October 22, 2014 | 2107 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Mametchi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

So I first bought this 3 months ago after someone told me they really liked this product and that it is animal cruelty free and vegan. The first thing I noticed was that it felt think putting it on. I liked how it had SPF for the summer. Going on it looked grey but evened out after a few minutes. I set it with a bit of powder and it stays all day. So much so that it is a bit stubborn coming off but I think that is just the moisturizers. I have very fair very sensitive and very acne prone skin. It doesn't contribute to my acne and covers well. I might use mac nc15 concealer for a stubbern spot over this. My current issue is that sometimes I'll break out below my chin, upper neck area which is lighter than my face. This stuff looks so natural it looks like I'm not wearing makeup. I don't like how you can't see how much you are using though. I went thru this bottle in 3 months, using it generously and daily. I quickly went out and bought some mac foundation when I relived I ran out but nothing compares to this. It flawlessly matches my skin tone without looking orange. I love this stuff and it's pretty resonantly priced. I await my next bottle in the mail!!!!! I bought it off amazon. I don't think that this stuff is for everyone but it's perfect for me. (Acne prone, combination skin, fair, a few freckles). Try it out!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2013 2:15:00 AM More reviews by BrittanySunshine

Meh, this stuff kind of sucks. I'd heard lots about how great Korean BB creams are, and this one had some great reviews so purchased it for $19 on Yesstyle.com. It took ages to come in the mail, and I'm not super impressed.
The packaging is adorable, I love the pump, very hygenic and looks cute in my makeup stash. That's kinda where it ends.
The scent is nice, and the product is reeeeeally thick and creamy, almost too thick. I like that it's got SPF in it, but so do lots of other BB's.
Basically it goes on very grey but after 5 minutes oxidizes to the colour of your face. I found that I used more of this product than I do of my Garnier sensitive BB cream and probably got less coverage. It definitely whitened my skin, but I don't find it blurred imperfections. I definitely noticed my pores a lot more with this product as well.
Because it is so thick I thought it would have good coverage so I didn't use a primer, moisturizer or concealer under my eyes. Big mistake, it's 4pm now and I've got massive dark circles - very visible.
It definitely needed powder to mattify, and I find because it is such a light shade the bronzer I used doesn't look very nice.
All in all huge disappointment, I won't finish the tube, will try and pawn it off on a friend. I definitely thought I'd be experiencing the magic of Korean BB creams, which are supposed to be way better than the others ..

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2013 9:48:00 AM More reviews by Highskies

This BB cream works quite nicely for me. I find that a primer is necessary for it to stay on all day but it provides medium coverage. I still need concealer for my dark under eye circles because they are very dark, and I get the odd dry patch if I don't moisturise thoroughly enough. As many others have said, the packaging is nice and easy to use. Basically for me, this is an extremely average product which I wouldn't purchase again, but is alright to use until it runs out.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2013 6:09:00 AM More reviews by diaaaannuhh

hate this product so much! I really wanted to like it because the packaging is so easy to use and cute. the first time using it I broke out really bad and it took me two weeks so fully get rid of them. threw it in the trash. worst product id ever tried.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by Dori319

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

There's some really good reviews out there about this BB cream and then there's some really bad ones. I'm kind of in the middle about how I feel about this particular BB cream. It's a good color match for my fair-medium skin tone which is nice but out of the two BB creams I own (the other being Lioele Triple The Solution), this one is my least favorite. The coverage is medium.. it covers most of the redness in my skin and the uneven tine but my freckles still show quite a bit and I still have to use quite a bit of my Bare Minerals foundation to get a flawless finish that I like. So that being said, I like more of a full coverage but if you're looking for more of a medium coverage then this could be a good BB cream to go with. The other small qualm I have is the slightly greasy finish. There are days that I just lay around home or only go to the grocery store or whatever and I'm too lazy to put on any makeup, so I just throw on some BB cream to give my face a more polished look... well with this BB cream you definitely can't just slick some on and head out the door or else you'll look like a shiny, greasy mess. I definitely always put at least some translucent powder on top (either Bare Minerals Mineral Veil or if I'm super lazy, baby powder) to set and mattify the BB cream so that I don't look like I have a ton of pily product on my face.

