October 1, 2014 | 1870 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2014 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Jennylee14

I have tried lots of liquid liners and this has really good staying power. I've been through rain and tears and it doesn't smudge. It's easy to use. The only two things I would mention is it's not the blackest black so you do need to go over it a couple times if you want jet black, and the pen itself doesn't last that long.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 2:04:00 PM More reviews by yunibaek

This is the best liquid eyeliner that stays on all day and glides on very smoothly. I dont see any flakes after it dries, which is a common side effect that ive seen in other eyeliners. One disadvantage would be removing this eyeliner, as you need to really wipe if off with a good remover. Otherwise, there might be residue left on your eyes- but thats just shows how much this eyeliner likes to stay on your eyes. I would definitely repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2014 1:43:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

This liner is definitely my HG. I cannot tell you how many eyeliners of every variety I have tried and because my eyelids are very hooded, not one of them has lasted on my upper lash line without being smudged by the hooded portion of my eye for more than an hour or two until I tried this one. The liquid liner comes in a pen form which is my preference and it has a very fine tip so you can easily get in to your inner eyes and create a very fine line, or you can build it up and creating a thicker line. I've had the liner for over a month now and it hasn't dried up at all, the colour is just as intensely pigmented and it still lasts on my lids for a whole day no matter which conditions I am working under. The liner also dries instantly upon application and very importantly, it comes off easily with makeup remover- no eye scrubbing necessary. I pour a little bit of makeup remover on a cotton pad, hold it over my for 20 seconds and when I wipe it away, it comes off without any effort. If you have hooded eyes this liner is completely worth this investment and I highly recommend it. It will definitely give you that intense eyeliner look and you don't need to worry about it going anywhere!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by ennayeslek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best liquid eyeliner i've used so far. It's perfect for a winged look, especially for beginners. This eyeliner has survived the Texas heat, concerts, naps, crying, and washing my face so it's truly waterproof. The only con about it is that after using it for a couple of weeks the felt tip does become flimsy. I've had to trim it with scissors a couple of times but it keeps getting worse to the point that i'm going to have to buy another one.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by janiebabyyyy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This eyeliner and Marc jacob's Marc'er are the best eyeliner ever made.

I have oily lids and monolids.

Seriously one of my holy grails. If anyone wants to see a quick demo on how the Stila 'stay all day pen' glides on and how easy it is, skip to 3:54 in my makeup tutorial video :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 6:15:00 AM More reviews by theperoxideprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

If you wear eyeliner everyday, I recommend this! Best eyeliner on the market. It is very easy to apply a thin line across your lash line. It stays on all day. And it doesn't smudge or crack throughout the day. I also love it because it dries matte and doesn't look shiny.

But every now and then the felt tip will wear out and sometimes little pieces of it will start to peel off and you have to pull it out or else it'll ruin the precision of your liner.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by number1larissa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is a big deal for me because it does what it says - stays all day (with primer). Not only are my eyelids greasy, but one of them hangs just a little bit; not enough to notice though, until my eyeliner is transferred to my crease! But when I wear this eyeliner, it lives up to its claims and stays put. And you know, that's good enough in itself, but it gets better - this eyeliner is also super easy to apply! I kind of suck at eyeliner, but this one glides smoothly and dries quickly, which are both great news for me (because when an eyeliner is too "wet" and takes a long time to dry, it leaves more time to transfer to my pesky low eyelid).

I've also worn this without primer, and although it does stay for a very long time, after 5ish hours (and a few drinks) I will notice some smudges and transfers. As I mentioned above, with primer it's not going anywhere though, so if you're going out definitely don't skip that step!

I have this in black, navy, and brown, all of which are lovely. I like brown best because I am more of an everyday natural makeup gal and it looks super natural, but navy is a nice intensity-notch above brown for days when I want to dress up a little more, and black is perfect for nighttime and going out (for me).

I should note that it's also incredibly easy to remove - I just use makeup wipes (LA Fresh lavender, they have oil in them but they work so well to remove makeup, and I love how soft they make my skin feel) and I've never had a problem with any residual eyeliner on my eyes the next morning (you know what I'm talking about, right? You think you got it all off before bed but the next day you clean your face again and nope...) I don't even have to work hard to get it off, a few swipes with the wipe gets rid of all of it.

Overall, I highly recommend this - personally, I may never buy another eyeliner (and from a product junkie like me, that's almost unheard of). HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 1:22:00 AM More reviews by simeo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best eyeliner ever ...worth the price!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by kimquat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for a few months now and this is totally my HG eyeliner.
I've yet to use this without a primer, but with a primer it lasts several hours even on my extremely oily skin. It's the first pen tip eyeliner I've tried that actually has the staying power I dreamed of without it smudging all over my eyes leaving me raccoon eyed. It's expensive, but for someone with oily skin looking for something that won't smudge it is totally worth it. I also was super impressed with how easy it is to remove. I used to use Mac's Liquidlast liner because it pretty much stayed on through anything, but it was pretty impossible to remove. Plus I find that the pen tip makes it really easy to do your eyeliner quickly especially as a beginner. Definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by devotadaniellee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great eyeliner, especially for beginners because the felt tip makes it easier to create a line. I'm usually allergic to a lot of liquid liner, but this works for me and never irritates my eyes. I usually use the black one, and its really black which is great. The other colors such as cobalt work great on all skin tones, even dark skin tones. I have a darker skin tone and I was surprised to see that some of the more eccentric colors showed up on my skin very well. Also, it stays on for the longest time; it takes a lot to take this eyeliner off. I rub my eyes all the time and it stays perfectly intact. Its expensive ($20), but its also worth every penny, I prefer it over the Urban Decay 24/7 liquid liners.