April 20, 2014 | 921 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Omega

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2010 11:19:00 PM More reviews by kikidaisy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Omega is one of my favourite shadows. It's a light to medium beigey taupe. It's very similar to wedge, which I've also tried, but wedge has more red/pink undertone. Great to wear as a soft wash or in the crease for a natural definition to the eyes. Also great for contouring for fair skin!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2010 4:58:00 PM More reviews by JoSummers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a fairly matte light brown. I bought this when it was used for a bridal look on MAC's website a few years ago. I sometimes use this as a brow filler when I want my brows to have more definition without looking fake. I also use it as a subtle crease color or as an all-over color wash on my lids just to add a bit of neutral color. A very versatile color that wears well throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2010 3:07:00 AM More reviews by takemenow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this to fill in my eyebrows and it works great. I also use it to blend out darker colours when I'm doing a smoky eye look. It's an overall great colour to have if you have fair skin. I can't really see it being of much use to someone who has a deep skin colour.
I'll definitely be repurchasing this. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2010 6:47:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This may not look like much in the pan but it's a great colour for creating a very subtle crease contour on days when you are going for a natural look but want a bit of definition. It's also a very good colour for blending out darker crease colours when you want to have them fade subtly up toward the brow. And you can wear it lid to crease, again, for a very quick but finished look on days when you don't want to spend a lot of time putting on shadow, so it's great for an everyday work look if, like me, you would rather sleep for an extra half hour rather than spend that time on your eye makeup. Similar to Wedge but a bit cooler and, therefore, it works better for my skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 12:55:00 PM More reviews by deedeetaylor8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Like many other people, I bought this eye shadow to use as a brow powder, and I must say I wasn't disappointed. This is the first colour I've found for my dirty blonde brows that doesn't look too yellow, orange, or brown. It's well pigmented, so all you have to do is dip the brush in the pot once to get a good amount of colour. I have to practice at making the edges of my brows look more natural, but I am quite pleased with this product. I can tell it will last a looooong time, but when I do finally run out, I will repurchase. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2010 11:33:00 PM More reviews by PattyLovesMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

Omega looks like nothing special at all. It's dull and not vibrant but it's fantastic for the crease for blending. You should give it a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2010 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Kipper8588

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Great matte tan :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2010 2:57:00 PM More reviews by ClubNicki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have bought this at least 3 times. I use it to fill in my brows. I'm NC 20 with blonde hair and this is perfection!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2010 12:56:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

I am NC20-30, Asian w/yellow undertones. I use Omega in the crease for a neutral crease color that adds depth to the eyes (no orange, red tones, mainly taupy-brown-beige; like my skin color but better). I use it with Ricepaper as the all over/brow highlight and Coquette in the outer V for a daytime neutral slight smokey eye.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2010 10:07:00 PM More reviews by mellypmakeup

This is a great color to soften edges with and or to contour the brow bone and crease. A must have in my MAC collection.