April 23, 2014 | 2035 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Sophiamu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

WOW! Huge contrast between the foundation in the same line. This is my go-to concealer, this concealer is great for blemishes and it can be used for under eyes as well but it can crease a little. The packaging looks okay, not the best however it's well worth the money.
I have an oily T zone and really dry upper lip and chin, I can use this product anywhere and it won't flake up or fade.
Love this

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 7:25:00 PM More reviews by PaintingSumsets

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was on sale for $8.49CAD, so I had to grab it, after reading so many positive reviews. I got the medium shade, even though I had wanted the shade neutralizer, which was what a beauty guru with a similar skin tone as mine had recommended. I dab it on the back of my hand and apply to blemishes, and after around 2 layers, they're barely noticeable! Maybelline is really awesome; I bought Volum'Express The Rocket Mascara and it was pretty fabulous too. I took one lippie off because this didn't work for my undereye area - it was too orange and the orange tone was so noticeable until I applied my Annabelle BB Cream over it. The same beauty guru raved that this was a great undereye concealer, but that was not the case for me. Anyway, check this out! You'll love it as much as I do! <3

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by brandytodd12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is really a great product for a drugstore concealer. Actually I prefer over almost all of mine even my newest mac prolong wear concealer.
So why??? Because it's a great consistency! It is not to thick and not to thin very smooth. I must clarify I usually only use this as an under eye concealer and highlighter which it works wonders for! As I get older I luckily don't have much acne but I've tried it a couple times on a blemish here and there. It does cover but might not last all day as it's not really that thick for that? It's great for redness around my nose too. But best for the under eye making everything smooth and even colored.
As for the cons the color matching is odd. Not many choices and I'm pretty fair and their 2nd lightest shade was pretty dark and strong yellow toned(once again good for under eyes though.) I got the lightest shade and it's too pink!! I'm neutral /cool toned and I notice maybelline either going too yellow or too pink with things but oh well. It also might not last all day which I wish it did for work but still great for the price!($5-$7 or cheaper with a coupon!)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2014 3:49:00 AM More reviews by cindychooi1118

i've been using this concealer for a whole year now and it's my favourite. it has a wand applicator which is awesome, offers full coverage in my opinion and the price is very reasonable as it contains quite a lot of product

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by albinathai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is currently my holy grail concealer. It smells like the maybelline dream pure oily skin bb cream but the texture is a lot more thinner. I would recommend this for a make up beginner. The packaging is easy to use as we'll

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Ajimenez531

My favorite concealer ever. I use this every single day it is amazing, I skip over foundation when using this as it is extremely blend-able. It doesn't not make my face oily, it creases a tiny bit under the eyes but tapping over it with your ring finger will smith any crease lines away. It last even through my longest days, works out. For referee I have extreme oily skin. You can't beat the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2014 9:23:00 PM More reviews by lollycat99

I heard a lot of people say this was a very good drugstore concealer so I went ahead and picked it up. This was an okay product, it covers blemishes and imperfections but I feel like the consistency of this product is just, i don't know how else to explain it, but just greasy feeling on my skin. And also when used under my eyes, it looked gross and cakey, and it started to creasePerhaps it's just my skin type but that's just my experience with it. I seriously don't see what all the hype is about. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2014 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Bunnieskat

Doesn't really cover well. Creases under my eyes. Don't know what the hype is all about.. Won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Lilybet05

This is perfection in a bottle! Mans greatest concealer creation! Definitely worth the hype! Every beauty guru, including myself, has this. It's not too thick or too watery. The coverage is really great and easily covers zits, redness and under eye circles. There are loads of shades that would fit any skin color. The only problem is that I couldn't blend it very easy to my skin, some people might find it easier though. Love it! I won't be buying any other concealer!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by lifeisaparadox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The Maybelline FIT me concealer was my first ever face makeup product... EVER! I had bought it a few years ago in high school to cover my pimples. It did a great job, but then my skin cleared up and became perfect.

Years later, I broke out after having a bad reaction to a product. I was getting into more HE makeup so I decided to sample some concealers at Sephora. Some were great, some were mediocre, but all were too expensive IMHO, as I just wanted to cover a few pimples. Then I remembered my high school years with Maybelline FIT me.

I took a trip to Walmart and picked up a good ol' concealer in #25 "Medium" -- a perfect match for my NC30 skin. I realized then that this little $6-something concealer worked just as well as some double its price that I sampled!

FIRST OFF, the packaging is great. It reminds me of a lipgloss. What's great about this is that I can push off the product when taking it out so I can layer on the concealer to my content. It's easy to carry around as well.

Secondly, coverage is great: medium to full. After taking off excess product, I gently dab it onto my blemished areas and pat it in with my finger. Usually this is enough, but for some extremely red pimples I am able to build to full coverage. This color is an exact match, so it blends in perfectly. Unless you are staring straight into my pimpled areas, you actually can't tell I have pimples at all!

Third, no cake! This does not fall into my fine lines under my eyes and even after layering, it stays satin. It does not cake so I'm not sure why it has for others. I have layered this over my foundation (MUFE HD) and bare face w/ moisturizer and the finish is satin.

PROS:
- No cakey look, doesnt fall into lines
- Natural skin-like finish
- Blends really well **TIP** Pat in with fingers for best results!!
- Affordable and availability
- Pretty good staying power (4-6 hours before fade; best to use a setting powder)
- Buildable coverage

CONS:
- Color selection.. may not be great for darker gals

Honestly, for the price of it, this is a great product. I didn't know what a great find this was until I re-discovered it after really getting into make-up. The price is more than worth it and it functions extremely well. There are days where I use nothing on my face but this concealer because it works just that well to cover my dark eye circles, my blemishes/pimples, and even some awkward red spots I tend to have on my face.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No