November 24, 2014 | 1970 users online

Concealers - MAC - Pro Longwear Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 9:54:00 AM More reviews by flossyj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This concealer is an absolute god send! I could not do without this concealer! It is the only concealer that actually covers my very acne prone/oily/combination skin. When I wear no make up my skin is very blotchy with dark circles under my eyes and red spots all around my face that normally group in clusters. I put this concealer on and it immediately hides my spots, my dark circles and any blotchy patches on my skin. I then put on the MAC studio fix fluid foundation and voila! Instant flawless skin. This concealer is a must have for anyone who needs a little - a lot of cover up.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by RomanXI

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So smooth it is the perfect consistency for an under eye concealer, I was surprised that the bottle was bigger than I thought it would be! Medium buildable coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 12:45:00 AM More reviews by SophiaSopapilla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have heard about this concealer forever but didn't purchase bc of the price. I decided to give in bc I wanted the highlighted look and everything else I tried was either too thick, thin and creased under my eyes.
I don't know wth is in this stuff, but I am in love. At first I had a hard time applying, it was smearing my makeup and making a god awful mess of my face. Then I mixed it with just a dab of covergirl outlast concealer and it applied beautifully. I strongly suggest using a small container bc it dispenses way more than you need no matter how you try to control it. I also use a soft flat top kabuki and stipple to blend.
I love it so much I can get over the $20 I paid for it. It never creases (use a setting powder) and lasts thru 12+ hour shifts.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 12:16:00 AM More reviews by Alimulc4

Amazing. Full coverage. Stays where you put it. Best concealer ever

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by genarod

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG for undereye concealing!

For those that feel that this cakes for concealing undereye, odds are you aren't using it correctly.

First apply moisturizer very thinly under the eye. Thin as you can..

Now take the tinsiest amount of PLW and put it on the inner part of the undereye only where circles are the darkest- again you need a very small amount.

Now stipple DOWNward- down and out like a KK highlight style. Don't go toward the outer of the eye because that's where creases form.

Stipple it in really well- I find the shi foundation gives a flawless finish.

This stuff easily takes 8 years away from my under eye discoloration. I have an 11 month old that STILL doesn't sleep through the night and this makes me look so fresh faced when applied correctly.

I'm nc15(ish) and use nw20. Nc/nw15 or nc20 all look like highlights. Nw20 is just a perfect flawless concealed look.

For the amount I use this will last forever.

This is great for blemishes as well but honestly I feel like there's better for the price. But for undereye this can't be beat- absolute HG!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2014 12:24:00 PM More reviews by Englishvik

Lasts all day and brilliant coverage, only down sides are the price and it's sometimes tricky to get it all out of the tube, plus I do prefer concealers with an applicator but this is still an all time favourite of mine :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by mizzystina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an incredible formula.... its thin and thick at the same time! it blends into the skin like a dream. One layer or even two for super stubborn spots will never looks crusty or cakey or dry.... the formula sets like a velvet finish and blurs imperfections... this is the only concealer that I can use for both spot covering and under eye (different shades). I always get compliments when I wear this out and people say It looks like my face is soft focused.... I have relatively clear skin.... some minor scarring and enlarged pores, and some slight texture issues... but this concealer perfects all of that and leaves behind a beautiful finish. I have oily skin and this stuff stays put.. it doesnt necessarily prevent oil from forming nor does it cause it... If i prep my skin right... this would look like i just applied it after 8 hours.... The shades stay true.. they dont darken or turn orange or fade away. The only thing is the pump always releases a massive amount of product so I just have a little sample jar like from nordstrom or sephora and I pump like 3 pumps in separate containers for each shade and I use those for about a week. I highly recommend giving this a shot if you arent sure about splurging on a higher priced concealer...

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by NourOfSuburbia

I had been looking for a concealer that would work well with my skin tone for a while before I decided to try this product. And to be honest it is one of the best concealers Ive tried so far.
Pros: -Lasts all day
-Works well with oily/combinaton skin
-Covers any imperfections amazingly (one drop goes a long way)
-Didn't dry out my skin or cause any breakout even after extended wear (over 15 hours)
-Blends seamlessly, no creasing.
Cons:
-The packaging(!!): The product comes in this little bottle with a pump on top, which might seem very convenient (avoiding bacteria by not touching the product itself every time unlike pots) but the pump seems to squirt out too much product for an average use. Plus, the fact that the bottle is made out of glass was really disappointing because you really have to be careful when using it or carrying it around. You need to take extra precautions when traveling with it.
-In my opinion it needs to be paired with a pressed powder or else it looks a bit off.

Overall I think this product is awesome sauce and you should definitely try it if you're willing to overlook the fax that its relatively pricey. But don't forget that concealer lasts a long while and a little drop goes a long way so its definitely worth it in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Katee025

I absolutely love this concealer! It's so creamy and gives me that nice flawless look. Only thing I'd say about it is that waaayy too much comes out of the pump and I've already put enough on my face so I've nowhere to put the excess which means that a lot of product goes to waste

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by emilykluu

This concealer is okay, not the best but not the worse. It really depends on what you want to cover. It somewhat conceals my under eye circles and discolouration but it doesn't really work for acne. It also made my dry spots more visible.
The packaging sucks. The pump always dispenses too much no matter what, so i end up wiping half of it on a napkin (becomes waste). I will nooot repurchase this :(