Cover Girl Eye Enhancers - Champagne

Price: $

Price: $

CG TESTS ON ANIMALS.

on 4/6/2009 8:24:00 PM

a great highlighter color for such a great price !

on 4/6/2009 4:15:00 PM

This is very very shimmery. It doesn't apply smoothly, I find it a little gritty because the shimmer isn't finely milled. It would make a great highlighter/basic shadow for beginners or anyone on a budget.

on 3/23/2009 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this. I have been using this eyeshadow for YEARS (& I can't say that about many products). I use it as a highlighter and all over color. It goes with almost anything, and has just the right amount of shimmer. I hope this is never discontinued!

on 3/18/2009 10:01:00 PM

This color is ok. It is a pretty neutral (seems almost gold?) that is very shimmery. I use this is an all over color for my eyes or as a highlighter on my face. This is a great color for school but the staying power isn't very good :[

on 3/3/2009 4:29:00 PM

This eye shadow is great!> it makes my eyes look bigger & the color matches with everything i wear.. my friends always want to borrow it...

on 3/3/2009 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is great:) I use it under my browbone, around the tear duct area and to highlight my eye. You could even use it in the crease or anywhere on the lid. It's a little shimmery, which I like because it makes my eyes pop even more!

on 3/1/2009 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My favorite color Champagne #710 I use it lid to brow and sometimes just under my browbone. It also works as a highlighter above your cheekbones. They better never DC this color!!!

on 2/27/2009 3:40:00 PM

I have been using this color for years! Great as a highlighter under dark eyeshadow. Just put it on all over my eyelid, and then use a darker shadow for the smudged look. Works all the time!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this colour! I use it pretty much daily with CG "Mink" e/s. They go perfectly together.

Never discontinue this shade, Cover Girl!

on 2/16/2009 10:40:00 AM

holy grail of highlighters....
everyday this gets brushed right below the brow, and a little brush on the inner eye.
Also, when I love what I have done with some color, but maybe it then seems a little too much... maybe the lighting changed?.... use this to blend it to perfection ;)