November 22, 2014 | 1966 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Cork

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2010 5:02:00 PM More reviews by x0kerbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

When I first bought this shadow, I thought it was just average and boring. However, the more I use it, the more I like it. I love it as a crease color - gives a great contour and can be built up for a more dramatic look, or just a sweep of color gives you a nice natural look! I use naked lunch on the lid and then cork in the crease, great for a quick neutral eye!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2010 4:50:00 PM More reviews by JoSummers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A nice, solid, medium brown color. I like this as a crease color for a professional daytime look with naked lunch as a base, or as an all-over wash for a matte smoky eye. This is a very versatile color, and it's safe and hard to mess up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2010 10:37:00 PM More reviews by piinkcheeks27

This is my perfect blending color! I always apply this to the crease & it just makes my crease stands out! Ive never had a problem with this making my eyeshadow look weird. Its a good medium matte brown with no shimmer whatsoever! I think its a must have in anyones MAC eyeshadow collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2010 2:10:00 PM More reviews by sourie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pretty color. Smooth application. I mostly use it for the crease.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Daantje3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

It's a nice matte brown colour that i like for brows when i'm having low lights in my hair and i want my brows to be a bit darker than usual. On my eyes it's not so pretty, it appears to have a greenish tone in it that makes my eyes look weird, makes me look sick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 11:55:00 AM More reviews by FacciaBella5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cork is such a perfect brown/nude color. Very natural and smooth. Can be worn everyday for a fresh and natural look. I used it all the time on my lids and sometimes smudge it into my lash lines. Great eyeshadow! A must have!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2010 10:27:00 PM More reviews by pinchopeach

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

although cork gets great reviews, i just couldn't get this color to work for me. it was a bit ashy and muddy so i went with "soft brown."

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 12:00:00 PM More reviews by dianasheglova

Love love love cork!!!!!!! It's a versatile colour for any look, I love combining this in the crease with woodwinked, sumptous olive or any other similar colour on lid. LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 3:09:00 PM More reviews by kawiki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Its a matte medium brown. Looks really warm in the pan but comes out nice and neutral. Great for the crease.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by LovesTheWay2Go

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this eyeshadow because it's a very natural color that looks great alone or with other natural colors in the crease. The color pigmentation is great, but the single eyeshadow is a little expensive. It doesn't have a lot of fall out or a lot of glitter. This is a satin finish so it is slightly matte with a very slight shimmer.