July 30, 2014 | 2016 users online

Highlighters - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat No 1

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2010 12:41:00 AM More reviews by iheartea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this product! It applies smoothly. Two clicks is all you need. More than that would be too much. It really brightens up my face! It is quite expensive though so I only use it for special occassions!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 10:56:00 AM More reviews by pinkpixy2008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This has 365 clicks of the pen. 2 clicks is enough for both eyes and cupids bow. This is meant to be worn alone, so when I have applied my foundation I wipe under my eyes using a soft tissue then apply this. Makes my whole face look fresher. Touche eclat = LOVE

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I didn't think I would need this product. Everytime I went into Sephora I would play with it. I finally bought it and thought I would have to return it. Nope! I love it! It covers and highlights my undereyes. Looks flawless and makes my face glow. Adore this and don't know how I lived without it. So happy I took the plunge!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2010 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Hattykins

LOVE this product.
Really highlights well and as my eyes don't really get very dark it covers any slight dark rings nicely.
This is now the only concealer that I will use. I have sensative skin around my eyes and some products can leave it dry and tight feeling, but Touche Eclat is fine.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2010 2:19:00 PM More reviews by misskeikei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect smart concealer and highlighter for on the go touch ups. I use this to highlight and conceal my under eyes, eyebrows and nose areas. Its not shimmery but still gives your skin the effect of brightening and radiance. The consistency is blendable thin and silky which glides on to the skin without sinking into lines.

However for those days when I need extra concealment I will need to use a more industrial concealer underneath this, as this only gives a sheer coverage. So I would not recommend this to those who want to cover spots and blemishes.

Packaging is great as always from YSL. I love gold and find I always travel mostly with YSL products because of the size of thier products. It is quite pricey though and in this case I cant say it lasts that long if you use it all the time like me. I would still repurchase this though as its such a convenient product and joy to use.

- KK. =^_^=.v.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2010 1:49:00 PM More reviews by bex92

This is the best highlighter/concealer on the market by far. I have been using it for a while now and have found that one tube of touch eclat will usually last me around 6-7 months and I use it every single day!
I get really bad purple/black circles under my eyes and it covers them perfectly! I even use it on blemishes sometimes and it covers them too, i find its actually better to use on blemishes than a stick concealer because it isn't cakey and doesn't look like i've got too much make up on! Until I find something better I will carry on buying this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2010 12:40:00 AM More reviews by catpower9

i love this product. I have shade #1, a pale pink color. I first prep my under eye area with eye cream and use a small amount of foundation under my eyes and use this product mixed in with the foundation all under my eye .I also use a dab in the corner of my tear duct not mixed with foundation for a brighter look in that area. I find this covers my eye area the best. I find most concealers look to thick under my eyes so instead. I use a small amount of foundation with the touch eclat for best results.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2010 2:27:00 AM More reviews by DrummersWife

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a holy grail item for me! I wanted to love this, and was so excited the first time I purchased, and have loved it ever sense!
It is great as a concealer, but it is also a fantastic highlighter. I have dark circles around my eyes, and can tend to look tired even when I'm not. I apply a little of this, and it instantly makes me look so much more refreshed! I absolutely love everything but the price. It has increased a bit over the last couple of years, but for me, it is worth it!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2010 12:36:00 PM More reviews by marianoana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Well, I have this for quite some time now, and it seems it's not helping very much.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2010 5:18:00 PM More reviews by iiiiiiiiii

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really wanted to love this product but sadly, although the packaging is luxurious and gorgeous, it really didn't do the job for me. The problem I had was that the product came out in a pearly kind of way which looked unnatural and even though I blended it for ages it didn't really change the effect and also looked quite ageing rather than glowy which was what I'd been going for.