October 21, 2014 | 977 users online

Concealers - MAC - Pro Longwear Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 4:55:00 AM More reviews by Tori2014

Excellent Concealer! I'm naturally pale so I use 'NC 15' which is the lightest shade and matches my skin tone, but i love to use it when im tanned as it highlites and brightens so well. The formualr is creamy, smooth with a medium thickness, nothing too heavy. The coverage is medium to full but you can definately tone in down if you want. It covers my acne marks and fresh blemishes without drawing attention to them. Covers dark circles under my eyes beutifully and makes that area appear more radiant, especially when i use a shade lighter than my skin tone. It lasts all day with minimal creasing or fading, even without the use of powder; but i like the way it looks without powder, creamy and radiant. The finish is semi-matte but never looks powdery and doesn't settle into fine lines. I purchase it from Myer in Perth (WA) for for around $35. Not cheap but well worth the money especially since it lasts ages. The only downside is the pump which spurts out way too much product than you need at once, and also the inability to remove the entire lid to access the remainder of the product left in the tube. I had to throw away a tube that wasn't pumping out any more product but you could clearly see their was plently still in there. Other than that it's well worth a try and a i will certainly repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 6:26:00 AM More reviews by hughjasslol

HOLY MF GRAIL CONCEALER!!! PRODUCT SENT BY THE GODS!!

This concealer is super natural looking but has amazing, full coverage. This also lasts super long on my skin - an issue I tend to have with many other concealers. The formula is not thick and cakey and a little goes a long way. It's also a very build able formula and it won't look cakey. It does not dry out my skin and is great for under eye, blemishes, and other imperfections. The only downside is that the pump gives you too much product. One pump is enough to cover both of my cheeks. To solve this, I pump the product into a clean air-tight container and use what I can, then reserve the container for my next use.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 8:39:00 AM More reviews by makeupglirl

This is a great concealer! I got color matched in the store and found the perfect color for my VERY fair skin. It looks so natural and a little goes a super long way! Lasts all day even when i forget to set it with a powder! Obviously more expensive than a drugstore concealer, but worth it. Only problem that i have with it is the HORRIBLE smell. It only lasts for about 15min after you apply the product but it is disgusting, almost put me off the product itself, but the results are too good, so i just have to ignore it. Overall i love it though!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my most used concealers. I love it. I use this under my eyes and it works beautifully. It does not crease or settle into lines ( just make sure you set it ) and the wear is amazing . It lasts and lasts even in humid weather. The coverage is aaaaaamaaaaaaazing. The pump is a little hard to control and sometimes too much product comes out. A little definitely will take you far . Must try.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 5:27:00 AM More reviews by ttbone

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Long wearing, great coverage, great consistency, does not cake up, a little goes a long way. Best ever!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by GabbyT15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this product. Offers excellent coverage and a little goes a long way. What I love best about the product is that it never cakes up. So worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by SanFranGirl

Formula: formula of this concealer is a bit liquidy but not too runny. It is lightweight and thin, but so opaque at the same time! I suggest being careful with a pump, as it might squeeze more product than you need. And you don't need much! Pro-Longwear Concealer is very pigmented and little amount goes a long way for sure. If you have dry skin and are concerned on how this works: thankfully it never dries me out which makes me like it even more! it is also suitable for oily or normal skin. Any skin type frankly.

Application: it blends like a dream, doesn't crease or accentuate any skin imperfections that you might have. There are multiple ways you can use Pro-Longwear Concealer

Price: wish it was lower, but then again - you only need very small amount and it will last you ages.

For more tips on application and even wearing this to the pool, there is a cool blog post here: http://theppb.wix.com/thepartyparrotblog#!Best-Pool-Makeup-Professional-Swimmer-Advice/cmbz/E5FB05C3-2A81-4D08-B241-60EF45B86ED7

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by mb192

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This is hands down the best concealer I have ever used! And I've tried my fair share of heavier coverage ones, in particular. This covers like a dream!! For reference - I have some acne scars, the occasional pimple. and under eye darkness. I like to apply this using my finger tips under my eyes, and using either a brush or my beauty blender elsewhere.

A lot of concealers tend to crease under my eyes, but when used with a little Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder this doesn't budge on me. A little goes a long way with this, and it tends to pump out quite generously. The glass bottle makes me a bit weary but I just try to be more careful than usual.. The price honestly feels worth it to me, and you can always get a little sample pot of it if you're unsure. I would absolutely recommend this product!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by TiaR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer. I use a heaaaavy moisturizer, but this seems to last pretty decently even over top of it!

However, the colours are darker from studio fix concealers. I'm usually an NC30, but had to bump up to an NC25. I might try NW25 because I found mine just a smidge too orange for me.

However..the PACKAGING is atrocious! :( The first time I bought this the glass was shattered on the inside of the box and the concealer got everywhere! I had to take it back right away...they were good about replacing it thankfully. I also wish there was more product...I seem to go through it pretty quickly. D:

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by VleVine05

I really love this concealer. This is the second concealer I have bought in my lifetime and it works really well. It dries quickly, stays put and covers well. The shade the lady at the MAC counter said fit me "perfectly" is the lightest shade, NC15, and at first, it is. Once it dries and I put the finishing powder on though, it becomes weird and takes an orange-y cast. You can tell more on certain days, but to me it is obvious all the time. I love everything about this product (even the smell, which I have gotten used to), but the color is just not right. I am disappointed in this product because of the coloring but it is not completely horrible. Until I find something that is more my shade and isn't too expensive, I will repurchase. It doesn't break me out either, which is a plus, and I don't have to use my oil-blotting papers as much as before. Overall, this is a great product- MAC just needs to get their coloring down.