October 24, 2014 | 1709 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by viikate

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

The colour is a very pretty cool pink and the blush is from the sheertone range, so it would not show up heavily pigmented immediatly.
    On my skin it looks pretty pink at first, but during the day it turns muddy and even reddish/brown-ish. Since someone else mentioned before that perhaps this might be better for oilier skin, I cannot agree because thatīs what I have and the colour turns a lot on me. That happened with another MAC-Blush before, too (Blooming from Cult Of Cherry) but for some reason not with a MAC Beauty Powder Blush, those stay on well and don't change colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by uyai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

Pink Swoon is a true blue toned bubblegum pink. The colour is very buildable - you can have a subtle hint of colour or go for full on dolly cheeks. Also pretty blendable and I like the matte finish. I can see it working for fair, medium AND dark skin, although the darker your skin the more you will have to layer of course. Suitable for any occasion and works well with my pale skin. The staying power isn't anything extrodinary...a couple of hours tops. Still worth the purchase though!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by pentel450

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really liked the color of this blush - i usually tend to go for more peachy pink blushes but was getting sick the glitter that comes in nars' orgasm. I wanted a matte blush and this one was nice. Only downside was that I applied it in the morning at 7:30 and by 10:45, it had already faded. maybe if i applied with a heavier hand?

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2011 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Aiglon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Pink Swoon is a very pretty pink blush. It looks great on my fair skin and people were surprised when I said it was a blush and not my natural cheek colour. I use it pretty sheer but if you want you can definitely build up the colour! It lasts throughout the day and doesn't smear or smudge with the rest of my makeup. The blush is not shimmery which gives it a more natural effect. In all I'm very pleased with this blush and I use it everyday!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2011 9:02:00 AM More reviews by noddy154

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This blush is a lovely subtle pink colour and looks very natural especially for everyday wear. Also i like that its matte because sometimes you need a few matte blushes in your makeup stash. But I find that it's not very pigmented at all especially compared to Nars blushes. Also I find that it doesnt last long when applied, it has to be touched up throughout the day because it tends to dissapear. It's a shame because it is a lovely colour so if I find a dupe then I won't be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 9:34:00 AM More reviews by LinnyXO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very pretty blush! Itīs a soft pink and not very noticeable when you put it on lightly. I think this might only work on fair skinned women, you probably wonīt see much on women with darker complexions since it is very sheer! MAC blushes are a little expensive (22 €) but itīs worth it because they are amazing and last forever :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2011 8:09:00 PM More reviews by kimwhittkeli

This is by far my favorite blush! It doesnt add too much color, depending on how much you put on. Such a lovely pink and i wear this almost every single day!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2011 4:36:00 AM More reviews by shabutey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I feel like a dolly every time I wear this blush. Its a gorgeous matte girly pink shade - no shimmer what so ever, which I love. its the perfect pink, not too baby, not too mauve or fuchsia, just pink. I have NC25 skin (NC30 in summer when I am tanned) and his turns up beautifully. I have to use a heavily hand though to make this show, as with my other MAC blushes they turn out very pigmented on my skin, but this comes out quite sheer which is good as no clown effect. One of my favourite blushes, will definitely repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 11:10:00 PM More reviews by lsuchick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE! I love how nice it looks on fair skin gals! It is sheer tone so you can apply a good amount without the clown effect! Gorgeous and so feminime and pretty!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2011 6:04:00 PM More reviews by zoe808

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is your basic baby pink with a slight cooler bluish tint to it. Perfect for my fair yellowish skin. It has a matt finish and goes on sheer. It is not that long lasting & has to be reapplied especially if you live in a tropical climate.

The packaging is very poor as with all MAC products. The lids fall apart & it just creates a mess when traveling.