October 20, 2014 | 1912 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by BADKITTY13

Well I think I finally found my HG foundation. After using Chanel Aqua which I hated due to the strong scent and the way it aged my skin and Estee Lauders Invisable which I still use a bit but is not my favorite I finally tried this. I love the way it feels on my skin. Not heavy at all controls oil but still adds moisture to my skin and I need that around my cheeks. No scent at all and has a SPF 15. Lasted all through the work day. I have only uised it for a few days but think this may be the one!!!!! Very Happy with this. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by tiffgigi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i tried a sample of this product,
pro: it easy to apply, lay well on my skin.
con: cause 4 break out in 1 day
i have oily skin, and the product last 2 hours before my oil comes out.
low coverage
make the face looks dull, and more yellowish, my skin tone is asian yellow , and i use bisque 6w.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Astrida5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this foundation a couple of months a go. I was hesitated to buy this because this foundation gives a glowy effect. I have combination skin and I always skip that kind of foundations. I love foundations with a matte finish. The consistency of this foundation is very liquid. It blends like a dream. This foundation gives light to medium coverage. This doesnt makes my t zone oily surprisingly. I apply this foundation with my 130 by mac. I would definitely recommend this for people who have combination skin and are afraid of trying a foundation with a dewy finish. This is worth the try!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by jilly_sue

This is by far the best foundation that I've ever owned. I have combinations skin and it feels so natural for at least 8 hours. Everyone asks about my skin regimen when I wear it! True love!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Halvsnygg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm on bottle #2 and I absolutely love it. Best colour I've ever found to match my fair skin. My skin is quite dry and the foundation has a soothing effect. The only negative thing is that it is not really lasting all day. If you're going to an evening event, don't put it on in the morning....

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by MsKJJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Why am I so late to discovering this great foundation?! I've been on the hunt to find something to replace my beloved NARS Sheer Glow, and the Lancome Teint Miracle is IT!! I love the dewy finish and glow that I get with this foundation. And the shade Suede 0N is a PERFECT match! I'm in love with this foundation! It's so lightweight and just melts into my skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by vmgarcia02

The coverage is beautiful, i really would recommend it for people with non-acne prone skin.

Unfortunately, for me after the first week my chin broke out and has continued to since then
:( Also found my skin was slightly itchy after application.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by Perfection91

This is actually one of the worst foundations I've tried.
I don't understand why it has to be so hard for a brand like Lancome to make a good foundation honestly.

Description:
The color options are great. Buff2W is a nice match for me and for anyone with neutral undertones, Ivore 4N is a very pretty color.
The foundation goes on smooth, thin and almost moisturizing, but the finish itself it rather semi matte. can be a problem for dry skin because it will show that your skin is dry when it's set.
The coverage is very buildable, but nothing beyond medium - I only need a minor additional coverage for the hyper pigmentations

cons:
1. It doesn't smooth out my skin. even with a primer, when this foundation sets, my skin looks dry, tacky and just really really bad. it accentuate the pores that other foundations normally hide well
2. oxidizes. a big time. I don't have oily skin, but this one does oxidize into a dark boring beige flat looking color. (from a nice yellow bright color)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by 21beans

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin: dry, occasionally flakey, acne prone, large pores, flushes pink easily, red marks left over from acne, nw/nc20. The foundations I've tried in the past: EL double wear, BOURJOIS healthy mix, MAC studio sculpt, Chanel vitalumiere aqua and lift, Shu uemura face architect, Laura mercier silk creme. This foundation beats every single one of the above. I'm shade 02, Lys Rose, and it's the best match I've ever had. It covers my redness, blurs my pores and fine lines, lasts 6+ hours on me without rubbing off/fading (a major issue I've had with foundations in the past has been staying power), doesn't stick to or exacerbate flakes and allows my blush to appear true to colour (probably because the redness in my cheeks is actually covered for once). It reminds me of Ellis Faas Skin Veil in terms of the dewy finish and way it blurs pores and doesn't stick to flakes, but it's much cheaper. Those with oily skin may not like this but you never know. I've tried this on my mum and it's great on mature skin too. It doesn't pick up on those fine blonde hairs only visible in certain light which people tend to get as they age nor does it sink into wrinkles. If you have dry, flakey skin or want a dewy finish - this is a must try. Now I must find something that does all of the above but with a matte finish instead ...

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by CarrieNations

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Just went through my second bottle of Lancome Teint Miracle in Bisque 1N. I'm prone to breakouts, and I've found that Lancome foundations are compatible with my skin. Teint Miracle in particular looks absolutely lovely--silky, glowy texture and beautiful, rich colors. I've given it four stars because I do require just a touch more coverage than this product gives, and when you try to build it up it can become a little too "dewy" (read: greasy). I like mixing it with a fuller-coverage foundation--right now Lancome Teint Idole 24-Hour--to achieve the perfect combination of coverage and radiance. One additional downside--I seem to go through the product really quickly and always end up running out way before I expect to. For the price I do wish you'd get just a little more. But all in all, it's a love connection.