Maybelline Fit Me Foundation

3.0

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

this foundation is great for people with dry skin

on 10/7/2014 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I use the number 120 and was so shocked at how well it matched my skin tone. It's best applied with a sponge I believe. I had a bad experience with the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation because whenever I wore it, my skin would feel itchy and it would breakout a day later. Thank goodness my face doesn't react to this Fit Me foundation. It looks a bit oily in my t-zone but I just add Australis Ready Set Go Finishing Powder and ta da problem solved! Now i gotta go and do homework. BYE

on 9/26/2014 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

First off, let me say this is for DRY TO NORMAL SKIN. Its so not for oily skin. If you do have oily skin you could still probably use it though but use a setting powder after

Pros: medium coverage
Great if you have dry and flaky skin, or normal skin
Cheap but great coverage for mild-moderate skin problems

Cons: not really for oily skin
Could possibly break acne prone people out
Can wear off if you don't use a setting powder/spray after

Overall I like it. I like the concealer better but this is fine for wintertime but not really for summertime.

I bought this 40% off at Priceline after looking at it for a long time but always being too lazy to find my correct shade. When I bought this I did buy it a few shades too dark since summer is coming and I've been fake tanning a lot lately anyway.

It's a fairly average foundation. It doesn't do anything great but doesn't do anything terrible either. I like that it has SPF but at the same time I don't as t's so hard to find a drugstore foundation in Australia with no SPF and I like SPF free to wear out at night. This doesn't make me break out, nor does it make me overly oily or matte. If the price wasn't so steep ($19 in Australia) I'd probably purchase it in my normal shade too.

on 9/26/2014 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product is definitely misunderstood! I bought this because I had run out of MAC studio fix fluid and decided it was time to try this. I am a color 355 and it matched my skin tone PERFECTLY! It is not a light coverage as some have said in here. Personally, I consider this a medium to heavy coverage with just one coat, but thats for my skin. I apply using a regular makeup wedge and it works perfectly. The only problem I have is that it does tend to get a little oily after about 3-4 hours even with primer applied but its nothing that can't be fixed with a little powder or blotting paper. I would definitely buy this again no hesitation.

on 9/24/2014 7:46:00 PM

It looks great when first applied, I use a sponge and it gives me a nice dewy look. I have combination - oily skin so within a few hours I feel as if I am melting with this foundation. I was pretty upset. Even with primer and moisturizer. So, I just use this to help blend my other makeup in..

on 9/20/2014 9:34:00 AM

I hate this foundation. It's runny and oily. It doesn't cover very well, yet manages to oxizide on contact, leaving you with a strange orange layer. I tried two different colors, thinking that was the problem, but, no. It's just a yucky product. If a foundation can't smooth out your complexion, or even come close to matching it, what's the point? You don't even get what you pay for with this product. It's also very perfumey and if you pull the annoying ingredient list off the bottle, it leaves a super sticky side that gets on your hand every time you pick it up. I will never buy again.

on 9/19/2014 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

For the most part this is a decent foundation. If your skin is BONE dry. It's extremely moisturizing maybe too moisturizing as I found out this summer. Any hint of oil on your face and this foundation will not work for you. That being said, for dry skin it feels fantastic and has very light/buildable coverage. Doesn't streak and is scent free. I might buy this again during the dry winter months but wont go near it during the summer months.

on 9/16/2014 4:52:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This foundation works really well with my dry skin. If applied with a damp Beauty Blender or sponge, it goes on lightly and evenly, doesn't make my dry patches stand out, and it blends nicely. It lasted a while and didn't dry out my skin. The best thing about this foundation would have to be how well it fits my skin tone. When they say "Fit Me", they're right. If you have dry skin like me, I recommend using a good moisturizer under this foundation. I would buy this again.

Picture:
Full Size Image

on 9/15/2014 8:20:00 PM

Gross foundation, runny, leaves patches, does not hide redness. Only stays on my face for 1 freaking hour!!! But the Fit Me Concealer is AMAZING!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by sheisobsessed