October 20, 2014 | 890 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 12:39:00 PM More reviews by MissCupcake16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This concealer is quite thick but it gives great coverage and is really good at concealing blemishes! It's also quite good at hiding bags but I've recently discovered the other lasting perfection concealer from collection 2000 (don't remember the name) which has highlighter in it and is a bit like YSL touché éclat which I find better for eye bags! So with a mixture of them, I can't go wrong! I have lots of red marks which just won't go away and people are always commenting on how nice my complexion look - little do they know what's underneath thanks to these products!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2014 12:09:00 PM More reviews by anenglishrose24

I really love this concealer for blemishes and redness because of its creamy texture and the coverage it gives. However, this is not a good under eye concealer as it does crease even when using a primer or a moisturizer.
I've bought this concealer three times and every single time the bottle has broken and I find that when I screw the lid on, product just comes out, which is a waste and very annoying. But, for the price, a great concealer for covering blemishes and dark spots.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2014 8:01:00 AM More reviews by Maimac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This concealer overall was pretty impressive considering the price tag....the coverage is faultless and the texture is very cream but light.
The packaging leaves much to be desired, it looks quite boring and the writing always fades after a couple of months, making it hard to tell apart different shades.
I personally would recommend this concealer for people with combination skin because i find it a bit dry for me (i have extremely dry skin) but also think it would be a bit too dewy for oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 10:21:00 AM More reviews by Annelindw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This concealer is great. It is very cheap and has a doe foot applicator, which makes it so easy to work with. I use it on blemishes and around the nose - any trouble areas/redness areas. It has very good coverage, a little goes a long way..
The only thing that annoys me a little is the color range, I wish they had one that was a little lighter than the lightest, number 1. I'm very pale, but I can make number 1 work though. I think it would be hard living without this lovely concealer!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 11:41:00 AM More reviews by etternax

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the best concealers EVER. Cheap but great performance. Applies creamy, sets quickly, covers extremely well (blemishes, scars, redness, discoloration), does not cake up on face (recommend to apply thinly under eyes), very buildable so you can layer it as much as you want without looking patchy. Better to use over moisturizer though. Sometimes I do not like to wear foundation, so I use the concealer alone over moisturized face on the areas i need to cover to enhance, and it definitely does the job. Would repurchase and repurchase. I have two shades: Light 02 to brighten under the eyes and Medium 03 to cover imperfections on the face. I have NC30 skin, so Medium is a great match.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 10:54:00 PM More reviews by PorcelainPanda

I recently went to Superdrug and bought my first foundation, pressed powder, and concealer. I had £10 to spend and was prepared to spend more if I needed to.
I wanted a concealer with the same applicator as this one, but all of the ones from brands such as Rimmel, Maybelline and other high end brands had the ones kind of like lipsticks, which I didn't want.
I needed a concealer I could use under my eyes (I get blue and purple patches there) and on blemishes without spreading them.
I haven't been able to smell it (stupid colds), but it felt smooth over my foundation. It pigmented really well, and when I tested it properly today, it stayed on for a long time.
I applied it after my foundation, and it blended well after a few tries. I used a makeup sponge, and it prevented it from becoming too cakey, which is amazing! I had to get 3 medium because the lighter ones didn't work with my foundation, but it isn't too dark.
At £4.19, it wasn't too much cheaper than some other concealers, and I'll be sure to buy a different one for my eyes next time (it faded after a while), but all in all I really liked it for my blemishes!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by sophiedecay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the application( doe tip ) and the coverage. I personally feel its a cheaper alternative to the studio fix concealer. Only thing is that i wish it has a wider range of colors

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by jovanamercepx

I have re-purcased this concelaer as the first time I bought it too dark, the shade range isn't great. I find it creases under my eyes but it's my everyday concealer so I've learnt that putting a thick eye cream/moisturiser underneath stops the creasing. I haven't tried many concealers but the blendability of this one isn't great and I use it with the real techniques expert face brush. I took my first one with me abroad and the packaging smashed in my bag which wasn't great, the writing on the bottle rubs off so easily. But being £4 it is a good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by jessfxster

Tanya Burr convinced me to buy this after I saw it in one of her favourites videos, and I'm glad I did! I have to get the lightest shade in everything, as I'm paler than a ghost, and number 1 seemed to blend into my skin perfectly. Usually in most brands, the lightest colour is still too dark for me, with the exception of Rimmel and No7. But this covers up my dark circles (which are pretty dark) amazingly and any spots that I get. However, I think that I must be applying my powder wrong because all of the concealer seems to rubbing off when I try to set it with my brush. It may be the powder, or just the technique that I'm going for. Can anyone recommend a translucent powder and a good technique for setting concealer?!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Princessgeorgia

I would highly recommend this concealer , it provides great coverage for both under the eyes and on blemishes. I use this everyday and it has not caused my skin to break out which quite a lot of concealers have done. The packaging of this product isn't that good as the label and writing rubs of after around 2 weeks. The colour range isn't to great as there are only 4 shades however they are so affordable you can blend to together to get the desired effect. They only noticeable problem I have found is that it can become a bit cakey under your eyes after a while. Overall I think this is definitely one of the best concealers the drugstore has to offer.