November 23, 2014 | 1114 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 12:36:00 PM More reviews by minaleonard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my fav eyeliner! During my time of month, I get pretty emotional lol and I happened to buy this eyeliner the day before. The next day I cried buckets and some consolation was that my eyeliner was still perfect. will definitely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2014 2:03:00 AM More reviews by naomi10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this in the electric pink color. BIIIIG MISTAKE. It just doesn't look good on me. It blends right into my face. This was not a smart purchase. I thought pink eyeliner would be fun and spunky. I was very wrong. The cap can also be difficult to put back on the pen.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by bzz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great black liquid eyeliner if you don't need it to be really waterproof. It's a true black with great pigmentation and texture. No cracking or flaking. I have had mine for a couple months and wear it occasionally. But sadly it is not HG for me because my eyes tear a lot in the sun and the wind and I find the wings on my cat eyes run away or get easily wiped away if I use this eyeliner. It is also very expensive and not worth such a price in my book.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 11:08:00 AM More reviews by srhgts

This is by far the best liquid liner I've used. The shapes of so many liquid liners are really awkward on my eye shape and so difficult to get a nice line with; it often ends up skipping all over my lid and making an awful mess. This one is just perfect; ideal nib shape for my eye, good pigmentation with no wateriness, blacker than black formula. It does last very well too, without being a nightmare to get it off. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Krissy0913

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best liquid liner I have ever used. The application of this product is much easier than traditional inkwell type liquid liners for example it goes on without being too heavy or cakey looking. It gives just the perfect amount of liner that if you wanted a thick line you would just simply add more. It truly does wear all day and never fades. I use mine at least 5 days a week and it lasts at least 4 months.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2014 9:47:00 AM More reviews by chippergal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

At first I was quite pleased with this product. I loved the formula and it was easy to use. But within a week or two of buying it I noticed the tip was starting to fray and then the stopper in the cap broke (like a spring that was in it flew across the room). I tried fixing it to no avail. After that there was no way to keep the tip from either being totally dry or super saturated. Had to chunk it. I have since found the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper and it is sooooo much better (and a couple dollars cheaper too!!). Would not recommend or repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by magnadoodle123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is very opaque and is definitely waterproof. I really do like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by j3nnyeatworld

I originally bought Physician's Formula Eye Booster eyeliner in black because it was cheaper and I heard good things about it so I figured I'd try it before I splurged on this one. I liked it but it wasn't black, more like grey and didn't have good lasting power so I finally tried the Stila one. I have Asian eyelids, oily skin and one of my eyes tends to water so I need a good waterproof, smudge proof liner that won't disappear on me or transfer. I find the Stila eyeliner to be pretty good. I don't know if I'd say it's 100% waterproof though but it's definitely a lot better than the Physician's formula one. It's very black and has a slightly shiny finish when dry, which I actually like. It's opaque, glides easily and I don't have to go over a line twice. I find the felt tip applicator very easy to work with as well and I can easily achieve the winged eye I've always wanted. Now back to the waterproof claims… it holds up fairly well but I've cried when wearing it and also had my eye water and that's when I noticed that the line became patchy. It didn't run and smear like say regular mascara that creates a black mess so that's a plus. It could also be my Asian eyelid that let's the water collect along my lash line that saturates the liner causing it to come off. While it's annoying, I can easily touch up my eyeliner and it looks good again. So far this is the best liquid eyeliner I've found besides Milani's Infinite eyeliner, but that one's too finicky to work with and takes a lot of babying because it takes a long time to dry and is hard to remove of you mess up. I'd definitely repurchase the Stila eyeliner though.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by englande

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Best liquid eyeliner I have! Stays on all day even in the heat. Plus I had removed and reapplied lashes and the liner was still there. No flaking or cracking. I don't get any smudges. I wish the pen tip was a bit more fat, but I can manage. It only takes one layer for me to get a solid black line that is dark & rich. This is great liquid liner.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

No :(. Tip keeps popping off/getting stuck in the cap, takes several layers to make a clean, not splotchy line, hardly water resistant, brush tip too thick. Quote disappointed.