Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 5/14/2015 1:40:00 PM

I use Nars Creamy Concealer in Vanilla. I seldom use foundation unless I am going out (which is about 1-2X per week)

I dot on concealer where I need it to cover mostly redness around my nose, chin and give a bit of brightness under my eyes. Then I use an Hourglass Ambient Powder (bronze, or luminous) to set everything.

The NARS is much thicker, and sticks better. It is better for spot concealing on your face. It is $29.00 -- so it better be good.

The Maybelline which everyone calls a dupe, is close. I find this better at brightening my eyes, and also will use lightly around my face where it is too red to tone it down. I use only a tad, as this doesn't "stick" you lightly rub it in where you need some coverage.

For the price, it is a deal. I keep both concealers on hand. I find the NARS a bit too heavy for my under eye area, and to conceal redness in my cheeks (just looks too heavy). So both work, I use in different ways.

The price on this is so good, and the product is very similar to NARS.

If you need some serious concealing, neither product will work. You will need a full coverage concealer

I found that I like Estee Lauder (in the POT), and was using MUFE in the tube. To use MUFE in the tube which will last you forever, I mix it with pure Aloe Vera or a light moisturizer, and then build up where I need it.

I find concealers to be a great alternative to a full face of foundation. I hate the feeling of foundation, as it dries out my skin, the color is never right, my skin and skin color change throughout the seasons....

on 5/12/2015 12:10:00 AM

I just started using this about a month ago and its now my everyday concealer. I don't use foundation, just this concealer to cover any ickiness, like post acne marks on the chin and redness around the nose. I bought it in fair and the color matches perfectly, blends perfectly, and I dont feel it or see it once its on. I normally don't use it under the eyes because I prefer a more illuminating concealer for that, but it works well enough to cover dark circles. I sometimes use a translucent powder over this, sometimes not If im being lazy or rushed or don't really care to impress anyone that day. But powder or no powder this fades on me throughout the day. Especially on the chin where Im prone to occasional breakouts, and which is precisely where I need the most coverage because that's where I have redness from old pimples. But since Ive never found a concealer that lasted all day in my oilier areas, I deem this product good enough. I cant expect it to work miracles. I look better with it on than not, it didn't cause any breakouts, it didn't turn orange, and its light enough for my super pale skin. Winning.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Purchased this because I heard that it was a dupe for Nars concealer, but I found that the shades were a little off. I bought 10 Light, because it advertised as the lightest shade( too yellow), but I am cool toned, so 15 fair was actually a better match (second lightest shade) I have only wore this 3 times then I sort of gave up because I really don't like this product. This is absolutely nothing compared to the nars concealer! The way it sets, the longevity of the wear, the color match, nothing! It is very creamy, blends out nicely, but the color is where I have the problem. It looks as if I had taken a darker foundation and rubbed it in my highlight areas. I tried setting this with a powder, and tried just wearing it without powder. No matter how I try it, it's still too dark and very unnatrual looking. Looks like i'll be sticking with my Nyx HD concealer!

Price is great but I really prefer the Kat Von D Lock it Tattoo concealer. The KVD concealer doesn't settle into my lines and gives me more coverage.

This is medium coverage at best, anyone with dark circles can relate.

on 5/10/2015 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have bought this concealer twice based on the raves. It is too unnatural looking on my undereyes, it gives a very artificial look and fades after a few hours even with powder. The shade sand is fantastic though , the truest yellow I could find at the drugstore.

on 5/8/2015 12:29:00 AM

Despite the great reviews, this still creases on me and doesn't cover my under eye circles or sunspots very well. It didn't break me out and the color selection was ok, but I won't be repurchasing.

on 5/6/2015 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

It's a decent concealer. My skin doesn't really have much problems except a few acne scars here and there so it conceals that well. Also conceals under eye darkness but does not really highlight.

Does not conceal very dark redness though (such as sudden pimples, etc) which is why I probably won't repurchase if I find something better.

Smooth and blendable formula, good for every day light concealing.

on 5/6/2015 3:33:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have extremely dark circles and nothing can really cover them but this is a pretty good solution. It's very smooth and blendable and has medium coverage that is possible to build. I much prefer it over my Mac pro longwear. The only issue I have with it is the colour. I am NC15 in MAC and I bought this in "fair" and it's not really fair. I can hardly get away with using it and usually have to tap a bit of highlightening concealer on top of it otherwise it appears slightly orangey. For a concealer that claims to "fit", this doesn't. If they came up with more shades, I would definitely buy again!

on 5/6/2015 1:47:00 PM

My favorite under-eye concealer. I wear it every day. Nice and smooth and blend-able.

I always know when to buy another one, because it gets a little streaky after about a month or so. Very reasonable price.

on 5/6/2015 10:12:00 AM

I dont have sensitive skin but this. shyt. burned.

it burned my undereye area SO MUCH. & before this i used the maybelline instant age rewind concealer just fine.

also i have it in the color light & it seems to give off a type of "sheen" where i apply it.

at least it blends nicely.