September 22, 2014 | 1923 users online

Cleansers - CeraVe - Foaming Facial Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 9:29:00 AM More reviews by Jyces

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is cleanser is excellent. It removes all signs of make-up, and does not make the skin feel dry or irritated. CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser is also excellent, but has a hard time removing make-up. Give this a try!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by violetp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So much irritation :( After only using it once, my eye got swollen and I developed a rash and irritation induced bumps around my eye. I also broke out after staying clear for awhile :( The PARABENS in this formula are evil. For the record, I have oily, sensitive skin. I think drugstore cleansers have lost the idea of what "sensitive" should be because Cetaphil, CeraVe, Purpose, and Basic have all broken me out. The only thing that works for me is Olay's 7-in-1 Revitalizing Cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by joshquinto

Acne - free because of this cleanser!!! My regimen includes:
Make up remover
Cerave foaming cleaser
Clarasonic
Cerave pm moisturizer
Retin-a

I wish i heard about you a long time ago so you could have save me money, acne scars and time! But i love anyway and you are a sent from heaven!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Kodahlovesmakeup

Best. Face wash. Ever! My dermatologist recommended this for me and I must say... Amazing. It takes off all my makeup and leaves my face clean without feeling stripped. (This is a cleanser I'll be using for a LONG time.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2013 8:07:00 AM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think I'm finally done searching for a proper cleanser. This one removes makeup (if I'm not wearing too much), deep cleans, and doesn't strip my skin at all. Gentle, but means business. For the first time in months, my skin has finally become clear. I highly recommend this unassuming brand of skincare products for people who are frustrated with minimal yet constant breakouts.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by ljanelle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried this cleanser due to the good reviews and because I love the Cerave cream and lotion. While it does to a good job cleansing, it was a bit harsh for my sensitive skin, and did leave me with that tight, dry feeling. Though my skin is oily, I use tretinoin which makes it more sensitive. I also tried Olay's foaming sensitive skin cleanser, which is a hit for me, and I continue to use that and oil cleansers when I use more makeup and sunscreen.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by kmg85

I have been using this cleanser for 2 weeks now after I suffered from a major hormonal outbreak on my chin due to my pregnancy. I wear makeup everyday and this stuff does a great job at removing it, even my mascara.
I first wash my face with just the cleanser and my hands, then I rinse. I always wash my face a second time with my Clarisonic as well to make sure I get everything off my face before bed.
This cleanser works perfectly with the Clarisonic. My face feel fresh and non-irritated. Most oil-free cleansers would leave my face feeling tight and uncomfortable, but this stuff does not.

I follow it up with an oil-free toner and the Cerave moisturizer.
This stuff is WAY better than Cetaphil!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by msdi2u

Love this foaming facial cleanser! I find it a bit pricey- especially for drug store facial cleanser- but this stuff is worth it to me. I am just about finished with my second bottle of this Cerave Foaming Cleanser, and have already purchased my third. Both my teen daughter and I use this facial cleanser daily to wash our faces... and it takes about 6 months or more to go thru a whole bottle. So, yeah... taking into account how long it takes to go thru a bottle, I'd say it's worth the hefty price tag. As for the product itself, I like the clear liquid that bursts into a foaming face wash with the addition of a little bit of water. It makes my face feel clean without feeling dried out or flaky, even in colder months. This is definitely the best facial cleanser I've found in a drugstore in a long, long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by cboylove

I started using the hydrating cleanser when I was on accutane. Now that I've been off that medication for a while my skin has begun to produce more oil. This cleanser removes all the oil on my face without leaving it dry and tight. It makes my skin feel really smooth and plump. It's not the cheapest cleanser but its worth the price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by sitknee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This cleanser worked well for me when my oily skin didn't have any hydration issues, but since experiencing dehydration, I've realized it is too much. I've tried using the hydrating cleanser to address my dehydration, but I find that it does not address my oiliness (it can't cut through it) and that it does break me out.

When my skin was just oily, this foaming cleanser did a great job of breaking through the oil and leaving my skin clean and residue-free. I never experienced any tightness or dryness until my skin started to get more dehydrated. I've since switched to Boots sensitive foaming, which is very similar to this product, except that it is not as drying.