Cover Girl fresh complexion concealer

3.4

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Cyclomethicone, Arachidyl Behenate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Stearic Acid, Ethylene Brassylate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylparaben, PVP, Methicone, Methylparaben, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Laureth 7, Hexyl Laurate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

on 7/16/2012 1:37:00 AM

My biggest complaint is the smell. It is nauseating. Chemical-ly and chalk-ey. The coverage is good. The formula is thicker than other concealers I've used. It is hard to blend in, but definitely covers.

on 6/3/2012 4:00:00 AM

I purchased the shade 610 Classic Ivory and it's a great match to my complexion, for reference I wear MAC NC15. Sadly this concealer just doesn't cut it for me in terms of coverage as it's quite sheer and not buildable without looking cakey and obvious. I have dark purplish under eye circles and need a concealer that'll neutralize and cover them and this just didn't cut it for me.

on 5/21/2012 10:58:00 PM

Works AMAZING on under eye dark spots! As a college student I spend lots of time awake and need something to cover it. Isn't the best on my acne spots that I sometimes get but great for around my eyes.

on 5/20/2012 12:14:00 PM

This product is less of a spot concealer and more of a layering conceaer. I prefer to use it on days to help even out my colour when I'm only going to wear powder, or on top of concealer on my undereyes to make everything look more natural and blend into my foundation/skin.

If you are looking for heavier coverage, I would pass on this. If you have less to cover, give it a try.

Tip - these tend to run a bit lighter than the same shades in the liquid foundations.

on 5/18/2012 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Pros:

Good for covering my odd patched of discoloration.
Liquid.
Slightly yellow.
Palest shade is fair enough for my very pale skin.
Cheap!

Cons:

Doesn't cover blemishes well.
Doesn't last very long.

I will keep looking for a better concealer but if I find one I'll probably keep this in my travel bag for touchups.

on 4/13/2012 10:53:00 AM

This is not a good concealer for blemishes or scars. However, it is a great dark circle undereye concealer! It is very lightweight and doesnt settle into my fine lines. If you need extra coverage under the eye, I recommend letting it dry a little before rubbing it in. I also dab a little on my forehead wrinkle, let it dry a little, rub it in and set with powder and it does a GREAT job of hiding the wrinkle (i dont know why but Im not gonna question it!), I use a lighter shade for under my eyes though.

on 3/22/2012 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This concealer just isn't that great. When I use it around my eye area, it takes at least three coats of this stuff to really conceal anything. Then, in five hours (or as little as three hours if it's a hot day), I have to apply it again. I tried using this to cover a few acne scars on my cheek and it broke me out. I only payed about $6 for this stuff, but in my opinion it wasn't even worth that.
I won't be buying this again. My search for the perfect concealer goes on...

My absolute fave concealer ever. After 8 years of trying different ones from the drugstore, I always come back to this. It blends into my skin seamlessly, I like the doe foot applicator, the lightest shade is my perfect match, it doesn't dry my skin out or make me break out, and it's only $5.00. HG <3 <3 <3

on 2/23/2012 10:44:00 PM

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

I honestly used to love this concealer when I first bought it. I loved that it was liquid, I loved the coverage, and I loved how the color actually matched my extremely pale skin. But after using it for a month or so, I think it's causing me to break out! Even though it says its non-pore clogging (that's the reason I bought it), something in it must be breaking me out. This completely defeats the purpose on why I'm using the concealer.
If you're acne-prone, have sensitive skin, or have oily skin, I wouldn't recommend this. But if you're not sensitive to breakouts, give this a try.
****UPDATE****
This most definitely made me have major breakouts for weeks before I realized what was causing them. Not recommended for people who are prone to breakouts such as myself.

on 2/18/2012 3:42:00 PM

Really love this! I don't wear foundation. I just mix a little of this with moisturizer and put it all over my face. Then I take a few drops without moisturizer and put under eyes and over flaws. Let it dry a little before you blend it in. It looks smooth and not cakey. I have to use buff beige despite being very fair.