MAC Sheertone blush in Tenderling

4.3

Talc, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zea Mays (Corn Starch), Octyldodecyl Lactate, Silica, Dimethicone, Zeolite, Isononyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. May contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, Blue 1 Lake, Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake, Red 30, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

on 5/30/2009 11:13:00 PM

This is my favourite and most used blush. I have light skin with brown eyes and this pale peachy beige is just a nice pop of colour on pale skin for a day time look. It has no sparkles and the sheertone makes it look natural. I cannot wear rosy pink blushes as they make me look sunburned so this is my HG...!

on 5/24/2009 7:55:00 PM

such an amazing natural color...looks soooo natural i dont really like blush bc i am fair and it always looks too pigmented on me but this is a really natural pinky beigey brown color..love it..if your fair and dont like too much pigment this is great try this

on 5/9/2009 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Muted peach/pink beige with a matte finish that is just glorious. Despite bieng matte it gives a healthy glowy look. I don't have many mattes in my collection, so this one is treasured. When you need a "bare" face for an intense eye, this is my impulse (and safe) go to blush.

on 5/3/2009 5:07:00 AM

I am very pale and everything shows up on me. However, Tenderling didn't. I put on tons of it and I don't get any color payoff at all! There is no shimmer or sheen, and it's pretty much the same tone as my skin, which is wierd because like I said my skin is so pale. It looks like kind of a midtoned dusty pink in the pan, but nothing on my skin. =( Unfortunately, I'm off to swap this away!

on 4/30/2009 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Can I just say how PLEASENTLY SURPRISED I am with this! This was my first ever MUA swap. I took a chance as this was never a color I longed for. Its the perfect nude pink on me. Beautiful natural color. You can swipe this stuff on without any effort and it look great! I said I would buy it again, but doubt I'd ever need to. Not used that much and I love my Blooming 20x more.

on 4/23/2009 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

This is a really subtle peach colour - I agree with the 'glow from within' comments as it gives more of a naturally healthy look than 'Ive got make up on' look. No sparkle or shimmer. Colour is always going to be subjective but I'm huge a fan of the sheertone texture so I like this.

on 3/27/2009 1:38:00 PM

Christ this is just boring as hell. I can see why MAC need to do neutral colours, but this wasn't really happening for me. I actually get more natural looking results from colours that look sillier in the pan - Pink Swoon, for example. Cream Colour Base in Tint is a much better bet for a pinky taupey colour.

Tenderling also makes my face look kind of dirty, like a Victorian chimney sweep or something. Spare some change, guv'nor!

on 3/16/2009 12:55:00 PM

I loved this product at first. I saw that it had talc in it, but I figured it would be okay on top of makeup and primer. I found I was getting tiny whiteheads in the areas where I applied it after just a week. I was worried it might be some other products I have been using like my Smashbox Halo and Photo finish light which I love, but when I stopped using the blush the dots went away. I just can't use talc! Otherwise I loved this blush! Just be aware of talc as it can be a leading cause of break outs for many people. It is in so many things even concealers and so called 'natural' products.

on 2/19/2009 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I think I have just found my HG everyday blush! This color is just what I have been looking for, it gives my checks just enough color so I don't look dead but doesn't really look like I am wearing anything. This just makes me look like I have natually pretty skin. Everything else I have tried thus far has been too pink or else not pigmented enough. Not this blush! It gives a great amount of pigment in 1 application and the color blends in beautifully with my skin. I wish that I would have found this blush sooner! Perfect with any eye/lip color. Highly rec.! NC 30 for ref.

on 2/11/2009 1:05:00 AM

I just bought this after going through Sincere, and I am very pleased! Sincere was great and I still would buy it, but Tenderling has less "orangeyness", which works out great for my fair skin and during the work day (yucky flourescent lights in offices). I have yellow undertones, and this peachy/pink color really makes me look naturally and lightly flushed. It kind of evens out my complexion, too, so I guess the match is great! I have to use a lot though, but I like that it's buildable how you want it, and not suddenly loud or difficult to achieve the look you want. I only wish they came with a mirror and a mini blush brush for on-the-go... but I guess the price justifies the lack of that stuff. :-)

Top Rated MAC Products