September 16, 2014 | 1961 users online

Liquid - Rimmel - Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Smeadors

I put this foundation on with a damp sponge, and it works beautifully for me that way. Dry or with a brush it feels very cakey and heavy on. For the price, I think it's great! With a damp sponge the coverage is just right, and shade 200 is almost a perfect match, which is hard for my skintone at the drugstore. It lasts around 6 to 8 hours with primer and setting spray (which I have to do with every foundation as I start out a little dry and get oily throughout the day. Also, it feels similar to Colorstay but doesn't break me out! I have repurchased and will continue to do so!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by ZeeWavey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the foundation is really good it looks very nice on my skin and the foundation is easy to take off of stays on all day and night its perfect for school,college,uni and partying I love it o always buy it but it is a bit pricey its £7.99 wish it would be cheaper tbh in other places its £5.00

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 12:36:00 PM More reviews by kilolillian

This product was pretty cheap and it offers good medium to full coverage. It does feel a little heavy, but I like to mix my moisturizer with it so that way it's not as heavy and it's more of heavy coverage tinted moisturizer (good for school). I have this is the shade 200 soft beige (nc 25-30) and it matches pretty well. I recommend this product ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Vixes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Skin background: I have normal skin and sometimes get dry patches from acne. ~NC20 in MAC. I have a lot of dark spots on my cheeks that I want covered, with occasional acne as well.

The shade range sucks. I have this foundation in Ivory, which is the lightest shade. It is slightly too dark for my skin, but I can make it work. The packaging (plastic squeeze tube) is not bad, although it can get messy especially if the foundation is new since product can spew out if you're not careful. I apply this with a brush, and usually I have good coverage with one layer on my face and an extra thin layer on my problem areas. It gives a natural-looking finish on the skin and does not appear cakey at all, which I love. Most full coverage foundations have a tendency to look very cakey and overdone on me, but this is a perfect compromise. The lasting power is great too. I do top this off with a powder, but it lasts for my entire day and then some. Not sure how this would work on girls with oilier skin (not very mattifying).

This is such a great foundation for me. I love the finish, lasting power, and coverage. I only wish I could find a perfect match for my skin tone, otherwise it's perfect.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by xomakeup4ever

First off, this was my first foundation I ever used. It wasn't bad, gave light to medium coverage, but that's about it. I went to target and the color selection was awful, so I ended picking up a shade too light (200 soft beige), bummer. Also, I gave it 3 stars because for me, the packaging is so frustrating! I only squeeze a little and a whole glob starts spurting out, and I ended up wasting a lot of foundation that was good for at least 7 more applications! I am definitely not repurchasing and hope to find a better foundation soon.

EDIT: 3/8/14
Also, this clings to dry spots so badly when I tried to give it another shot. It kinda makes me look like I have foundation on... thumbs down.

EDIT: 4/4/14
I also didn't like how this felt on my face. It feels weird & I can't really describe it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by citygirl91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used a buffing brush to apply this foundation and it went on pretty well. It also wore well throughout the day.

The only problem I had was taking it off. I couldn't use my cleanser like usual to take off this foundation. It just came off in clumps and onto my hands. Even when I went to wash it off my hands with soap, there was still a lot of residue. I also tried to wash it off my brush and that took forever too. It wouldn't come off with just soap and water. You really need an oil-based cleanser to get this off.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by nicolelee76

I REALLY like this foundation. I get a lot of compliments on my skin since I started wearing it about a week ago. I was sick of my Bare Escentuals melting off my face all day. I wanted full coverage that would last. So far this foundation delivers!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by rMasters

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love this stuff! The shades are a tad dark for super pale girls but ivory works well for me. This doesn't make me break out, doesn't cake up and has a nice finish, not too matte. I like the squeeze tube too

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by mayabooba

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG foundation, it stays all day, doesn't flake off my dry skin and works amazingly all day long. The coverage is perfect for my redness and it's affordable enough that I buy spares when I'm in stores whenever I can.

I have the squeezable tube and I love the fact I can control the amount I get out very easily. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by akneil

I had to completely delete my review because my opinion has changed so much that it's embarrassing. I did not like this foundation at all, I don't know why, but now I love it. It has great coverage and amazing lasting power. It's inexpensive and great quality. It applies nicely with a buffing brush and blends well. When it dries it's a natural finish that isn't cakey. I'm loving this foundation and will continue to buy it!

Warning: the ivory is not ivory. It is more of a buff as it has yellow undertones, not porcelain or pink. They should really add a lighter shade, even in the wake me up foundation, ivory is pretty dark.