Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is a great concealer and inexpensive as well! I loved the thick texture which offered great coverage without being cakey or settling into creases. I have very dark circles and hereditary bags, but this covers it well! Just make sure you set it with some translucent powder so it doesn't move around or look oily! Love this stuff.

on 6/16/2015 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had high hopes for this concealer. I already have an HG concealer for spots/discoloration, which is Makeupforever's Full Cover, which I've been using for years. But I have no concealer for under the eye, around the nose, under eyebrow. I don't have huge dark circles or anything, but I just wanted a sheerer one that I could spread more easily around the face. This one, unfortunately, settles into every crack. I didn't even know my face had cracks! At first I thought it was because my face was dry, but then I put on my HG concealer over a broad area recently - no looking cakey or settling into lines. Anyway, this concealer can make me look a little ill when I use too much of it, even around my eyes, so I can only use it sparingly. Will look for something else.

on 6/16/2015 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I picked up the Fit Me Concealer after hearing all the rave reviews. After using it a few months I can say that this is a nice lightweight concealer that is reasonably priced. The consistency is very smooth and the fairest shade is a good match for me. I'm not sure it my holy grail of concealers, but I like much better than other concealer favorites like Laura Mercier & Bobbi Brown. I would definately buy again.

on 6/16/2015 12:18:00 PM

I do like this concealer - it covers acne/pimples really well, but I found that it turned orange quickly and no longer matched my skin tone, even when using the lightest shade. It's a shame because this is a nice product - it goes on smoothly and doesn't turn cakey around pimples. However I can't use it under my eyes... it looks hideous and sinks into all my lines!

I wish they would make some more shades for this. I also don't really like the packaging, which makes it easy for bacteria and germs to spread across the face. I would prefer it to be in a tube or pot. I've re-purchased this a few times and would buy it again in the future but I'd love them to make a few alterations to shades and the packaging.

on 6/15/2015 10:31:00 AM

I just got this concealer yesterday, and I am already in love. it works well under eyes and on scarring and acne. I have horrible under eyes (puffy and some discoloration) and they get oily, but this makes them look amazing and flawless, without a cakey look. also I don't have to use a lot to cover anything up! I love how many shades there are, it's amazing.

on 6/15/2015 4:15:00 AM

I actually like this concealer a lot.
The consistency is just right & the formula is great.
I have been using it every time I wear makeup (which is almost everyday) for the past two-three moths and I still haven't run out of it.. Honestly this works better than other drugstore concealers. I sometimes use it as eye-shadow base and it actually woks pretty well.
All in all it's a good quality product available just for a few bucks. I would highly recommend giving this a try.

on 6/14/2015 6:07:00 PM

A good concealer and comparable to high end concealers. It gives pretty good coverage. The reason why this concealer doesn't work for me is it has a pink undertone which does not work when trying to cover my red marks.

on 6/14/2015 4:24:00 AM

Definitely a holy grail item for me! The consistency is thin yet has a beautiful medium coverage. Great to use on blemishes as well as the under eyes as it doesn't crease. Due to the creamy consistency of this product, I sometimes use the darker shades to contour my face as it provides a natural and airbrushed finish! I have repurchased this item so many times and I think it is one of the best concealers out there.

on 6/13/2015 10:55:00 PM

LOVE THIS! It has very good coverage and lasts all day. Creases a little if you have fine lines under your eyes. But nothing noticeable. Good price and good packaging.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This concealer is great for undereyes/black circles... not so much for acne. If I use it over acne, it cakes really easily. It is easy to apply, however, and it is matte. It's great for brightening up darker areas of my face, and I sometimes use it as a highlighter.