Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I'm about done with my 2nd tube and will buy another. I can find it easily and it's very affordable. It's not heavy coverage and I'm fine with that. I set it with the Rimmel stay matte powder under my eyes and it lasts very well. So I'm pleased with the product.

I would recommend this to anyone that hasn't found a decent concealer and doesn't require heavy coverage. Even if it's not your favorite you're not going to be out a lot of money.

PROS: Blends well, easy to apply, natural look, very inexpensive, easy to find
CONS: None really.

People raved about this concealer, but it's really just okay. One layer isn't enough for my dark circles, and two layers cake up. So I mean... it's okay for blemishes? But really you could do better I feel.

I did really like the packaging; just swipe then dab to blend. This was my go to for awhile as it's creamy. Problem was it didn't cover my bags as much as I needed and if I layered it to try to cover it more, it would cake up. It's okay and would use in a pinch but not for me.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This has been my go to concealer for quite a while now. i only need a tiny amount under my eyes for it to do its job. The only negative is that it tends to crease if i apply to much product. It is very affordable and i would highly recommend it.

In the beginning I thought this concealer was amazing, so I bought a new one when my other became empty. My first one was really great! But my second one was not that good as my first one. I don't know why, but the other one lay itself in the wrinkles under my eyes, and it didn't look good.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of my favorite drugstore concealers, it's very blendable, creamy and pigmented. I don't really use it for my undereyes, but for my face: spots, hiper pigmentation, etc and it does a really good job covering. I like to set it with some powder on top to lock it in for the day, since i have oily skin.
I think is a great drugstore concealer considering price and quality. I don't really have much else to say, as it works very well for what i like to use it, and i have repurchased it and would buy it again many times.

Ive bought and used it a couple times but this past Sunday it has really been put to the test as I was out the whole day (about 14 hours and 4hours sleep, and sunny day with a lot of walking around --about 10 miles). formula is really creamy a little bit hard to blend upon application bug after being warmed a bit by fingers, it gets easier. I bought fair shade. as I was saying, I used this as a "flawless in a flash makeup routines" and it really made me look as if I had been well rested and it didn't cake or crease while out in the sun all day (I always use spf) I had been at the bluegrass music festival in SF so u can imagine the weather and environment. but yea this lasted the whole day until I got back home around 9:30pm. after the performance I saw with this concealer, I will definitely go buy more :) :) :)

Good concealer that comes in a variety of shades but the issue i have is that it creases pretty badly :/ there are betters out there

In love with this concealer amazing price great coverage blends very easily on my skin definitely amazing for the price

I bought it because I watched many reviews in Youtube so I decided to give it a go.

I liked at first. I think it is very bright and the color was perfect. However, after a while wearing it, it creases a lot, accentuating all of my wrinkles.

I would not buy it again and I will not trust very much on Youtube reviews.