April 19, 2014 | 938 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers - Champagne

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 12:26:00 AM More reviews by drummagirl65

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this. I have been using this eyeshadow for YEARS (& I can't say that about many products). I use it as a highlighter and all over color. It goes with almost anything, and has just the right amount of shimmer. I hope this is never discontinued!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2009 10:01:00 PM More reviews by _starry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This color is ok. It is a pretty neutral (seems almost gold?) that is very shimmery. I use this is an all over color for my eyes or as a highlighter on my face. This is a great color for school but the staying power isn't very good :[

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2009 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Rocksi

This eye shadow is great!> it makes my eyes look bigger & the color matches with everything i wear.. my friends always want to borrow it...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2009 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Flo422

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is great:) I use it under my browbone, around the tear duct area and to highlight my eye. You could even use it in the crease or anywhere on the lid. It's a little shimmery, which I like because it makes my eyes pop even more!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 5:31:00 PM More reviews by thiagotbjj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite color Champagne #710 I use it lid to brow and sometimes just under my browbone. It also works as a highlighter above your cheekbones. They better never DC this color!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2009 3:40:00 PM More reviews by stilagal

I have been using this color for years! Great as a highlighter under dark eyeshadow. Just put it on all over my eyelid, and then use a darker shadow for the smudged look. Works all the time!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2009 3:28:00 PM More reviews by PinkEyelashes

Love this colour! I use it pretty much daily with CG "Mink" e/s. They go perfectly together.

Never discontinue this shade, Cover Girl!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2009 10:40:00 AM More reviews by TAKEN826

holy grail of highlighters....
everyday this gets brushed right below the brow, and a little brush on the inner eye.
Also, when I love what I have done with some color, but maybe it then seems a little too much... maybe the lighting changed?.... use this to blend it to perfection ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2009 10:49:00 PM More reviews by ac67

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is like a neutral shade that goes with EVERYTHING!!!
I love this~ It brightens my eyes....:]

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2009 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Sophia1105

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

What a waste of money. Does not come out of the pan and onto my eyelid. Doesn't show up. Has been sitting there collecting dust. I like a product to work with me, not to be a chore to use. I'd use with primer but I can't imagine wasting a $16 bottle of primer on a $4 POS eyeshadow.