October 1, 2014 | 1141 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone blush in Tenderling

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2009 1:37:00 PM More reviews by olliesbear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Can I just say how PLEASENTLY SURPRISED I am with this! This was my first ever MUA swap. I took a chance as this was never a color I longed for. Its the perfect nude pink on me. Beautiful natural color. You can swipe this stuff on without any effort and it look great! I said I would buy it again, but doubt I'd ever need to. Not used that much and I love my Blooming 20x more.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2009 11:20:00 PM More reviews by formerfatty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a really subtle peach colour - I agree with the 'glow from within' comments as it gives more of a naturally healthy look than 'Ive got make up on' look. No sparkle or shimmer. Colour is always going to be subjective but I'm huge a fan of the sheertone texture so I like this.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2009 1:38:00 PM More reviews by amazingtessa

Christ this is just boring as hell. I can see why MAC need to do neutral colours, but this wasn't really happening for me. I actually get more natural looking results from colours that look sillier in the pan - Pink Swoon, for example. Cream Colour Base in Tint is a much better bet for a pinky taupey colour.

Tenderling also makes my face look kind of dirty, like a Victorian chimney sweep or something. Spare some change, guv'nor!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2009 12:55:00 PM More reviews by ReggieJackson

I loved this product at first. I saw that it had talc in it, but I figured it would be okay on top of makeup and primer. I found I was getting tiny whiteheads in the areas where I applied it after just a week. I was worried it might be some other products I have been using like my Smashbox Halo and Photo finish light which I love, but when I stopped using the blush the dots went away. I just can't use talc! Otherwise I loved this blush! Just be aware of talc as it can be a leading cause of break outs for many people. It is in so many things even concealers and so called 'natural' products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2009 10:24:00 PM More reviews by swtlilqtk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I think I have just found my HG everyday blush! This color is just what I have been looking for, it gives my checks just enough color so I don't look dead but doesn't really look like I am wearing anything. This just makes me look like I have natually pretty skin. Everything else I have tried thus far has been too pink or else not pigmented enough. Not this blush! It gives a great amount of pigment in 1 application and the color blends in beautifully with my skin. I wish that I would have found this blush sooner! Perfect with any eye/lip color. Highly rec.! NC 30 for ref.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2009 1:05:00 AM More reviews by happygirl1

I just bought this after going through Sincere, and I am very pleased! Sincere was great and I still would buy it, but Tenderling has less "orangeyness", which works out great for my fair skin and during the work day (yucky flourescent lights in offices). I have yellow undertones, and this peachy/pink color really makes me look naturally and lightly flushed. It kind of evens out my complexion, too, so I guess the match is great! I have to use a lot though, but I like that it's buildable how you want it, and not suddenly loud or difficult to achieve the look you want. I only wish they came with a mirror and a mini blush brush for on-the-go... but I guess the price justifies the lack of that stuff. :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2009 2:33:00 PM More reviews by 0oHannaho0

I use this blush for just a normal, everyday look.
It is very natural. I do think that it is like a bit too natural. Sometimes you can barely see it. But it is great if you are looking for a natural colour.
xx

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2009 8:30:00 PM More reviews by radarlove

This is my everyday blush. It's quite sheer but buildable, it's essentially foolproof. A nice pink with a hint of peach...I'd recommend to all pale girls for a subtle, every day flush.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2009 1:32:00 AM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was on the hunt for a natural looking neutral blush that I could wear with a smokey eye and wouldnt compete. I have Blushbaby but wanted something more brown and neutral. Tenderling barely showed up on my medium yellow toned skin. the color that did show up was a dirty, brownish peach. My cousins said I looked like someone smacked me in the face, not in a "flushed" way, in a BRUISED way! LOL traded it in for Buff...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2009 9:17:00 PM More reviews by emwo12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Awww! I love this blush! I would have never picked this out on my own as I tend to go for much louder shades (Nars orgasm, Mac Pinkswoon etc) but this is beautiful. I love wearing a brown neutral eye with a light pink sweet flush on the cheeks. I guess I always assumed that to get a noticible cheek color you need a bright blush but Tenderling is noticible (although it does start out sheer, its very buildable) without being loud. I'm 21 and just graduated college and it really does feel like a very grown up shade to me.