Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

4.1

Aqua, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Acrylates/Trimethyl, Siloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Microcristallina, Triethoxycaprylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Disodium EDTA, [+/- CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77499]

on 7/30/2014 6:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

best concealer I have found yet, so cheap yet such good qaulity!

on 7/12/2014 7:53:00 AM

Repurchased over and over again. Such good coverage from such an affordable brand

I love this concealer so much, it covers my red spots and gets rid of my dark circles, but I hate the packaging. My last tube had lettering rubbed off and the poor guy got battered to pieces in my makeupbag. Other than that, It's one of the best concealers I have ever used

on 7/6/2014 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This product is SO cheap but so good! If MAC had brought this out in their own packaging I wouldn't even question the quality, it's amazing! It has such high coverage and doesn't crease under the eyes at all (much be set with a powder). Absolutely love this product and works brilliantly to take on holiday to just dab on for in the daytime to cover blemishes! Amazing and worth the hype!

Great! Amazing coverage with no creases under the eyes, covers blemishes and dark circles, I prefer this concealer over every concealer I've used including Clinique. I recommend this concealer to anyone, I have acne prone skin that is hyper sensitive and I have not had any problems with it. It's sticks by the name lasting perfection and last all day. It has no fragrance, it is a thick texture can become sticky over time if you have oily skin and the pigmentation on the lightest shade it looks a little grey when I applied too much. However I still would recommend this product to anyone it has a smooth lasting finish that doesn't look cakes when you reapply during the day.

on 6/13/2014 10:31:00 AM

Love this! Great for highlighting under my eyes and for covering spots and freckles. Love this so much!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this concealer but I'd honestly prefer a different one. Personally, when I apply it, it looks a bit caked so I barely have to use any. But using a tiny bit still looks slightly caked but only when I wear it without foundation or bb cream. The packaging is really nice and good quality but the label/writing scratched off mine very easily and I just had it sitting on a table! I'd recommend this for people who are good at blending makeup, as for beginners - not so much. -Anyasreviews

on 6/4/2014 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my holy grail product. I find that I always automatically always go for this concealer for both redness and dark circles under the eyes.

I prefer this over my MAC Pro Longwear concealer - mainly because it takes way less time to apply but also it does an even better job than the MAC one.
It doesn't look cakey and I've NEVER had a concealer that doesn't crease or look cakey throughout the day except for this one That's why I can't live without it.

I would say a solid 3.5 out of 5 when it comes to stay-on power but for this price I really can't complain + I've had it for over a year and somehow I still have loads back. I just love it! However, a more luxurious packaging wouldn't hurt :)

on 6/2/2014 5:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

It's pretty good concealer, I own No.3 for conceal my dark spot and acne areas.
It lasts long for around half day then fade out.Now I am looking for No.1 for my dark eyes areas.

Very cheap, worth your money.

on 6/1/2014 8:56:00 AM

I really like this concealer. I heard lots of people rave about it so decided to try it. I have bad under eye circles so finding a really good concealer is very necessary for me. This one is good, it lasts well and is fairly cheep, however I do find it creases under my eyes and doesn't completely mask the dark shadows under my eyes. Really good though