September 22, 2014 | 2209 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by thirdsword

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I haven't had much experience with BB creams; this is only the second one that I've tried so far and I quite like it. The Super+ BB Cream is best suited for normal, combination, and slightly oily skin, but on really oily complexions it will likely melt off... I'm more than slightly oily and especially in the summer this doesn't stay fresh for as long as I'd like it to, nor does it offer me enough coverage, but I always use it in conjunction with a proper foundation. Those with light to light-medium skin without any strong undertones or many skin problems would be able to use this alone. I'm around an NC25-30 with strong yellow undertones and even after oxidizing it looks a little pale and ashy on me. With all these problems, what's the big deal about this product and (Asian) BB creams in general? In terms of texture, Super+ feels beautifully smooth, a lot different from Western base products (I'm not quite sure how to describe it in detail though!), and once applied it looks much like real, naturally poreless skin. Also, I love the skincare benefits--UV protection (yes, I've heard the things about people not putting enough base to get the indicated SPF, but I tend to pile it on) along with brightening and anti-aging ingredients. Because of this I always use Super+ before my foundation. My skin looks a little better even after a long day if I wear this compared to if I just use foundation--if I wear any foundation for a long time I get a few little bumps. Partly due to this product my skin has also gotten a little lighter, so this also serves to lighten my foundation. Overall, this is a good product that can be used alone if you only need a little bit of evening out, or it can be used as a treatment before applying other base products. I'm sure to purchase this again (unless I find something more mattifying, but I read that not a lot of BB creams are like this).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

I was really sceptic about this BB Cream first just because I thought it was over hyped.Since it only comes in one universal shade and you can't really try it out before you buy it you just need to take a leap of faith.

This BB Cream will suit those with a MAC NC25/30 shade. It also has a slightly grey undertone, but don't get put off by it because it won't make you look ashy.

The Skin79 Hot Pink BB Cream gives you medium to full coverage and is comparable to the Revlon Colorstay. It works great especially with those who have oily skin and leaves a dewy natural looking finish, without making you look cakey. he best part about BB Creams is that they come with SPF25/PA++ protecting you against UV radiation and therefore rpeventing premature aging.

I definitely recommed this product if you want to try out something other than regular foundations.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by vandenbergnikita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a great product if your skin is in a fairly good condition, as it does not give you full coverage. It does however even out your skintone, and just make your skin look fresh and glowing, and you do not feel the product on your skin, just sitting there.
I use this everyday, mostly on it's own (after moisturiser) and sometimes with a bit of concealer under the eyes, and on any blemishes. However, I will wear foundation if I am having a breakout, as this just will not cover enough. It does not go oily as some bb creams do, and it does not cause me too breakout or have any kind of skin reaction. I have noticed that in general my skin's condition has improved, and is smoother.
The product itself is a greyish toned, thick formula, despite this though it goes onto the skin so smoothly and within seconds the greycast is not visible anymore.
I quite like the bottle it comes in, and you get a LOT of product. If there is no more product coming out when you pump it, you can open the white bit of the container by sliding it out of the pink casing, and you should still have a fair amount of product left.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 10:18:00 AM More reviews by cicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I can use it everywhere and my skin looks so pretty because everybody asks me what I use to care my skin :) I can use it under my eyecircle too before I applied I use an eye cream after that I use skin79 pink label :) I wish skin79 produce tinted moisturizer... I definitely buy it too:)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by ficklepickle

I really like this bb cream. After trying a sample, I got a full size product in a tube. I prefer tube packaging instead of pump. It lasts me a long time. My skin is fair but this bb cream does not make me look like a ghost. It is pretty light, still I do not use it every day. It's nice that it has SPF. Overall, I would recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by gwenewg

This is one of my favorite bb cream from my stack. I do agree with the Ashy tone that many people are complaining about, but after putting translucent powder and waiting for it to set, it doesn't seem to be a problem for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2013 7:37:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

As other reviewers have found, this BB cream has a grey-ish tinge to it when first applied but then adapts to your skin tone (not colour) fairly well, especially once you've applied powder over it. I'd say it's ideally suited to NC20-25 skin tones, hence I only wear it in the winter/spring months before my skin darkens. It is fairly thick but sheers out very well with a brush but you only need a very small amount. You can take it right up to the eyes and use less concealer in the process. On summer days when I need a bit of extra help with my problem skin, I squeeze equal amounts of BB cream and foundation, mix well and apply with a brush. The look is great and I still get the high SPF protection and skin-loving properties of a BB cream. It's not my absolute favourite, which is Smashbox in Light, but only because of the slightly off colour. In every other way it's perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by xclairelouisex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I adore this BB cream! This is the first "Asian" BB cream I've tried (I was previously using Garnier BB cream) & oh my what a difference! It puts the Garnier cream to shame (I don't really see how they can call it a BB cream in the first place as it's so sheer & light!)

I purchased this online as it's not sold in any stores in New Zealand after hearing rave reviews on shaaanxo's YouTube channel. I love the packaging, it looks super cute in my bathroom & yay for it being pink! The only thing I don't like is that you can't see how much you have left =( I don't know when I'm going to run out which is a bit of a pain but I'll just have to make sure I have a back up in the bathroom.

I use this every morning after moisturising (it's quite tricky to spread if your skin is dry), it has a greyish tint to it when you first apply it but as you blend it in it adjusts to your skin tone & looks amazing! It has fantastic coverage (a big huge tick from me!), it looks dewy and fresh & smells lovely.

My mum absolutely loves it also (she tried it after seeing how amazing it looked on my skin) which is a big deal since we have very different skin types & colouring. I have incredibly sensitive skin on my face & never know if a product with give me a reaction or not but this actually seems to soothe my skin! Amazing! LOVE IT

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by cosmicsurgery

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really liked this initially - it goes on really smooth, has nice coverage and feels lightweight on my skin, and the ashy tone fades to match my skin tone. But after using it for a week I started getting cystic acne, when I haven't broke out in months. I thought maybe it was some other trigger, but as soon as I stopped using this my face cleared up right away. I bought it from a reputable Amazon source too! I guess my skin is too sensitive or just doesn't like an ingredient in this. Too bad. :( I got a few samples of other Skin79 products with my order, so maybe I'll test some of them out and see if they cause a reaction.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by itsiliii

I'm pleased to say there's only two BB creams I've ever given into the hype for... MISSHA and this one

CONS
-grey, grey, grey, grey. Don't believe any of the claims saying this stuff "oxidizes" to match you. Made me look like a ghost face
- only see this working for around nc20-25 skin DEPTH, not undertone. Might work better for more neutral/pink toned girls. If youre yellow toned, youre gonna look absolutely ridiculous
-very clean dispensing of product

PROS
-lasted all day on me, didnt emphasize dry spots, kept me moisturized while not becoming greasy
-good light/med coverage, i imagine it would look quite natural IF the color matches you
-a lot of bang for your buck
-packaging is cute but can be bulky