Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara

3.7

Water (Aqua), Pentylene Glycol, PVP, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, PPG 26 Buteth 26, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Arginine, Caffeine, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Apigenin, Myristoyl Pentapeptide 17, Biotin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Oleanic Acid, Biotinoyl Tripeptide 1, Sodium Sulfate, Potassium Sorbate, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate

on 5/16/2013 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

Once I tried this mascara I never looked anywhere else. It doesn't clump, and lengthens my lashes just like it promises to!

on 3/28/2013 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i was so excited to buy this mascara, but when I got home and used it, I was so disappointed. It is really clumpy and lasts for like 2 hours (sometimes not even that). i basically threw 8 pounds in the bin :( what a waste!

on 3/27/2013 2:44:00 PM

I like this DS mascara. After reading something about it I thought it worth a try - and I do that a lot in search of a really good mascara be it high end or low - and think it is as good a mascara as I have had in the past year. I like the brush (skinny but effective) and the consistency is good with no flaking or smearing in my experience. It is not the most volume creating mascara I have found but I usually use it in conjunction with my Cover Girl 24 hour Last Blast and the combo works well. Definitely as effective as either Tarte's "Lights Camera Lashes" or Benefit's "They're Real" as both of those higher end mascaras are good at lengthening but not so great with volume. Recommend this for the money!

A terrible, terrible mascara. I never really like mascaras that rimmel make. But this is the one I really hate. Cost me $19.99 (I know, cosmetics in Australia are outrageous ). Straight to the bin!

on 3/25/2013 9:32:00 AM

do NOT buy this mascara. If you buy it, buy it in fear that it's defected with no wand stopper inside of it.

I purchased this on sale at Shoppers drug mart for $5.99 CAD. Unfortunately I threw out the reciept right after because I figured I wouldn't need it since I've tried the other version of this mascara. I didn't open it until the next morning (today), and the packaging of this mascara is the cheapest I've ever come across. And so I open the mascara and low and behold, a HUGE clump of the product comes out. The wand stopper that sits at the top of the tube was MISSING!!! this is a horrible defect. I'm extremely upset that I didn't keep my reciept. But that's not the main issue here. The issue is with RIMMEL selling defected mascaras. Never agian will I purchase a Rimmel mascara.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I wouldn't say it makes your lashes grow at all. Picked this up cheap in a shop. I have to say I normally hate Rimmel products and whilst it's not a perfect mascara it is surprisingly good for a clumpless look. It keeps your lashes nice and separated also so you look near natural but with more length.
I wouldn't buy it again because I have better options but it's probably the only Rimmel piece I've ever liked.

on 3/11/2013 1:38:00 PM

This is my favorite mascara ever! I've tried other brands but always go back to this. it really did make my lashes grow, in fact I've been asked a few times if my eyelashes were real :) I really love it and its super cheap, which is a big plus. It also doesn't dry up in the tube like some other mascaras I've had. Great product!

on 3/8/2013 10:24:00 PM

I used this exclusively for months and repurchased it once in that time. I have to say, the "will grow your lashes" claim did not seem real to me, my lashes looked no different. For that I will knock off a lippie, since that's the main claim this mascara makes.

HOWEVER, I do like the mascara itself! I've moved on to something that is more dramatic, but I will still reach for this. Sometimes I will even use this first, to give me length and separation, then use a more volumizing mascara over it. It gives more length, but not really much volume. Very black, separates well, I never have clumping or dryness/flakiness, and it just feels very smooth. It is one of the "smoothest" feeling mascara I have ever used - it glides on so easily, like it's very wet, but it doesn't run or transfer like really wet mascaras do.

on 2/24/2013 5:27:00 PM

Horrible! This mascara was a waste of money for me. I have long but straight lashes. Even if I have curled them beforehand, this mascara makes them droopy and faced towards the floor. It gives no volume as well as length ... The only thing it did is painting my lashes black. That's it! I don't know if it really grows your lashes longer after a month, but for me, once try is too much for me to give it another go. Wouldn't recommend it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

I like this mascara. I have short, thin lashes. While I'm not sure if it grows my lashes as it promises, it definitely feels like it conditions them. It's a buildable and separating. If you want super thick/dramatic lashes or a super volumizing mascara, I don't think this will be for you. It's a good daytime mascara. It separates my lashes quite well, and it's not thick or goopy or anything. It kinda loses its intensity after a couple of hours (I don't have the waterproof one). I like this mascara, though! Still on the hunt for HG.