April 23, 2014 | 957 users online

Concealers - MAC - Pro Longwear concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2014 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Rahila520d

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This concealer is by far one of the worst I have ever used! It is really drying and feels really cakey and almost like a glue stick?! Definately not for those with dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 4:31:00 AM More reviews by Nataliegsno

My dark circles are always an issue for me. I have protruding kind of bug eyes so it always looks dark under there. Took me and the mac girl like 15 mins to find my perfect shade but I got nc 20. This concealer is super full coverage which is bomb. It really brightens up my eye area and I really like how it looks. The only thing that's a problem for me is that it really brings out the texture under my eye which isn't the smoothest and I didn't realize that until I used this concealer. I'm going to try and find a new eye cream that's super hydrating to see if it will help. The pump is annoying I have to gently press down half way so a full pump doesn't come out. A full pump would probably cover my entire face.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 6:32:00 PM More reviews by livrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I will use this for the rest of my life! I originally bought this just to cover my dark circles but found the product so long lasting and the coverage amazing that I've started to wear it instead of foundation. I just use 2 drops and it makes my whole face look flawless, I still have to wear powder over the top as it doesn't stop oiliness on the skin. It really is amazing and for the tiny amount of it I have to use each day the price is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Bubbles95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I suffer with really bad dark circles under my eyes. It's something I've always been very self conscious about it and have wasted so much money buying so many drug store concealers hoping to find one to hide my circles. All of them were either too oily and creased under my eyes, did not give enough coverage, or were orangey or cakey. I saw a makeup guru on YouTube raving about this product about a year ago. Impressed with its good reviews and desperate to hide my circles, I decided to give it a try and order a bottle. Wow! This is now my must-have makeup product. This feels like I don't even have anything under my eyes, completely hides my purple eye circles, and lasts all day without a single crease! Definitely gives me a full coverage. It blends so nicely and looks natural. I apply it and just watch my ugly dark circles disappear. By the end of the day it still looks just as good as when I put first applied it in the morning. Ugh, I love this concealer and its definitely worth the money. I've only gone through one and a half bottles within the past year. I don't think any other concealer could top this one for the price. I'm so grateful for this stuff :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by 123lluuppee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

the best concealer in the planet!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Deedsrho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WOW! HG! I love this concealer! I had a back break out recently and although the pimple are gone they left me with a farewell present... Yup.. Red marks. I tried so many drugstore concealers but, nothing worked nothing covered and or lasted. This concealer is highly pigmented and won't move all day! One layer covered the redness and I can also use it under my eyes. I got NC20... The colour range is limited in Japan unfortunately.... But close enough and it blends in well. You should blend it quickly because it dries out very quickly. Instead of spot treated you face all at the same time, try one by one. Absolutely love it! I also have dry skin and I'm having no problems. I'll buy this from now on.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by ChaseSpearing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Let me start off by saying the girls at the MAC counters aren't very good at their jobs. I bought and returned this concealer twice because the moment I went to into natural light it either became orange or ghostly pale, yucky. BUT once I did find the right shade things got better.

Everyone raves that this is an ├╝ber full coverage concealer. Maybe I'm just applying it incorrectly but it only makes my blemishes slightly less noticeable and it's not the best concealer under the eyes.

It sets to a very matte finish so over a blemish it does just fine but under the eyes I find by the end of the day I look crepe-ey and dry and that isn't a cute look for someone who isn't even 20 yet.

So, a good (isn) concealer for blemishes , not so great under the eyes. Also, the pump SUCKS. I swiped an empty sample container and half a pump of concealer can last me a week.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Lila155

I suffered from severe acne for almost two years and tried every concealer in the world- but nothing topped this! Some maybargue that this is quite cakey because it's so thick and creamy, but at the time it was exactly what I needed for that full coverage. It is quite a heavy concealer so I wouldn't recommend this to girls with normal, good skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2014 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Luvxsweets

Oh man this was horrid. I was again on the search for a new under eye concealer and after spending hours in and out of makeup stores all day I finally hit rock bottom and went to the mac counter. I didnt want the studio finish concaler, and mac doesn't really have a good selection of concealers so it was either this or the mineralize one which I wasn't eager to try.

While I did appreciate the shade selection I hated the consistency of this product. It just cakes like no tomorrow. I'm very light handed with makeup, and even with the slightest amount it made my under eyes look seriously dry, dull and cakey. I couldn't bear the finish. I use concealer under my eyes to look bright and youthful not old and worn down, which is how this product made me look.

Another flaw for me personally was the coverage. While it's true, the coverage is good, its sooo thick to the point where it cannot be blended in seamlessly without added other makeup and always it tends to make one look "done up". I personally just like to wear under eye concealer, do my brows, and lashed and call it a day so I can't wear a concealer like this. I don't want to look like I'm going to a photo shoot every day, but that's just my preference

All in all, I think if you're someone who likes the flawless, done up look and is no stranger to heavy makeup, then you'll like this a lot. If not, I'd steer clear of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by knbruice

I just bought this concealer to use underneath my eyes to cover my huge dark circles!! I am very fair skinned, anemic, and I frequently go to work at 5am since I work in a coffee shop. So yeah I have huge dark undereye circles and I used to use Urban Decay's 24/7 Concealer Pencil in CIA (which had an amazing texture and look but didn't have enough coverage for what I need). I got this product in NW15 to counteract the dark yellow tones. I LOVE it! The first concealer I have tried that works to really cover my dark circles and it stays put all day! I pump a tiny bit into a small plastic sample jar from MAC so I can avoid wasting product and use only what I need- and you need VERY little to go a long way, so this tiny tube will last a really long time! I just apply a tiny bit to my skin and pat with my fingers, don't wipe just keep patting and it will set so nicely! I set it with a loose translucent powder from Physicians Formula. Very very happy with the concealer, definitely worth the $20 I paid after tax.