OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress

4.5

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Every girls needs a deep glossy red in their nail polish collection - and this is the one for me!
Just 2 coats for the perfect colour!
I have read that this is the best selling OPI shade ever - and it has THE BEST name. Classic OPI!

Very Glam!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this color! It's the most decadent nail polish I own. Guys love this polish on me and I always have interesting conversations when asked the name of it. LOL!

I changed my mind about this nail polish. I used to not like it as much because I thought it was an unattractive shade of red, but now that I have decided to give it another chance, I quite like it (I am currently wearing it on my hands). It's actually a pretty colour!

my favourite red, lots of colour but not too bold great with pale skin.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my Go-To red nail polish. Its a deep red with enough shimmer and glimmer to catch your eye. I always get compliments whenever i wear this color.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

My go-to red! Looks great on every skin tone, and lasts a lot longer than other polishes, and you need fewer coats!

I like to use it around Christmas time.

This color is really hot, sexy and mystic. Itīs one of my favorite colors which must always be in my collection.
Two coats itīs perfect. I usually just have base coat under and no top coat.
I love OPI lacquer and will never abandon them! So good quality and they have so funny nail polish names. Makes you happy to read them.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

If you're very pale with cool undertones... this is your absolute perfect red.

I'm Not Really A Waitress is a gorgeous rich red with vibrant shimmer. This is the perfect glamorous red polish that really stands out. It's really striking against pale cool-toned skin, you have to pick this up if that's your colouring!

The formula and wear time is standard for OPI. Solid, not the absolute best on the market but pretty good. This is such a stand out shade I'm willing to put up with touching up every couple days.

I've already gone two bottles and I'll keep repurchasing!

This is the first OPI red I have ever owned, and I must say that it did not disappoint. I honestly prefer darker reds with creme finish, like Malaga Wine (second OPI red I purchased). But this one just hits the spot in so many ways. Its wear is unbelievable; no other nail polish of mine (including my other OPI bottles) wears as long as this one. The first time I used this, it lasted two weeks with only very minor, unnoticeable chipping.

Also, it looks flattering on any skin tone, and it's great for both hands and feet. I have also grown to love its slight shimmer.

Like others have said, this is a true red. It doesn't have blue or orange undertones. The color's not really interesting or attention-grabbing, but it's definitely elegant and pretty. This is my go-to shade when I don't want to think about what color to choose.

Top Rated OPI Products