy again!

on 5/6/2015 1:47:00 PM

My favorite under-eye concealer. I wear it every day. Nice and smooth and blend-able.

I always know when to buy another one, because it gets a little streaky after about a month or so. Very reasonable price.

on 5/6/2015 10:12:00 AM

I dont have sensitive skin but this. shyt. burned.

it burned my undereye area SO MUCH. & before this i used the maybelline instant age rewind concealer just fine.

also i have it in the color light & it seems to give off a type of "sheen" where i apply it.

at least it blends nicely.

on 5/5/2015 11:05:00 AM

Decent concealer. I Still think some highend brand last about the same time as this product. The cons is that need more colors selection. Decent coverage.

on 5/4/2015 3:13:00 AM

I had just received this product a few days ago from my relative who went on vacation in USA. I asked her nicely if she could buy me a few make-up products, she said yes and this was one of the few items. Here are my thoughts:

1. The packaging is good. No complaints whatsoever. I'm not very particular when it comes to packaging sometimes but for this product I really like because it's very simple and sleek.

2. I would say that the product gives medium coverage (for me at least); it covers my redness, dark circles, blemishes, and evens out my skin tone. It is not cake-y, it does not feel heavy on my skin, and blends really well on the surface of my skin.

3. Perfect substitute for a highlight!

4. AFFORDABLE

Overall, it's a good product :)