October 22, 2014 | 1008 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2014 9:09:00 AM More reviews by libwyman

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

eh.. this concealer is ok. The lightest shade was slightly too dark for my skintone which is dissapointing. It also clung to dry patches on my face when i used it to cover blemishes. As an under eye concealer it was nice and didnt seem crease throughout the day. It is a light-medium coverage and well priced. Overall an ok concealer but i wouldnt repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 7:30:00 AM More reviews by sammie23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I recently bought this concealer in the lightest shade (not sure what number or anything but it was a tad too dark),because I love Maybelline products and I was keen to see if it was worth all the hype. I think I bought it at target or somewhere for around $12. This concealer is lightweight and does not look patchy or enhance dry spots. The coverage is light-medium and is pretty buildable. It doesn't tend to cover up all of my acne scars but does cover the faded ones really well. I primarily use this concealer for under my eyes, since it does an AMAZING job at it! It doesn't rub off or fade which is good, but sometimes it oxidizes. Did anybody have the same problem where the black colour stuff around the outside of the tube rubbed off? There were a few times where it'd rubbed off onto my hands and since I use my hands instead of a sponge/brush, I ended up with black smudged onto my face haha. Anyway, putting that aside, I will definitely repurchase this when I run out. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 8:40:00 AM More reviews by yaniharris

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product! Conceals all of my imperfections really well and makes my skin look flawless. I do need to touch up during the day to maintain the coverage, however that isn't a hassle for me. The packaging makes it easy for me to apply the makeup, however it can get quite messy around the tube very easily. Other than that, I love this concealer. Will purchase this product again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by margomiller

amazing quality for the price. conceals extremely well and is pretty well priced.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 7:19:00 AM More reviews by SangoB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product can indeed be used for blemishes. Saturate geh blemishes with product and feather out the edges. Works every time. I usually start with it under my foundation and touch up the areas that need a little more attention afterwards. Overall great drugstore foundation. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2014 1:37:00 AM More reviews by xojlg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love this concealer. It's the only one from the drugstore I've been repurchasing over and over again, and I've tried many. I usually buy the lightest shade (fair) and it highlights very nicely under my eyes to cover up dark circles. I do find it creases a tiny bit but if I set it with a powder it's not too bad. Not sure if other people have this problem either but I do have to touch up underneath my eyes throughout the day. It's not a bit deal though, I just keep it handy with me at all times in my purse. Definitely recommend this to those looking for a good drugstore concealer!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by aishakhan03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So i recently purchased this concealer because of the hype from all the youtubers. I primarily use this under my eyes, but after reading other reviews i might try it on some acne scars. I'm using the shade Medium 25 and I use this concealer on top of another concealer only because it doesn't give much coverage. I like this product because, i feel it brightens up the under eye area. The only negative thing is that it settles in my creases and it gives a drying look under my eyes. I've tried using this concealer on its on but it still has the same effect. I even set it with some powder. I don't know if its because im using too much, which i honestly don't think i am, or if setting it with powder is causing it. I'll try using little and hopefully it'll work. :) I would say "Maybe" if i would buy this product again but since there is no option for that i'm choosing No. :/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this concealer a few weeks ago and I've been trying out different ways to use it and I think I got it to work for me. I bought this primarily to conceal my under eye circles, the issue I had with that was that it creased and settled into the fine lines and looked a little dry, I tried setting it with a few different powders and got the same result. So I now found the perfect way to use it FOR ME, is as a highlighting concealer and on blemishes. I bought a shade a little lighter than my normal skintone use it to highlight my chin, forehead and cheekbone and it works great for that! I have another one that is the exact shade of my skin to hide my blemishes. My under eye area tends to be dry normally so that's more my fault than the concealer's but I definitely wanted to try multiple ways of using it and it did work! The texture is thick enough that it stays put and offers fantastic coverage on the face. I love the packaging and the doe foot applicator. The price is great as well, 7 dollars at walgreens and available at many other drugstores as well. People were saying that it's similar to the Nars Creamy Concealer but I wouldn't say that it is, the Nars one is a bit nicer of a texture but it's also way more expensive. I wouldn't say its a close dupe but it's a nice option considering it's affordable and works great. Oh yea and it hasn't broken me out! That's always a plus.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 12:03:00 AM More reviews by nihaobrookey

so far I really like this product! it's very thick but not in an unworkable type of way, & while other people tend to find this light coverage, to me it's very full coverage and is easy to cover blemishes because when blending it in (I use a bb dupe) it doesn't slip and slide around; also great for the under eye area! I use the shade sand which is a light-medium yellow undertone which suits me very well

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

After seeing this on you tube as a great concealer, I gave in and bought the color Light, which is too light for me but that's not the problem.
The problem is that this concealer creeps into every line under my eyes after a short amount of time, If I set it with powder same thing. It is also drying a no no for the eye area.
Fit me is light coverage wise so it won't cover blemishes well either.