September 18, 2014 | 2127 users online

Concealers - MAC - Pro Longwear Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Pinkie1837

This is my go-to concealer for undereyes & spot correction. I love the consistency for undereyes, not too heavy to weigh down that delicate skin, but strong enough to cover spots. When I need a little extra coverage I let it sit on my skin a few seconds before I blend it in. It tends to thicken up a bit. The best part is how long it wears. They don't call it longwear for nothin'!

My only gripe is the pump. It gives way too much product. I've been using it for awhile now so I've mastered the art of the half pump, but its tricky. Especially for first time users.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Thamy

This is my favorite concealer ever!!!!

1- It last all day
2- Goes on smoothly and blends easily
3- Does not crease
4- It's waterproof
5- Build-able coverage

I have tried many other concealers ( Nars Radiant creamy concealer, Benefit Boi-ing, Mac Studio finish) but non have made me as happy as this one.

The only flaw I feel this product has is the packaging. For some reason it tends to stop pumping after you start running low even though I can see there still is some inside. :(
But that still never stops me from repurshashing it lol

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by hlovespearl

I got this concealer a few months back and have loved it since the first day I got it! The formula of this product is just absolutely fabulous! It is such a thin consistency but yet it covers everything! (I mean let's be realistic- concealer can only do so much...) this can get anything covered up better than any other product I have! It goes on with a very natural finish and absorbs into your skin which leaves a very natural texture ( basically- it doesn't look like you are wearing gallons of makeup) the packaging is a little bit of a downfall because of how much product (and expensive product at that) it puts out but I can deal with that for a great product! Would definitely recommend!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by makeupjenn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this product is so over hyped. it does nothing more for me than my 5$ rimmel concealer. will not purchase. don't fall for the hype and ask the mac girls to get your shade and ask for a sample before you buy it for 25$, that's exactly what I did and so happy I didn't just buy it. not impressed

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by chickengifts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

PROS:
-Stays on very well
-Perfect under foundation for extra coverage
-Good to use instead of foundation if you have even skin

CONS:
-Low-medium coverage
-Looks cakey and accentuates face hairs
-Expensive because you run out of product quickly due to packaging.
-Comedogenic

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 3:45:00 AM More reviews by lifeofhei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I cannot go without this concealer in my makeup routine. It feels light on the skin, yet it covers anything and everything. I'm very pale and NC15 is a perfect match for me; the girl at the MAC counter tried a few on my jawline before we decided on the shade. I highly suggest letting them help you pick a color if you don't know your MAC shade; the NC/NW thing can be pretty confusing to figure out on your own.

It's creamy and easy to apply with any method; I prefer a sponge or my fingers, but a brush works just as well. Pro Longwear is great for blemishes, discoloration, and under the eyes, which is something I really look for in a product. It's super blendable and doesn't crease, but once it sets, it doesn't go ANYWHERE.

The one small gripe I have about the product is the pump on the packaging - a little concealer goes a LONG way, and it's near impossible to pump out a small amount! I try my best not to waste a drop, though, since it is pricy... Whatever I have left over when I've concealed my imperfections, I use to create a natural, subtle highlight and balance out the face.

Overall, MAC Pro Longwear Concealer gets a 10/10 for me and I have repurchased it twice already. Holy Grail status.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by harmony7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After hesitating due to the price, I finally decided to purchase this because I needed a new concealer. It's in liquid form in a glass pump, which I like. To prevent it from dispensing too much product, I just press down slowly and stop when I have the right amount.

I bought it in NC45 and the shade matches perfectly! It covers my dark spots and it conceals my undereye area with minimal creasing. It also dries to a matte finish which I like because my skin gets oily/shiny. This is the best concealer I have used and it is worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by SoraHime

I have been using this concealer since late autumn after trying a host of products in varying price range and this is the only product that had most of what I was looking for and needed. It still doesn't completely cover my dark circles but at least it does not cake or crease horribly. I find that I have to pump this product into a container with a tight lid as one pump is too much product to cover the area I need to.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by coconut17

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HG product! This conceals so amazingly well and lasts all day! I also love that you only need a teeny tiny bit to get the job done- what an incredible product! Makes my skin look flawless!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2014 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Earthlynostalgia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've had the prolong wear concealer for a while now. I don't use it often simply because I find my under eyes to be to dry for it. If you have pretty dry skin like myself I would not recommend it. The bottle last ages though, and a little goes a long way. I did get this in Nc20 but i think Nw20 would have been better suited for covering my dark circles.
I'm not sure if i'll repurchase it. I mean it covers dark circles pretty good, it's just dry on my skin.If you have oilier skin i think this would work for you. It last a while and has a decent price which is the reason why i might want to repurchase it.