Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I have crazy undereye circles as well as a lot of puffiness and fine lines and I've gone through a lot of concealer strategies trying to look like a living human being each day. I tried this concealer not because it's supposed to be a NARS dupe but because I was looking for a dupe of Bobbi Brown's "serum concealer", which is excellent and the best I had tried so far, but $40 a tube (yeep).

Anyway, I cannot believe I wasted so much time without the concealer in my baggy-eyed life. First of all, and this is unprecedented in itself, I found a shade that matches my foundation color AND covers the dark circles without ashy shadows. What witchcraft is this?! Second of all, the creamy, fluid but highly pigmented and opaque texture is very similar to the Bobbi Brown. Maybe a tad drier and less silicone-y, but just a tad.

Does it travel into fine lines? Eventually, yes. I wore it for 11 hours today and by the time I washed my makeup off, it had settled into my lines more than when I first applied it. BUT, and this is a big but, it manages to do it the least ugly of any concealer I've tried. I look like what I am, a woman with signs of aging under her eyes, but without patchiness, emerging dark circles or that horrible raddled look where your concealer and powder are caked into every line like a river map and age you 20 years. I looked like I had pretty skin with lines in it, which I'll take. Especially since I paid one eighth the price of the Bobbi Brown concealer -- while Bobbi might still have a *slight* edge, it's nowhere near eight times as good.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I absolutely loved this concealer until I started an office job and I had to wear it for long hours. It is not long lasting, it made my skin so greasy and from wearing it for so long it broke me out.

The love affair:

This concealer is creamy and the coverage is buildable. I used to wear it for a couple hours to class or on outings with friends so I never tested the lasting power. I also like how there's quite a good selection of shades avaliable.

The break up:

I loved it so much that I was unwilling to let it go! When I had to wear it for longer hours, I was SHINING with oil at the end of the day. It was so embarrassing that I bought blotting paper instead of switching.
Then, it broke me out. I used this concealer for so long that I thought that I had permanent red scarring and pimples.
When I stopped using it, my skin improved dramatically. Now I use Estee Lauder's double wear concealer and I love that so much, I can wear it for a full day and it doesn't break me out.

It really irritated my skin for a long time and I should have switched sooner. I am sad to say I will not ever repurchase because it is just incompatible with my skin. It still is a great formula at a great price.
Maybe it's alright for a short couple hours and if you don't have sensitive skin!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I'm about done with my 2nd tube and will buy another. I can find it easily and it's very affordable. It's not heavy coverage and I'm fine with that. I set it with the Rimmel stay matte powder under my eyes and it lasts very well. So I'm pleased with the product.

I would recommend this to anyone that hasn't found a decent concealer and doesn't require heavy coverage. Even if it's not your favorite you're not going to be out a lot of money.

PROS: Blends well, easy to apply, natural look, very inexpensive, easy to find
CONS: None really.

People raved about this concealer, but it's really just okay. One layer isn't enough for my dark circles, and two layers cake up. So I mean... it's okay for blemishes? But really you could do better I feel.

I did really like the packaging; just swipe then dab to blend. This was my go to for awhile as it's creamy. Problem was it didn't cover my bags as much as I needed and if I layered it to try to cover it more, it would cake up. It's okay and would use in a pinch but not for me.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This has been my go to concealer for quite a while now. i only need a tiny amount under my eyes for it to do its job. The only negative is that it tends to crease if i apply to much product. It is very affordable and i would highly recommend it.

In the beginning I thought this concealer was amazing, so I bought a new one when my other became empty. My first one was really great! But my second one was not that good as my first one. I don't know why, but the other one lay itself in the wrinkles under my eyes, and it didn't look good.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of my favorite drugstore concealers, it's very blendable, creamy and pigmented. I don't really use it for my undereyes, but for my face: spots, hiper pigmentation, etc and it does a really good job covering. I like to set it with some powder on top to lock it in for the day, since i have oily skin.
I think is a great drugstore concealer considering price and quality. I don't really have much else to say, as it works very well for what i like to use it, and i have repurchased it and would buy it again many times.

Ive bought and used it a couple times but this past Sunday it has really been put to the test as I was out the whole day (about 14 hours and 4hours sleep, and sunny day with a lot of walking around --about 10 miles). formula is really creamy a little bit hard to blend upon application bug after being warmed a bit by fingers, it gets easier. I bought fair shade. as I was saying, I used this as a "flawless in a flash makeup routines" and it really made me look as if I had been well rested and it didn't cake or crease while out in the sun all day (I always use spf) I had been at the bluegrass music festival in SF so u can imagine the weather and environment. but yea this lasted the whole day until I got back home around 9:30pm. after the performance I saw with this concealer, I will definitely go buy more :) :) :)

Good concealer that comes in a variety of shades but the issue i have is that it creases pretty badly :/ there are betters out there