Cover Girl Eye Enhancers - Champagne

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

CG TESTS ON ANIMALS.

This is a really great, inexpensive highlight color for browbones. I think I got mine for a dollar fifty on sale at the drugstore. Its a really nice highlight color and the pan has a lot of product in it so it will last for a really long time. So for a highlighter that is really inexpensive, you really can't beat this!
:) mo

This is a great highlight color for such a cheap price. Cover Girl Eye Enhancers in Champagne works great in the inner corning of the eye to brighten them up and as highlight under brow (or even on the jaw bones with tiny amount). This product is extremely shimmery and frosty. I got mine on a clearance sale in my local drug store for 99cents CAD which was a great price (truely dirt cheap) and it works amazingly. I also have a lot of higher end shadows but for me, they all apply the same. The compact comes with a lot of product and it will probably take me forever to finish it.

Overall a great product if you are looking for something cheap and continent to highlight or even put as eyeshadow since it wont cost much to replace if you loose it or damage it. I would definitely recommend it!.

a great highlighter color for such a great price !

This is very very shimmery. It doesn't apply smoothly, I find it a little gritty because the shimmer isn't finely milled. It would make a great highlighter/basic shadow for beginners or anyone on a budget.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this. I have been using this eyeshadow for YEARS (& I can't say that about many products). I use it as a highlighter and all over color. It goes with almost anything, and has just the right amount of shimmer. I hope this is never discontinued!

This color is ok. It is a pretty neutral (seems almost gold?) that is very shimmery. I use this is an all over color for my eyes or as a highlighter on my face. This is a great color for school but the staying power isn't very good :[

This eye shadow is great!> it makes my eyes look bigger & the color matches with everything i wear.. my friends always want to borrow it...

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is great:) I use it under my browbone, around the tear duct area and to highlight my eye. You could even use it in the crease or anywhere on the lid. It's a little shimmery, which I like because it makes my eyes pop even more!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My favorite color Champagne #710 I use it lid to brow and sometimes just under my browbone. It also works as a highlighter above your cheekbones. They better never DC this color!!!

I have been using this color for years! Great as a highlighter under dark eyeshadow. Just put it on all over my eyelid, and then use a darker shadow for the smudged look. Works all the time!