April 18, 2014 | 1996 users online

Polishes - OPI - I'm Not Really A Waitress

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by shannon804

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this polish for all the reasons listed below. I'd just like to add that it also looks magnificent on dark skin!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2010 7:10:00 AM More reviews by Heechul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I was so excited to pick up this nail polish, as I've seen it as the best red nail polish in Allure magazine ever since I've read it.. perhaps around year 2003? or 2000. I don't remember.

I applied it, and it was a medium-deep metallic red, with shimmers. While it was a beautiful shade, it is not my HG red at all. While I do prefer creams, that wasn't the problem with this polish. It was the fact that it just made my unaged hands, look really old and wrinkly. :/

Since it aged my hands, I would not repurchase. Not even sure about reapplying on the fingers. Will try on toes...

NC20 hands.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2010 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Deandra

Great metallic red, easy to blend, looks great on fair skin or dark skin. The name is fantastic, too. My manicurist calls this a true red. It doesn't have orange undertones.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2010 7:27:00 PM More reviews by NotReallyAWaitress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this polish! It so perfect for fall and holidays. It has great consistency and coverage, so easy to apply. I'm just so attracted to the color itself and when I wear this I get so many compliments. This is one of my all time favorite colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2010 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Katie315

This is my go-to nail polish: a beautiful, retro, candy-apple red. It goes on beautifully (as most OPI polishes do), but I must say that this particular color does cover a multitude of polish-technique sins. I'll be honest, I'm not the best painter; so when I'm between pedicures, I reach for my trusty bottle of "I'm Not Really A Waitress". As an added bonus, it' lovely on all skin tones. Plus, it lasts and lasts....

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2010 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Grehjohrt

I can see why this polish is so popular. It is absolutely beautiful! It is a deep rich red with a beautiful goldish shimmer. This OPI is my new favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2010 5:11:00 PM More reviews by nadinejolie

God, OPI really has the cutest names, don't they? All the raves about this product are spot on: it's the perfect shade of red (a little plummy), looks excellent on all complexions, and is beloved for a reason. Get it! You'll love!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by momaste

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love! I bought a clearance OPI manicure kit for $6.50, including a great storage bag, this shade, a bottle of nail whitener and nail strengthener. The kit was an amazing deal, and the color is super pretty. It goes on smooth and stays like nobody's business!

I have a ruby wedding ring and the colors are similar, with a similar shimmer, making me glance at my ring more often. Love that, too!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2010 9:12:00 AM More reviews by eggsinabasket

I love love love this shade! I just bought this hours ago and I couldn't wait to try it out! The metallic shade is attractive and is wearable for many occasions, whether it for a formal or something totally casual. They really got the right name for this shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2010 1:35:00 PM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

What can I say about this shade that hasn't already been said? Anyone who is into nail polish should try this at least once, especially women with pale skin. It's such a pretty color and so wearable, it's quickly becoming a favorite of mine. JUST GET IT NOW!