Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

on 1/10/2015 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I will start out saying, this is a product that is not for everyone.

However, I LOVE it.

The color tends to stay towards a little yellow tint, which is perfect for me. It is thick and heavy, and covers all of my acne scars/blemishes. If not blended well it could possibly look a mess. I think that if you don't have serious issues to cover, this would not be the product for you.

This product conceals anything! It's extremely spreadable, so a little goes a long way. The undertone is neutral, but may lean slightly towards the yellow spectrum, which is so nice for me. It's heavy, but I like heavier coverage so it doesn't bother me. I have the ultra light colour, and it matches my pale skin. I paid $6 for .71 ounces, and it was well worth it. I've had it for over a year; I use it everyday, which shows how long it lasts. I use a good bit of it to conceal all of my scars and freckles. There isn't a flashback, so it's good for flash photography. The packaging is nice, it's a slender tube so it fits in small purses. It lasts all day with me using a blotting tissue on my nose about once. I've never used the pencil, so I can't say anything about it. I will buy it again!

on 1/8/2015 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

So oily and thick. Do

on 1/8/2015 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

I really like this to cover blemishes but is a little too heavy for under the eyes. Has really good coverage and a little goes a long way. Ive used it everyday for the past 8 months and I'm still only half way through the tube. Would definitely buy again :)

on 1/4/2015 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this in ultra light. I have temperamental dry, pale skin and have been searching for a concealer that covers up redness and acne scarring without revealing my desert of a face. This concealer has ended my search and filled the void in my makeup routine.

For $6 at Walmart, you can't beat the price for what you get. It is lightweight on the skin without having to sacrifice coverage, and stays on all day with no touch-ups. No complaints about the packaging; I like the tube it comes in, as it allows me to control the amount that comes out, unlike *some* concealers that come with a pump. I can see how the shade range is lacking for some and definitely doesn't cater to folks out there with skin on the darker side. As for my extremely pale and dry skinned friends: you've found your match.

All in all, HG concealer. If I find a product I like better than this, it must be a gift from Jesus himself.

on 1/1/2015 11:47:00 PM

Best concealer I've ever tried! For the price, it's very good quality. It gives excellent coverage and gets rid of every imperfection - dark circles, blemishes, you name it! I would definitely buy this product again.

on 1/1/2015 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

What a great little concealer! I do not normally shop at walmart, but I heard amazing things about this product and thought I would give it a shot. First off, I would compare it to Kat Von D concealer, but way way cheaper. It is thick and creamy and covers like no other drugstore concealer I have found. A little bit of this product goes a long way when I say a little bit, I mean A LITTLE BIT.

A PEA SIZE AMOUNT IS TOO MUCH. I start with the size of a grain of rice. I divide that between my under eye areas and dab it on, blending until it smooths onto my face and covers my dark circles. I've also been blessed with a port wine stain under my right eye and this covers it completely.

If i need more coverage, I will use more that is about half the size of a grain of rice. People, if you use too much, it WILL go cakey and goopy and look terrible. That's true for any product, though.

I bought my tube in light (about a year ago) and it matches my skin tone quite well. When I went there were about 10 or so shades to choose from. I think that is a lot for concealer and most people should be able to find a close match. I have hardly used any of this, and I feel like it will start to go bad before I actually use it up. Seriously, I feel like I could go ten years without repurchasing. That's how good the coverage is.

on 12/28/2014 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I don't have tattoos and threw away the pencil concealer right away, but the main concealer is quite good. A little goes a long way with this stuff. At the very most, I'll use a pea-sized amount on my whole face. I only paid about $5 for it, that was about a year ago and I'm probably only halfway through the tube, so if you're looking for an affordable option, this stuff is definitely the way to go. It has really good coverage too, but it does crease under my eyes. My biggest complaint is that there are only a few shades, and the one closest to my skin tone is too yellow for me. It blends out well when I wear it under a foundation or powder, though, so it's not the end of the world. I don't think I'll buy it again unless they come out with more colour options, but if you want a cheap concealer that does the job, I would recommend the Hard Candy concealer.

on 12/27/2014 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Buy this product right now!! This is the best concealer I have ever tried! I've had (non-makeup related) hormonal acne for probably 6 years now, so I've tried soooo many foundations and concealers to try and cover it as best as possible. THIS product is the only one to successfully do just that. I've been on the same small tube for 6 months, it lasts soooo long! I put a little half-pea-sized dot on my finger, warm it up, and dab it on all my little imperfections around my face. It blends so nicely. It can get cake pretty quickly, so just be sure to apply in small amounts!

on 12/27/2014 1:16:00 AM

This concealer is great! It really is a heavy duty concealer, it covers up almost everything! It may feel heavy if you apply too much, but a little does go a LONG way. I have dark circles and spots and it covers up pretty much everything. It also comes with a concealer pencil, which is great. I got it at Wal-mart for around $5, and it was almost sold out. Great product, great price!