September 2, 2014 | 1826 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer - heavy duty

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Deemarie123

I saw a lot of mixed reviews on this product on YouTube and decided to try it for myself! I love the fact that a little goes a long way and it lasts for a while, the downside was that it tends to look cakey and doesn't do a great job of covering acne.
As for under the eyes, it works as a great highlighter and I would repurchase it again only because of that quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Makingupmeg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has been an essential in my makeup bag for quite sometime now. I don't have a huge problem with dark circles, just those tired eyes. Occasional breakouts that need some tlc. This concealer does work! I have it in the shade "medium", it blends beautifully into my skin along with my Tarte foundation. I apply this with my concealer brush from Coastal Scents, I do a few dots from the corner of my eye down towards the cheekbone and back up to the other corner (make a pie shape). I feel this gives me the best coverage and some highlight on the cheekbone. I blend with my weakest finger, the ring, and set with loose powder. I love how the packaging is a squeeze tube, so much more sanitary! I've let friends try it out and they love the performance. The only downer about this concealer is that it tends to settle into lines, but it's definitely not something that can't be fixed with better blending and loose powder. No problems with irritation or breakouts with my insanely oily skin! Yay Hard Candy!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2014 6:39:00 PM More reviews by 089315r

Hands down, the best concealer for under eye coverage. It is thick, matte and heavy coverage.

The only downside is that it is a little drying, which is why I only use this for under my eyes.

RECOMMEND HIGHLY.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Frankendolll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This concealer is actually really great! I had heard a few things about how they call it the "cement concealer" because it covers discoloration, it completely conceals tattoos and its over all very thick but works like a charm.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by andrea29111

When I first bought this i loved it, I bought it in the shade light and it covered everything even though it was a little bit light to be worn alone, I am NC 20 in MAC just for reference, said that I must state that i couldnīt use it anywhere near my eyes because it will look really cakey but it covered hyperpigmentation and blemishes beautifully...
BUT after a month of use it started separating, all i could get from this was oil despite how many times iīve shaken it prior, and it started smelling AWFUL, and it wasnīt that kind of smell that fades, NO! this stunk and the scent lingered all day long.
Itīs so sad because i really liked the pigmentation :(
I wouldn't buy this again because of that.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 3:49:00 AM More reviews by bubbybae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in april 2013 and i stilll have it bottle still full. like. lol. its probably gonna last 4ever. as many have said... u only need a little. you'll see. but yeah i use it in mixture with bb cream. it gives me the perfect color. i got the glamoflauge concealer in medium. it looks white light tanish on my tan skin. oh talk about coverage- yeah doesn't really fade. wipe off easy. once it dries its on there. will deff cover your dark acne marks... freckles... red spots. watever u have just use it properly.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Amacd123

I got two amazingly bad black eyes, couldn't even tell using this. Covers everything and anything. New favourite concealer!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 7:44:00 PM More reviews by SarahCosProf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG zit camo! Beware, this is a very heavy product and a little goes a long way. This product hides my dark circles and red blotches when I get a random pimple. The staying power is great, doesn't run like some concealers. I apply the product under my foundation with a makeup sponge and it blends right into my skin. This product is heavy enough to maybe cover a tattoo for a special occasion. This is definitely worth the $6 at Wal-Mart, the tube lasts me almost a year. For $6, that's a steal!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Seaofcity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Everyone is right, a LITTLE goes a long way. This is hands down my favorite concealer and I'm a concealer hoarder. I love it even more than my MAC prolongwear. You cannot beat the price and the coverage it gives. It's creamy and full coverage. I use it for an under eye concealer and I don't get much creasing.

I use the color light for covering blemishes and the ultra light for a brighter under eye.

I will repurchase this for many more years to come!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 2:06:00 AM More reviews by piercingQuiet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My HG concealer. The idea that it claims to cover up tattoos just sold me because if this thing can cover tattoos really well, then it should cover up my blemishes too and it did which is why I am so impressed. For such a good price, you also only need such tiny amount to get amazing coverage. It also lasted on me almost all day with only a teeny bit of creasing. I guess the only thing I didn't like was that the colors appear lighter than I thought. I originally got one in "light" but it turned out too light on me, it almost looked like it was white. They should really rename the "light" shade to "ivory" and "ultra light" to "porcelain". Basically every shade should be renamed to one shade lighter. That being said, you shouldn't get "light" or "ultra light" unless you know you're EXTREMELY pale. I have a fair complexion with strong yellow undertones and "medium" was surprisingly the best fit for me worn alone.