Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

vegetable glycerin, olive oil, oat flour, lanolin, coconut oil, quillaja extract, oat oil, rosemary leaf oil, vitamin E, fragrance NEW : glycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, lanolin, fragrance, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, quillaja saponaria (quillaja) bark extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil, butylphenyl methylpropional, coumarin, limonene, linalool.

on 4/23/2009 7:29:00 AM

This had done wonders in getting my feet sandal worthy. It is greasy but I just use gloves when I put it on and then I put socks over top that. By morning my feet feel like butter!

on 4/19/2009 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I maybe should have held off reviewing this product in order to evaluate the long term results, but I couldn't wait because I like it so much.

I LOVE the light coconut peppermint smell and natural indredients. The consistency is like vaseline (thick and greasy) but without any petrochemicals. I have already made my husband give me two foot massages with this and I have no complaints.

I like that Burt's didn't add any extra packaging (e.g., a box) like other brands do.

on 4/16/2009 12:38:00 PM

I hate the smell of this product. And it's too sticky.

Although it really moisturizes your feet.

on 4/13/2009 8:23:00 PM

Mmmm ok I guess. It is all oil... I don't like it.

on 3/19/2009 2:56:00 PM

i really love this foot creme. it smells great and it made my feet feel much softer. i usually put it on right before bed and put a pair of cotton socks on over it. it does sink into my feet but it take awhile. compared to other natural foot care products i have used this is by far the best.

on 2/27/2009 12:34:00 AM

I adore the scent of this product most of all...so yummy! It smells like coconut and peppermint. It moisturizes fairly well, although I wish the product was a bit thicker. The main thing I dislike is the brown color and how it stains my white socks :P Small gripe for a good creme, however!

on 2/14/2009 4:33:00 AM

This is the best foot creme ever. Before this I liked LīOccitane Shea Butter Foot Creme, but it was nothing compared to Coconut Foot Creme. This makes my feet incredibly soft literally overnight. I have a problem with cracked heels, I need professional pedicure, but since I found this, I can keep my feet soft myself. You donīt need to use it every day, two time a week is enough for me. The consistency is greasy and thick, so itīs better to use it at the evening with socks. Iīm going to try another Burtīs Bees foot cremes, but I think this will be my first aid forever!

on 12/31/2008 12:41:00 PM

greasy and didn't moisturize. Didn't meet my expectations of a luxury super moisturizing lotion for my feet.

on 12/22/2008 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Basically, this is coconut scented Vaseline. It did leave my feel soft as promised, but I could have gotten the same results slathering on any other greasy, tropical scented concoction. Will not repurchase.

on 11/20/2008 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I PURCHASE THIS CREAM A COUPLE YEARS AGO I HAD BECAUSE I HAD VERY DRY SKIN AND EVEN SCALY ROUGH SKIN DUE TO ATHLETES FOOT PROBLEM, I HAD TRY DIFFERENT CREAMS SPECIALLY MADE FOR THIS PROBLEM WITH NO RESULTS, THEN I STARTED USING THIS CREAM AND I WAS AMAZED WITH THE RESULTS MY PROBLEM WAS GONE AND I WAS BACK TO HAVING BEAUTIFUL SOFT SKIN, I EVEN RECOMMENDED THIS TO MY SISTER IN-LAW WHO WAS HAVING THE SAME FOOT PROBLEM AND IT ALSO GOT RID OF HER PROBLEM I DEFINATELY RECOMMEND ANY ONE WITH THIS PROBLEM TO TRY IT!

Top Rated Burt's Bees Products