MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 11/19/2014 1:34:00 PM

To remedy the problem of too much coming out, I got a little sample container (like from Sephora) and pumped a bit in it. That way, I use exactly what I need.

on 11/19/2014 1:25:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I absolutely love this concealer. I find it easy to apply but I have to go one area at a time due to the product drying. Once it dries it won't budge which is the main reason I love this. Pigmentation is excellent and little goes a long way. I can cover all problem area (redness on chin, around nostril and a few spots) with half a pump.

Just a tip: if you are prone to dropping things, wrap a few rubber bands around it. If it falls it won't shatter.

on 11/19/2014 1:14:00 PM

Best concealer ever, stays put in place through the whole, even rainy day. I'm never going to change my concealer from this one

on 11/17/2014 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

I really like this concealer, it covers very well and is not too hard to blend under my eyes as I have dehydrated skin in this area. I have had mine for almost a year, for professional use it would've run out by now but as it is only me using it and it hasn't caused any problems - it's fine. I use NW20, my main coverage being under eyes hence the use of a warm undertone.

Great in terms of hygiene - the pump applicator means the product is hard to contaminate with bacteria, but if you are applying over blemishes (mainly spots I'm talking about) a brush may get a better application as you need to tap with your finger if not and it doesn't have the best result. I find it does dispense too much product which is my only dislike but I try to press with little pressure to get less product and this remedies that issue.

I would buy again and will be buying again soon as I think mine is running out anyway.

on 11/13/2014 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I use the shade in NC35( these concealers apparently run darker than their foundations) and its is a good match for me. Overall I like the concealer but the packaging is the main issue.
PROS:
Good coverage for blemishes and under eyes
Decent color selection
Feels lightweight on skin
Has not broken me out or dried out my skin
Applies well with a brush
Stays put on skin

CONS
Pump dispenses too much product( I always put two pumps in a sample jar and use that for a few days to keep from wasting product)
Cannot be applied with fingers as well because it dries quickly
Price is a bit steep for the quantity but it is still worth getting and a little bit of product goes a long way

EDIT: Weirdly enough, NC35 turned out too dark for me. I bought another one in NW 20 to use under the eyes and mix with the darker one for blemishes.

on 11/12/2014 3:19:00 AM

Pros: amazing for the under eye - doesn't crease - lasts for hours - covers up dark circles and blemishes. Cons: the packaging is horrible. It's hard to get less then a full pump out which is easily wasting product. But it does last for a very long time.

on 11/11/2014 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Here goes my first review. I have always been obsessed with concealers due to my racoon dark circles around my eyes and I was really excited to try this product. Well, the first day I wore it I ABSOLUTELY HATED IT and thought I wasted my money, but I think it was because I put e.l.f wrinkle refiner as a primer thinking it was going to improve this amazing concealer (silly me) it CREASED like a mofo. The day after I only put lotion in my face without any primers and then the concealer and the result after a whole day wearing it was AMAZING. I mean, it DID NOT CREASE at all! Im super happy that I found this concealer but the only thing that irks me a bit its that it tends to dry, so I would recommend to put a very hydrating eye cream before applying it. Im so used to set my concealers with powder that I still do it with this one but you dont really need to set anything, I mean, it stays right there!!. I think I could throw away the rest of my concealers and rely to this one forever because the result it gives to my makeup is flawless

PROS:
Doesnt crease
Easy to apply
Lasts a whole day
No need of retouching it

CONS:
It dries super quickly
You may feel a bit of a dry/tight sensation on your skin

on 11/11/2014 2:14:00 AM

My favourite concealer! I absolutely love this concealer, it stays put all day & you only need a small amount to cover imperfections. I've tried numerous other concealers & by far this is the best!!

on 11/9/2014 9:50:00 PM

NW 25. HG for me. Smooth and excellent coverage. Might very we'll be my only favorite product by MAC. I like the packaging too. It's really cute. I'm not sure why I waited so long to try it but I'm glad I did. I just love the coverage. It quite flawless on me.

on 11/6/2014 10:11:00 PM

This was a big no for me.
I was looking for a really good concealer that would cover my dark circles by brightening without creating creases or sinking into my pores.

For the $28 price tag, I was expecting a really flawless concealer, and what I got was just an average liquid foundation.

It was quite thick and as soon as I blended it under my eyes, I notices you could see the fine lines under my eyes very well. The concealer had sunk in right away.
On top of that, it was cakey, and irritated my eyes by the constant blending in trying to make the lines disappear.

The worst part has got to be the dispenser. So much product comes out and it doesn't really apply like a concealer. More like a foundation. I am convinced it is just liquid foundation in a bottle.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Mac Pro Long Wear Concealer and Prep and Prime Highlighter Review by BeautynLifewSue

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer | First Impression (F.I.F) by Chloe Luckin