Overall, I think this BB cream is okay-good quality... I would give it 3 1/2 lippies. If you're looking for medium coverage and are aware that this BB cream needs a powder on top to make it appear more matte... then go for it. However, I prefer a more full coverage look that the Lioele BB cream gives me (plus I prefer the Lioele pump because I know I only need one pump for my whole face unlike Skin 79's where I have to guess how much of a pump... 1/2 or 2/5 or whatever... I'm using) and when I run out of my BB cream, I won't be repurcahsing this.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by KayleeDawn95

I really wanted to love this bb cream. I really did, it had cute packaging, nice coverage, and it matched my skin tone perfectly.

Unfortunately, within a week of using the product I noticed that I was breaking out, which is not normal for me. I do get the occasional pimple every now and again, but ever like this. These were large, painful pimples on my forehead and chin, just generally in my t-zone.

I tried everything, every exfoliant, wash, wipe, and mask, but nothing would get rid of these pimples. I eventually stopped using the BB cream, as it was the only new product in my daily routine. Within a week, I've seen huge improvements. Almost all of the pimples, except 1, are either completely gone, or very near.

I've recently switched to Covergirl's Clean Whipped Creme foundation, which seems to be suiting my skin much better! As for the BB cream, I would definitely not recommend it for anybody with sensitive or acne prone skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2013 11:38:00 AM More reviews by dogbean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to love this BBcream till I tried others. It's actually pretty horrible for my skin. I get greasy really fast and product rubs off easily. Love the packaging and color but that's it. will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by wingcharm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cons:

I have a fair complexion but it looks ghostly on my face.

It does oxidize after a while but the coverage is not too good. I still need a concealer for my dark undereyes

It leaves dry patches on my face. Even after applying moisturizer

It doesn't last long or maybe it looks that way because of the light coverage.

-------------------------
After this, I tried Missha. It solved all my makeup problems, so I'm sticking to it from now on.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by thirdsword

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I haven't had much experience with BB creams; this is only the second one that I've tried so far and I quite like it. The Super+ BB Cream is best suited for normal, combination, and slightly oily skin, but on really oily complexions it will likely melt off... I'm more than slightly oily and especially in the summer this doesn't stay fresh for as long as I'd like it to, nor does it offer me enough coverage, but I always use it in conjunction with a proper foundation. Those with light to light-medium skin without any strong undertones or many skin problems would be able to use this alone. I'm around an NC25-30 with strong yellow undertones and even after oxidizing it looks a little pale and ashy on me. With all these problems, what's the big deal about this product and (Asian) BB creams in general? In terms of texture, Super+ feels beautifully smooth, a lot different from Western base products (I'm not quite sure how to describe it in detail though!), and once applied it looks much like real, naturally poreless skin. Also, I love the skincare benefits--UV protection (yes, I've heard the things about people not putting enough base to get the indicated SPF, but I tend to pile it on) along with brightening and anti-aging ingredients. Because of this I always use Super+ before my foundation. My skin looks a little better even after a long day if I wear this compared to if I just use foundation--if I wear any foundation for a long time I get a few little bumps. Partly due to this product my skin has also gotten a little lighter, so this also serves to lighten my foundation. Overall, this is a good product that can be used alone if you only need a little bit of evening out, or it can be used as a treatment before applying other base products. I'm sure to purchase this again (unless I find something more mattifying, but I read that not a lot of BB creams are like this).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

I was really sceptic about this BB Cream first just because I thought it was over hyped.Since it only comes in one universal shade and you can't really try it out before you buy it you just need to take a leap of faith.

This BB Cream will suit those with a MAC NC25/30 shade. It also has a slightly grey undertone, but don't get put off by it because it won't make you look ashy.

The Skin79 Hot Pink BB Cream gives you medium to full coverage and is comparable to the Revlon Colorstay. It works great especially with those who have oily skin and leaves a dewy natural looking finish, without making you look cakey. he best part about BB Creams is that they come with SPF25/PA++ protecting you against UV radiation and therefore rpeventing premature aging.

I definitely recommed this product if you want to try out something other than regular foundations.