CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser

4.1

Purified Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate and Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Niacinamide, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-II, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Sodium Chloride, Phytosphingosine, Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Dihydrate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum

on 1/24/2014 11:00:00 PM

The absolute best cleanser I've ever used! I credit this product, combined with mineral oil for initial makeup removal, for clearing up my skin. Your skin feels refreshed and clean after using without feeling tight. Plus, my skin loves the ceramides and niaminicide. After years of switching from acne cleanser to acne cleanser, I see no reason to ever stop using CeraVe Foaming.

on 1/22/2014 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Fantastic cleanser. It's so important to use a gentle cleanser on your face. Once I started doing this, my natural protective barrier was restored and my skin calmed down and all of my other products started working better. This cleanser contains some nice ingredients like hyaluronic acid, ceramides, and niacinamide. My skin simply GLOWS after cleansing with this. The glow doesn't last for long, but washing my face has become one of the highlights of my day because of this. Since I wear sunscreen and makeup, I cleanse with oil and a microfiber cloth first, then use CeraVe to cleanse, then moisturize. In the morning I just use the CeraVe, then moisturize and apply sunscreen. This is fragrance-free and the 12 oz. bottle is a generous size. Would re-purchase for sure.

on 1/22/2014 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

BEST FACIAL CLEANSER FOR SENSITIVE SKIN!!!

I love this cleanser for the past year my eczema had started again, and I have been looking for a cleanser that would help calm my skin when i washed it. I had tried everything from oatmeals to Michael Todd and nothing worked finally my dermatologist recommended this product. Within that week of using it my skin calmed down and after I washed it my skin would look like its normal self rather than all the red rashes. This product doesn't help with acne or aging. It is just a SIMPLE facial cleanser, it keeps the skin calm and hydrated which is all I needed. Love it :)

on 1/21/2014 8:35:00 PM

I love this cleanser! It was recommended to me by my dermatologist because of my Rosacea. It does an excellent job of cleaning off make-up and dirt without drying out my skin. I went out and bought another one to have as a back up and I will continue to buy. Highly recommended.

on 1/21/2014 1:51:00 PM

I have been using cerave foaming cleanser for over 3 months, I also used the hydrating version a few times but for some reason it stung my eyes and face so that is body wash now-however this foaming one is the BEST economical face wash I have ever used and I have tried everything from low end to high end. I love the simple pump and use this in the shower at night. (I use PCA creamy cleanser in the AM). It cleans my skin amazingly and gets it ready for my nighttime skincare products. There is no smell, it doesn't burn my skin and it clears up my skin! I bought an expensive cleanser 2 weeks ago because I got bored and wanted to try something new and stopped using Cerave, I started to notice I was starting to get some clogged pores (white closed comodones) and my skin was on the oiler side. Last night I used Cerave and TODAY my skin is practically all cleared up which is why I decided to write this review now. I am a total product junkie and don't repurchase the same things often as I love change but this I will continue to use. Maybe forever :)

I absolutely LOVE this facewash! It cleans my skin and isn't too soapy, which makes it easy for it to rinse off. This wash does not contain any sulfate which is harmful to skin. A+

on 12/11/2013 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I tried this and it actually broke out my face really bad, my skin never looked as bad as when I was using this. I used it for about a month hoping it would clear up but it only got worse and worse. I'm really disappointed one because of the price and two because I've never heard of anyone else having this problem. I switched back to my old face wash and after one week I'm already clearing up big time. I guess I'm one of the unlucky few that this product didn't work out for.

on 12/3/2013 8:58:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I like this cleanser. I have oily acne prone skin and this has helped to cut down on both of those. First I tried the hydrating cleanser and that made my skin burn, so I switched to the foaming and it's perfect. No burning, and balances my skin. I use with the cerave moisturizing lotion at night. So far I'll be repurchasing, and I'll edit if anything changes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have used both the Foaming facial cleanser and the hydrating facial cleanser and i found that the hydrating is much more gentle on the skin and does not cause any redness where as the foaming facial cleanser is much harsher and even irritated my skin a little. I'm not sure why but i have found that cleansers that really lather up tend to make my face more irritated than cleansers that have a gel like consistency. I did not care for this cleanser as much as the hydrating, but don't get me wrong, i sure do love my CERAVE!

on 12/2/2013 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

OMG......I have sensitive skin....I used this for a day and a half.......just used it for the last time. My skin is ANGRY red and BURNING!!!!! Not sure why......got this based on Paula B's recommendation.....it is NOT a best product, not for me anyway. Not gentle, I'm sorry, but ladies be careful. Sticking to my Olay or Neutrogena sensitive skin wash.

EDIT: TOTALLY forgot to add.....I have seen many comment on the niacinamide in this wash being the potential irritant....I use Olay Regenerist Day Lotion religiously and it has niacinamide and I DO NOT experience this irritation with it.