November 26, 2014 | 1023 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2014 8:22:00 AM More reviews by TiyaFab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Comes in a really classy simple glass bottle with a black cap 😍
Coverage: medium, build-able, feels a bit heavy on skin
Finish: dewy,
Staying power: not so much, gets oily after 4-5 hours on my combination skin specially on my t-zone
Shade: matches my skin tone quite well
Price: affordable
Although it's a good product, I wouldn't buy it again, there are many other better foundations.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2014 12:48:00 AM More reviews by mrszombabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this foundation because when you're as pale as I am, getting a drug store foundation can be challenging. I had a sales rep at Shoppers help me go through all the available foundations, and this was the only one I matched to.

It has a really nice slip to it, that makes for a great application. I have been applying it with either the UD optical blurring brush, or the Sigma synthetic flat top brush, both of these work great!

The finish is on the glowy side, which is normally something I am not fond of, but with this it really grew on me. And if you decide you want a matte finish, just go over it with a powder similar to Rimmel stay matte! It's hydrating also, so I think this will work better during winter!

The staying power of this foundation unfortunately is just okay. That's the one big thing that gets me down, after a while I will notice it disappearing in certain areas (nose, chin ect)

As for the coverage! It's a light but completely buildable coverage. On days where im in a rush I just put one thin coat and im good, but when I need more coverage I layer it and can easily achieve a medium coverage.

I'm on the fence on if I'll repurchase because of the staying power. I'm just not someone who carries it around for touch ups. But, it does work half decently, and it is also very very affordable. Its worth a try! I do think it would be better used in winter, as it is glowy and the heat and humidity effects the staying power as well!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2014 7:26:00 PM More reviews by whimsicalcreature

I can't stand this product.
It's completely horrible, it's badly packaged, messy, and horrible to use in the summer or spring..
It melts off my face even with a primer, and it breaks me out so bad.
it makes my skin shiny, greasy, patchy looking and completely disgusting.
it covers nothing and just looks like I can't do my makeup.

Using a real techique brush; or my fingers.
I use UD setting spray, and nope.
Still sucks.
Maybe I'll keep it till fall and see if it's better, but I don't think it'll be that much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 3:38:00 PM More reviews by FATUME

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't believe how much I love this product and I've only had it for less than a week. I can't stop raving about it to my friends and encouraging them to get it. I religiously use Bobbi brown liquid skin foundation 3.5 and I was drawn to this foundation after reading great reviews from a popular local makeup artist and she was absolutely right, you are guaranteed to find your color because they have such a wide selection (mine was 235) and it's so light on the skin and gives it a lovely glow. One thing though it does oxidize into a darker shade, I didn't mind it because I actually looked better and it's not that noticeable, but if you don't like that you can just get a lighter shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2014 3:30:00 PM More reviews by natalientd

This product is great! Although it does have some downsides to it
PROS
extremely cheap ($5.99 at my local target)
color variety, many colors and shades to choose from
easy to apply due to its liquid form (not a thick foundation at all)
great dewy glow for those with normal to dry skin (would not recommend a liquid foundation to those with oily skin)
no smell, reason I put this as a pro is due to the fact that some makeup products smell like complete crap
not heavy, great to use as everyday wear

CONS
a little to watery (aka light wearing) for my liking, if you are new to makeup a light product like this is great for you
glitter, once I used my stippling brush to apply this to my face I noticed random shiny glitter like particles on my face, and no this is not mistaken for they dewy effect
no pump, this product can actually be difficult to get the perfect amount because there is no pump (hence only 4 stars in packaging)

all together this is a good drugstore product and I wouldn't mind wearing this everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 4:27:00 AM More reviews by amblizzle

I just love this foundation!!!!!!!!!!! I havent even owned it for a week and i am in love with it. It was very cheap, only $17.00, and the packaging is amazing. I brought it in shade #120 and it fits me perfectly.

The first day i used it, i did apply my Maybelline BB cream over top of it, but today i used the foundation by itself. It goes on so well, blends easily, i dont get lines, it doesnt peel off. When i came home i expected it to not look so good, but it looked amazing. It looked so natural.

I would buy this again. I recomend it once you find your perfect shade

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2014 9:03:00 AM More reviews by hollzz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was a disappointing foundation. I purchased this after a glowing recommendation from a male youtube beauty guru's review, which said it was one of his favorite drugstore foundations. This may work well for people with dry skin in the winter, but for my dry skin in the hot and humid summer weather, this is not a good match. The 110 matched my NC15 skin very nicely, however the extremely dewy finish was not flattering and reminded me of when my skin was super oily and shiny during puberty. Another con was that it felt like it never totally set, and was still wet and streaked when I applied my under eye concealer. Save your money and do not purchase. My favorite drugstore pick is the Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation, which has beautiful coverage and dries nicely without accentuating spots or fine lines.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by medvsa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation was half price so I decided to give it a try. I always have used Maybelline products but the dream foam was recently discontinued in Australia causing me to change. I LOVE how well the colour actually matches my skin tone perfectly and blends well with my neck. It has a light-medium coverage which you can always build up and with a bit of concealer or BB cream, covers imperfections really well. CONS: It really is NOT great for oily skin, as it applies dewy and after about 2 hours it makes the face look like it's been doused in grease. It also rubs off and transfers really easily because of the light texture. If you do purchase this product, a translucent powder on top to set it helps a lot.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by lanadelrhi

This is a very good foundation for beginners and had overall good coverage. The only problem I had was finding my correct shade because most were either too light or too dark.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2014 3:08:00 AM More reviews by stars22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you don't mind that this product oxidizes into a darker shade (you can just get a lighter shade than your skin) it's great. Gives you an even coverage and really covers mild blemishes. If you have dry skin, I think this will make a really good cheap product, that is if you're just looking for a product to get the job done (because, again, it's pretty cheap and you get what you buy). If you live in a dry/cold area, this would be a good cheap product.

Unfortunately, if you're like me, then this product is the worst. I have really oily skin and I live in a very hot, humid region. Due to that, this product gets oily fast and it gets greasy fast. It also causes intense breakouts. I bought this as my first foundation and fell for the price as well as the coverage, but it isn't compatible with my skin. It takes a long time to set and powder doesn't seem to stop it from getting runny. It also doesn't have a pump, so it's really messy. If you have dry skin, go ahead and purchase this. If you have oily skin and/or acne, stay away from it. It isn't worth it.