September 2, 2014 | 1790 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by jovanamercepx

I have re-purcased this concelaer as the first time I bought it too dark, the shade range isn't great. I find it creases under my eyes but it's my everyday concealer so I've learnt that putting a thick eye cream/moisturiser underneath stops the creasing. I haven't tried many concealers but the blendability of this one isn't great and I use it with the real techniques expert face brush. I took my first one with me abroad and the packaging smashed in my bag which wasn't great, the writing on the bottle rubs off so easily. But being £4 it is a good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by jessfxster

Tanya Burr convinced me to buy this after I saw it in one of her favourites videos, and I'm glad I did! I have to get the lightest shade in everything, as I'm paler than a ghost, and number 1 seemed to blend into my skin perfectly. Usually in most brands, the lightest colour is still too dark for me, with the exception of Rimmel and No7. But this covers up my dark circles (which are pretty dark) amazingly and any spots that I get. However, I think that I must be applying my powder wrong because all of the concealer seems to rubbing off when I try to set it with my brush. It may be the powder, or just the technique that I'm going for. Can anyone recommend a translucent powder and a good technique for setting concealer?!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Princessgeorgia

I would highly recommend this concealer , it provides great coverage for both under the eyes and on blemishes. I use this everyday and it has not caused my skin to break out which quite a lot of concealers have done. The packaging of this product isn't that good as the label and writing rubs of after around 2 weeks. The colour range isn't to great as there are only 4 shades however they are so affordable you can blend to together to get the desired effect. They only noticeable problem I have found is that it can become a bit cakey under your eyes after a while. Overall I think this is definitely one of the best concealers the drugstore has to offer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 9:34:00 AM More reviews by Keekeekhatun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I always turn to this on my bad skin days, it covers redness and everything, and lasts really well. I don't use under my eyes coz I find it too cakey. The only bad thing I can say about it is the range only comes in 4 colours, but its so cheap just mix two.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by LeslieXo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best concealer ever, will cover anything and everything! Only bad thing I can say about it is that the writing on the packaging comes off very easily and I hate that but it's what's inside that counts and the product inside is magic!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 4:54:00 AM More reviews by FinnyB

Believe the hype, this stuff is incredible!!
Out of Benefits Erase Paste, Benefits Bo-ing (both costing over 30 euro) and this (at 6 euro!), this wins hands down!!

The packaging is perfect and a little goes a really long way, this covers my imperfections perfectly and doesn't settle into fine lines under my eyes.
I've used many concealers in my quest to find the perfect one and I've found so many to be very hard to work into the skin, (stick ones are usually very tough and actually aggravate the flaw you're trying to conceal), others in similar packaging have let me down by being too sheer and not thick enough (Rimmel Wake me Up) but this ticks all the boxes.

Highly recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by xbexiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is incredible, after hearing a lot about it from beauty vloggers I decided to give it a go, and haven't looked back since! Extremely full coverage, perfect for acne/blemishes. I don't use it under my eyes, but haven't noticed creasing on blemishes like some people have mentioned, I ensure that I blend it out well using a brush in a stippling motion if that helps anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 7:29:00 AM More reviews by jcaywaz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hands down the greatest beauty product ever!!!! My holy grail concealer. I can't even count how many tubes of this I've bought. It completely covers all spots, marks, dark circles. It is a little drying but the end result makes up for everything.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2013 7:26:00 AM More reviews by brittnmason

I'm on my 6th tube of this stuff, I really can't remember what i used to conceal before I had this, I hvae very acne prone skin so I wanted a fairly thick and full coverage concealer. Although MAC's Studio Finish Concealer was at one point an option, I have a lot of scarring and redness to cover so why would I want to spend so much when I would have to keep repurchasing it every month or so? For £4.19 this is a great concealer, the only downfall I would say is the shade range and also there is a tiiiiny bit of cakey-ness but if you're willing to sacrifice that for excellent coverage then this is perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by Poppintags

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best concealer I've ever used. It works amazing on me, covering any single spot, marks, undereye circles... And it last forever.

However, I can't give 5 lippies because I think it's a little dry and make the wrinkles more noticeable. But thats the only con.