Maybelline Fit Me! Dewy/Hydrate and Smooth (formerly Fit Me)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This foundation is great for light coverage, however for me I needed more. It also turned slightly orange around certain parts of my face after a while, and came off way too easily. It is however, easy to apply and pretty close to my skin colour on application.

I hate this foundation. it is by far the worst foundation I've ever used. it's cakey and feels heavy on my skin. it's very streaky on my face no matter what I do. This foundation was recommended to me by a friend because they loved this product but it just didn't work for me.

This is a less than average foundation for combination-oily skin, I won't be using it again unless I'm desperate and all my other foundations somehow are destroyed in a nuclear war and fit me is the only one left. However if you have very dry skin, I think you would like this.

I started using FitMe when I was in high school and years later am still using it. It's lightweight but still provides adequate coverage. And it's the deveined of this product that I love! They have a range of shades to choose from but unfortunately for me the lightest 110 shade is never stocked anywhere (in Melbourne) so I have to settle for the 120 shade which isn't light enough.

One of my HG foundations! I have normal to dry skin and there are days where I want my skin to have a healthy glow instead of using matte products all the time. This is it! This foundation makes your skin look and feel so nice and natural. I recommend this for anyone with dry skin during the winter months. BTW, a little bit goes a long way!

Bought this on sale and glad I didn't pay more than $9 for it. It's ok for day to day use if I put on lots of powder otherwise I'm super shiny and it doesn't last. Definitely can't put on too much either or not even powder can save me. Won't be wearing this stuff anywhere there will be cameras though if I'm shiny in daylight...

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have acne prone skin so i find it difficult to find a foundation that doesn't break me out. However this foundation has never broken me out, infact it has done an amazing job at covering my dark marks and spots! I'm in the shade 220 and matches my skin perfectly. Also what I like about the foundation is it gives a dewy glow to my skin. However those with oily skin I recommend setting the foundation with a powder afterwards. For the price you can't go wrong :)

I'm very impressed by this foundation! Excellent coverage and really gives you a nice dewy look. It also lasts all day and I have oily skin! Other dewy foundations I've tried seemed to melt off my face after a few hours, not this one! And you can't beat the price! It also matches my skin tone perfectly which I've always struggled with!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really like this product, goes on smooth. But if I am going to be out all day I need to wear a primer with it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My skin is really dry and sensitive (I have eczema/dermatitis) and this foundation works wonders! It leaves the skin feeling very hydrated and dewy, not oily. I feel like people with normal to oily skin wouldn't enjoy this product so much and should try the other version. It has a light to medium coverage and my favorite way to aply it is with a beauty blender. I've noticed that when I apply it with a brush it looks really streaky. As much as I love this foundation I abosultely hate the packaging. It gets really messy since it doesn't have a pump. I'm moving to Europe in the fall for a year so I will be bringing a couple backups with me.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl