April 16, 2014 | 1905 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone blush in Tenderling

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2009 10:24:00 PM More reviews by swtlilqtk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I think I have just found my HG everyday blush! This color is just what I have been looking for, it gives my checks just enough color so I don't look dead but doesn't really look like I am wearing anything. This just makes me look like I have natually pretty skin. Everything else I have tried thus far has been too pink or else not pigmented enough. Not this blush! It gives a great amount of pigment in 1 application and the color blends in beautifully with my skin. I wish that I would have found this blush sooner! Perfect with any eye/lip color. Highly rec.! NC 30 for ref.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2009 1:05:00 AM More reviews by happygirl1

I just bought this after going through Sincere, and I am very pleased! Sincere was great and I still would buy it, but Tenderling has less "orangeyness", which works out great for my fair skin and during the work day (yucky flourescent lights in offices). I have yellow undertones, and this peachy/pink color really makes me look naturally and lightly flushed. It kind of evens out my complexion, too, so I guess the match is great! I have to use a lot though, but I like that it's buildable how you want it, and not suddenly loud or difficult to achieve the look you want. I only wish they came with a mirror and a mini blush brush for on-the-go... but I guess the price justifies the lack of that stuff. :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2009 2:33:00 PM More reviews by 0oHannaho0

I use this blush for just a normal, everyday look.
It is very natural. I do think that it is like a bit too natural. Sometimes you can barely see it. But it is great if you are looking for a natural colour.
xx

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2009 8:30:00 PM More reviews by radarlove

This is my everyday blush. It's quite sheer but buildable, it's essentially foolproof. A nice pink with a hint of peach...I'd recommend to all pale girls for a subtle, every day flush.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2009 1:32:00 AM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was on the hunt for a natural looking neutral blush that I could wear with a smokey eye and wouldnt compete. I have Blushbaby but wanted something more brown and neutral. Tenderling barely showed up on my medium yellow toned skin. the color that did show up was a dirty, brownish peach. My cousins said I looked like someone smacked me in the face, not in a "flushed" way, in a BRUISED way! LOL traded it in for Buff...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2009 9:17:00 PM More reviews by emwo12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Awww! I love this blush! I would have never picked this out on my own as I tend to go for much louder shades (Nars orgasm, Mac Pinkswoon etc) but this is beautiful. I love wearing a brown neutral eye with a light pink sweet flush on the cheeks. I guess I always assumed that to get a noticible cheek color you need a bright blush but Tenderling is noticible (although it does start out sheer, its very buildable) without being loud. I'm 21 and just graduated college and it really does feel like a very grown up shade to me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2008 7:55:00 PM More reviews by igrayne01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous pinky-peach shade that flatters my skintone, giving me a rosy glow. It's nicely pigmented, too, so I don't have to use a whole lot of it to get the effect I want. Would definitely repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2008 3:17:00 AM More reviews by blushingpammy

I thought this was a pretty pink-peach shade when i saw it on the pan. I wasn't able to try it at the counter because i already had a blush on and just bought it. When i finally tried it on, t'was an uber disappointment for me. It was too pale and made my cheeks look dirty. I just sold it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2008 3:49:00 AM More reviews by mijo2u

this is now a must have for me, its a very simple and sophisticated color, its not to dark (im a NC30), there is no glitter which makes a it great to wear on the daily bases. you can easily work with it if you want to make it light or dark depending what your wearing or going. at first when i saw it on the pan i wasnt to convince however i now i wear it everyday, i dont look like a clown or am insecure whether or not its to bright it just the right tone and enough pigment for an everday look. i would totally recommed it to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 9:48:00 PM More reviews by catwoman1275

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very pretty color. Not my absolute favorite, but it's a nice natural peachy pink shade that I can wear with warmer colored clothing. (I usually wear pink blush.) I like that it doesn't have any shimmer, but if I want shimmer, I can use an illuminator. I also like to use the shade Harmony as a contour.