July 29, 2014 | 1644 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2010 5:50:00 PM More reviews by dioraddict84

I wish they hadn't updated the formula on Advanced Night Repair Eye. This version was so much better. It really evened out skin tone under the eye, helped with dark circles and puffiness, and was very moisturizing.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2010 11:09:00 AM More reviews by beautywardrobe

Have been using this eye recovery complex for half a year. The price is quite expensive, got it at ~RM180 for 15ml. Although the volume is quite small, but it lasts for a long time. It is named advanced night repair but the instruction mentions that this gel can be applied both morning and night. This is how I'm using it right now, both morning and night. The texture is rich but not oily. At the first few weeks of using it, the fine lines under my eyes become less visible! As much as I'm so excited with it, the effectiveness does not progress further than that. After few months of using it now, fine lines under my eye is still there. I'm going to sway away from this and trying other eye cream like L'occitane or Origins. Probably I'm coming back to it but not so soon.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2010 3:12:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

This product was replaced by Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2010 6:24:00 AM More reviews by 135792468

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

On the plus side, this did at least moisturise my under eye area. On the minus side, it had no effect at all on dark circles (the primary purpose as far as I was concerned). My eyes aren't very wrinkly or puffy so I can't comment on that. My big problem with this product is the packaging. Pots are unhygienic, even if they come with a little spatula that either gets lost or clutters up the bathroom, and this particular pot is an ugly shade of brown that doesn't even serve a decorative function.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 11:23:00 AM More reviews by gigisopo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have noticed that many reviewers have labeled this product as a "moisturizer". You're all wrong. This is not a moisturizer. It is a REPAIR. You must apply this along with your regular Advanced Night Repair before putting on your moisturizer. This will help heal the damage from every-day irritants from the inside out. While you sleep, your skin is at its most productive at repairing your cells. This REPAIR will work synergistically with your skin to rebuild your cells. Remember, this is NOT a moisturizer, it is applied before your moisturizer.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2010 6:17:00 AM More reviews by gumbyguy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Discontinued? I think not. I just bought this in Hong Kong.

This is a tough one. I love ANR Eyes. And I think it's crap. Estee Lauder claims that this product can rebuild, de-puff, brighten, hydrate, and smooth. If it does, I haven't seen it. And I've been using this stuff for three months. It seems to be okay at hydrating but that's about it.

BUT it's brilliant on my nails. Two years ago I ill-advisedly used nail product, Barielle, which claimed to strengthen and lengthen the nails, but all it did was make my nails chip, split and peel. Thanks, Barielle, for stubby, shredded nails at my wedding.

Anywho, fast forward to the present. I began using ANR Eyes as it came in a package with ANR. I try everything on my nails in hopes that it will resuscitate, so tried ANR Eyes. And surprisingly, it worked!

My nails have stopped chipping and breaking. The peeling has finally, finally ended. My nails have now grown out long and beautiful. The cuticles have even re-attached themselves to the nails. My nails glow and look amazingly healthy.

I take tiny dots of gel and rub it into my nails several times a day. I love that it absorbs right away. So, in summary, nails = magical, under eyes = might as well use vaseline.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by lyly223

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

help with the buff but not under eyes circle ( i event tries out for 2 jars hopefully long term use will help but it's wasn't) since i look for both but this is not the right product for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2010 9:24:00 AM More reviews by wonderbuy

This is the texture of vaseline / lip balm. It is a lot goopier than what I thought it would be. I like this since it moisuturises and is a fantastic base for concealer since it lasts much longer and appears to prime it very well. It has however, made my skin sensitive so it stings a bit everytime I apply this, which is a common complaint. I have not used it enough to determine if it gives me milia or not but this is not a cream as it is a thick whipped gel. It improves the overall appearance of the skin around the eyes but does nothing for circles. I hate the jar, it is unhygenic and uneconomical since it is a square jar and is only 15ml, inevitably it would be a struggle to get the last 50% out when you are half way through.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by alise1968

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is just okay as a moisturizer-- I've been using it for several months and haven't seen any improvement vis a vis fine lines/dryness. I'm sure there are better eye creams out there that are less expensive and work better; I've yet to find it though! Probably will not re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2010 2:05:00 AM More reviews by macqueen87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I most recently had a baby and as we know sleep doesn' come easy. I started to really notice the circles under my eyes, so Istarted to experiment. Noting seemed to work until I started to use this product. At first it wasn't really working but the feel of it was very refreshing, plus i loved how it made my eye shadow look so vibrant. After a few weeks I started to really see a difference. I have been using it ever since. I have been using it in the morning and at night and I feel that gives me the best results. However this product does not have immediate results, you have to give it a week or two to take effect. All and all I am very pleased with this product and would highly recommend it.