October 1, 2014 | 1535 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Redness Solutions Makeup SPF 15 with Probiotic Technology

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by samuellewis

Got a sample of this.

i liked it however i felt like it didn't look natural, i use mac face and body and i much prefer that, i didn't like the matte look it gave me or the consistancy. it wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either, you could get an equivilent of this for much cheaper.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2011 8:19:00 AM More reviews by VAmom

Not a great color match for me; a bit on the orange side. And I felt that it sank into pores for a really bad orange-peel effect. Not impressed with the Redness Solutions line except for the cleanser.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by xsnowwhite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ive been using this foundation for a few months and my skin definitely looks better. I dont have rosacea but I have alot of acne scarring that is very red so this does a nice job counter acting the redness. I gave this 4 stars because I think it breaks me out on occasion. I also use the redness relief yellow loose powder which I like alot.

**UPDATE: after using this for a while I think my skin got used to it or something and the color began to look off and it was getting cakey and weird...I repurchased twice but probably wouldn't again

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by KeeleySiobhan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

As I'm currently coming to the end of my second month on Accutane, I've had be extremely careful with my skin. My skin hasn't been very dry on the Accutane (and if it has been, moisturizer fixes it quickly), but my skin has been very very red. I get flushed much more easily (due to my skin being thinned out), and my acne scars and marks look a lot more red than they did before Accutane. Since Accutane makes your skin photosensitive, I was looking for a makeup with some SPF in it. I went to the Clinique counter and the woman suggested this and put some on me and it was really phenomenal. Usually when I go to the Clinique counter, I don't have much luck, but something made me want to go there and I'm so glad. My skin looked amazing and my mom even called them up when I got back home and is going to get some soon.

My only gripe is the color. My skin is very pale when it's not all red, and this color seemed just a touch too dark and also a bit too yellow/orange to match my skin as perfectly as I'd like it to. That said, with some blush and some all-over face color from Bare Minerals, that can be solved.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2011 10:56:00 PM More reviews by tricerat0psgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I picked this up on a whim at a CCO. My redness is from mild rosacea which is primarily on my cheeks..I chose the Calming Alabaster shade and it was just a touch more pink than my NC20 coloring but definitely still wearable without being visibly off if you weren't searching for it. I apply it with a paddle shaped foundation brush and a little goes a long way. The coverage is great. With one application it covers my redness almost completely. It puts Dermablend to shame. The foundation sets to a semi-matte finish. It does smell of sunscreen up front which I don't care for but it doesn't linger enough to become offensive. The only thing I don't understand is the probiotic benefits this product has. Probiotic benefits come from ingesting them and not topical application so this leaves me a little confused but it doesn't change my opinion of the product. I always use powder over this product and it always sets beautifully. I've received several compliments on my skin since using it. I find that it can be somewhat drying so I make sure I'm well moisturized before using it. I also do a little spritz of a moisturizing spray if I begin to feel a little tightness. The foundation lasts all day and I am very pleased with it. I will purchase this again. For having picked this up on a whim I am impressed and recommend it. I'd also like to add that this product caused no flare ups, breakouts or irritation.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2011 12:21:00 AM More reviews by courtpb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have rosacea and have been looking for ANYTHING to cover the redness without contributing to the flare up. This product did not cover the redness and irritated my skin and caused it to flush more. I also have acne and this product didn't break me out - which was a plus. The cover is alright but the color matching is difficult. Even the lightest shade on my skin was too dark and I am not extremely fair skinned. This product does not cover the redness like it advertises. NEXT.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2011 7:11:00 PM More reviews by siggysue

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Love it great coverage and long lasting. See my link for more information- compaired to Cover FX http://siggysuesbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

rated 2 of 5 on 10/30/2011 11:51:00 PM More reviews by JessieWW

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For many of us with rosacea, this is one of those no-win products. It may cover some red but it's full of all sorts of ingredients which means the odds of exacerbating one's rosacea with something that the face doesn't like goes up exponentially; plus it has zinc, and although zinc has a calming effect as well as offering UV protection, it can also be responsible for the "cakey," "flaking,""drying" effect people complain about.

Clinique didn't get it right with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2011 1:36:00 AM More reviews by lolita99

Cannot say enough good things about this foundation!
I went out to splurge on one really good foundation, not minding to spend a few extra bucks. Took samples from MUFE, Chanel (which oxidixed to a really dark brown), Estee Lauder etc. Used them for over 10-15 days and I wasn't sold on any of those.
Finally I saw Lisa Elridge's video on acne covering makeup. This seemed to do the trick. So I went and got a sample. I don't have acne but oily skin and a hint of pink undertone in my cheeks. No foundation had survived on my face beyond 11am.
This is where my search ended. This foundation is AMAZING. It covers the pinkish undertone in my skin so well and controls the oil like NOTHING ELSE. I do not need to blot or powder. And till the late evening my face looks the same. I just put a little around the areas I need it in and leave the rest as is. The finished look is flawless.
Also, its at an amazing price and doesn't clog my pores.
As I said, I cannot say enough good things about this :)
If you have similar skin please do give this a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2011 10:40:00 PM More reviews by airinX0X

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this foundation because i needed more coverage in my foundation.. plus i have had acne scarring and redness so I thought that this would help! this foundation is soo BOSS!! it covers up all of my acne marks tht are normally nearly impossible to cover up!!! plus the shade fits my skin tone perfectly.. the only problem that i have with this foundadtion is that the bottle is small.. if i am going to pay 25 dollars per bottle, i need a little bit more out of it instead of 1 oz.