Clinique Different Lipstick - Tenderheart

4.2

castor seed oil - cendelilla wax - caprylic/capric triglyceride - cetyl acetate - isopropyl myristate - beeswax - lanolin oil - myristyl lactate - avocado oil - ozokerite - carnauba wax - acetylated lanolin alcohol - ascorbyl palmitate - tocopherol - bht - [ /- mica - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499) - carmine (ci 75470) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - orange 5 (ci 45370) - red 22 lake (ci 45380) - red 27 lake (ci 45410) - red 28 lake (ci 45410) - red 33 lake (ci 17200) - blue 1 (ci 42090) - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - yellow 5 (ci 19140) - yellow 6 (ci 15985) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - yellow 6 lake (ci 15850) - red 7 lake (ci 15850) - red 30 (ci 73360) - red 36 (ci 12085)

I love this color! It looks very natural on me, perfect for a faux no make up day. I always get it as a GWP but if they stopped giving it away I would still buy it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I don't know how much this lipstick costs because I actually found it in my mom's make up bag. And let me tell you...I AM AMAZED! I love love looooove this. Some people say it's blah and neutral, but I find that it is VERY close to my natural lip color without being too dramatic or dark. Perfect for work, or when you're going for the natural look! It is so flattering on my NC20 skin tone (fair with yellow or warm undertones). You can sheer it out with a lip brush, or you can layer it and make the color more intense. I think I'm going to steal this from her because I ADORE it. It feels very nice on my lips and lasts awhile, too.

on 10/24/2009 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It is the perfect consistency. Perfect pigmentation. It glides on my lips and moisturizes them. Its the perfect tone for my lips . I use it everyday. It goes with every look.

on 10/6/2009 9:23:00 PM

I really like this. The color works well with my light olive skin and dark hair. It is a good neutral. It is a brownish red on me. It has to be reapplied just as often as other lipsticks but it doesn't dry out my lips. I have bought this many times.

on 9/29/2009 9:04:00 PM

Blah, boring color. No color payoff, my natural lips have better color with lip balm. Don't waste your money. Just wait for GWP.

I give a 5 star rating because the quality is there. However, there are too many inexpensive alternatives. And the color is great if you like browns with a hint of pink. But this will not liven or brighten your face up if you are pale with warm/yellow skin tone. I am MAC NC15ish for reference but with a lot more yellow. Mehhh. Will not repurchase.

on 9/29/2009 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm actually not entirely sure how much this costs, because I don't think I've ever paid for it, just gotten it in GWPs. But I love it. If they stopped giving it away I'd definitely buy it. It's a great daytime shade and I always try to have one knocking around in my desk and my bag for when I need lipstick. It's a great neutral shade that's great for daytime.

on 9/19/2009 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This lipstick has a bit too much brown for my cool coloring, but it has a natural shade and a nice finish. I received this as a GWP some time ago and probably wouldn't repurchase in Tenderheart, but might consider other shades.

on 8/20/2009 4:29:00 PM

This was another GWP for me, as I wouldn't have tried it, based on the brownish tone in the tube. I'm writing because so many said it was great on *everyone*. On me, it looks even more brown than in the tube, and brown anything is never good on me. Within the "Different" line (oh so smooth), Bamboo Pink is far better for me, with a pretty pink shimmer, even though in the tube it has a slightly dark hue. So all I'm saying is if brown is not good for your skin tone, try Bamboo Pink to see which is better for you. Will not repurchase.

on 8/3/2009 3:14:00 PM

This is a great color to have around. It doesn't have a huge color payoff, more of a natural but better look, which is always good to have. It's a neutral pinky-brown, not to light, creamy and a little glossy. I use it mostly on days when my make-up is not too "done", when I am in a hurry. Feels nice on the lips, doesn't dry them out. Just a good, basic, nude-ish lipstick. I have purchased it more than once, I am sure I will purchase it again.

Recommended for Medium Skin