OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress

4.5

This color is really hot, sexy and mystic. Itīs one of my favorite colors which must always be in my collection.
Two coats itīs perfect. I usually just have base coat under and no top coat.
I love OPI lacquer and will never abandon them! So good quality and they have so funny nail polish names. Makes you happy to read them.

on 2/21/2011 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

If you're very pale with cool undertones... this is your absolute perfect red.

I'm Not Really A Waitress is a gorgeous rich red with vibrant shimmer. This is the perfect glamorous red polish that really stands out. It's really striking against pale cool-toned skin, you have to pick this up if that's your colouring!

The formula and wear time is standard for OPI. Solid, not the absolute best on the market but pretty good. This is such a stand out shade I'm willing to put up with touching up every couple days.

I've already gone two bottles and I'll keep repurchasing!

on 2/14/2011 11:48:00 PM

This is the first OPI red I have ever owned, and I must say that it did not disappoint. I honestly prefer darker reds with creme finish, like Malaga Wine (second OPI red I purchased). But this one just hits the spot in so many ways. Its wear is unbelievable; no other nail polish of mine (including my other OPI bottles) wears as long as this one. The first time I used this, it lasted two weeks with only very minor, unnoticeable chipping.

Also, it looks flattering on any skin tone, and it's great for both hands and feet. I have also grown to love its slight shimmer.

Like others have said, this is a true red. It doesn't have blue or orange undertones. The color's not really interesting or attention-grabbing, but it's definitely elegant and pretty. This is my go-to shade when I don't want to think about what color to choose.

This is one of my favorites. I wear this one at least once a month. I love the beautiful red color.One coat is good, but put 2 coats on and WOW!

on 1/31/2011 2:36:00 AM

i really like this red . i bought this red for my grandma & she loves it . i also like i myself but i dont like red on me so yeah . i love painting my grandmas nails myself so yeah . the color is pretty nice (:

on 1/17/2011 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Beautiful red color, I also wear it for the holidays.

on 1/7/2011 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

i buy this color over and over (as needed). it is the perfect red! not too dark or too light, not too orange or too blue. it lasts a long time and looks rich and shiny but not glittery. i love this red!

on 12/19/2010 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Universally flattering shade of red. It's got a very small amount of shimmer in it, just enough that your nails look shiny but not frosty. I tend to only wear this around the holidays as I prefer less traditional nail polish shades most of the time, but it's a really great shade. Wear and application are fantastic! An OPI classic for a reason, and the name is great to boot.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i do a lot of nail art. this polish is a great classic red. it takes a long time to dry compared to other reds out there. i find opi reds with frost take longer to dry on a whole. i like the color and will always have it on hand. it doesnt scream 'more beautiful'-- its just very popular. the name is catchy and everyone laughs and then they look closer and when they do, this color delivers a good portion of the time. i have found that on a few women i have worked on this color does age the look of the hands.... perhaps very pink-toned hands clash a little with this color and need deeper tones or less sparkles.....

on 11/25/2010 5:08:00 PM

This is the absolute BEST shade of red. It has the perfect amount of shimmer, and I do not find it aging at all. I wear it all the time, and especially love it in the winter. Looks fab on nails and toes. I will continue to repurchase this colour, no doubt

Popular Polishes