Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 5/20/2014 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I have short, fine and sparse eyelashes so I need a mascara that lengthens and volumizes. My last 3 tubes of mascara have been Maybelline Illegal Lashes which I am pretty satisfied with but thought I would see what else is available (incase I'm missing out!) Overall this product is ok but not great. I'm still getting used to the thick brush but the bristles are amazing for fanning out my lashes and coating them smoothly & evenly. After a couple coats, the result is once again good but not great and after a full 10hr day, I do notice a bit of flaking under my eyes. In terms of volume & length, I'd say I see a slight improvement but nothing amazing.

on 5/19/2014 7:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This stuff smells like house paint and makes my eyelashes feel like grasshopper legs. They snap off any time I touch my lids. My lashes aren't long or luscious, but now I look like I have hacked them with scissors. Binned it.

on 5/19/2014 2:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I don't like this mascara that much... Won't go for it again...
It doesn't gives that much volume to my eyelids.....

on 5/19/2014 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I just did a review stating how much I lobed the Bombshell mascara by lash blast. I stand by everything I said about that one but It seems to me that this is the exact same product that is on side #1 of the bombshell mascara and that is really all you need. Side #2 of Bombshell is pretty much just a waterproofer so it's unnecessary unless you are a swimmer or cry a lot or something. It gives my crappy little lashes great volume and really nice length! And best of all it is one of the best mascaras I have used as far as not smudging or flaking. Almost no smudges or flakes at the end of a long, hot, busy day. The packaging is still a bit bulky. The handle is kind of an odd shape and slips around a bit in your fingers but it is better than the heaviness of the Bombshell handle. I really love this mascara!

on 4/29/2014 4:53:00 PM

I would actually give this a 2.5 b/c it has way more cons than pros.

- almost no clumps
- lasts long

- does not lengthen as much if you have really small or slick straight lashes, like me
- there is no volume whatsoever. (surprisingly) curling beforehand makes a major difference
- difficult to remove
- you have to literally coat it on a couple times to get it to be "voluminized" or so. and once you do that, then it clumps like crazy
- gets all over lid/undereyes if you dont apply carefully, since the brush is so small bristled and limited

on 4/19/2014 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Not sure what the hype is about. I'm not a huge fan of Covergirl, L'Oreal, etc. mascaras and this was no different.

The brush is way too big to hold comfortably. The wand gets deeply coated in product, in effect making the bristles seem shorter...which makes it very difficult to get any separation and causes lots of clumping.

For $7, I'd rather get a Boots or Neutrogena mascara that I don't have to pile on to get results. No lengthening at all. Volume is mostly from clumping. Returning.

on 4/9/2014 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This mascara is my holy grail mascara,besides L'oreal telescopic carbon black,and the L'oreal voluminous carbon black mascara.

It volumizes,and lengthens my lashes beautifully.I have tried many high end mascaras,and this drugstore gem blows them all out of the water.

I highly recommend,and would purchase again.

on 4/6/2014 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

The best mascara I tried thus far! The micro-bristles helps me apply the mascara evenly to my lashes and make sure that the lashes don't clump. I love the volume and the length after applying it. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge. The look is dramatic!

on 4/5/2014 8:36:00 PM

Well...I have a new appreciation for this mascara! I have used this for a long time, trying other mascaras along the way. I tend to always come back to this one. I tried a few different high end mascaras for a while that were not at all impressive. I noticed serious smudging with them, which is SO not a good look. However, I never really notice smudging with this mascara. There is a minimal amount of flaking at times but compared to the raccoon eyes I was getting with other mascaras, this stuff is great! This truly is a good choice for drugstore mascara. I also use an eyelash primer with this to get just a tad more volume and length. Overall, this is a great mascara.

on 3/31/2014 1:09:00 PM

Hi there. I buy this mascara time and time again. It doesn't clump on my lashes, and adds a small amount of length and volume for me.

I used great lash a couple times and while it did work well, it did clump for me.

I like the rubber brush too.

This mascara does not dry out. I love love love define a lash.... BUT.. It dries out in like a week!!! :[[[[[[[ I really like the wet formula it looks nice on my lashes but I stopped buying it because it dries so quick and after that it looks like crap. Lash blast never dries out for me and doesn't clump, which is why I will continue buying it until I see a wet formula mascara that stays wet after time!

Video Reviews & Tutorials