Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof

3.6

Isodecane, Microcrystalline wax, C8-9 Isoparaffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Carnauba Wax, Water, Propylene Carbonate, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Lecithin, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Arginine, Silica, Serine, 2-oleamido-1, 3-octadecanediol, Rayon, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Panthenol, Glutamic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl dimer dilinoleate Copolymer, polyquaternium-10, Polyvinyl Laurate, Oryza Sativa Starch/Rice Starch, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, [ /- May Contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica]

on 1/2/2014 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this mascara!! Not smudge and waterproof! I bought this because of its cute packaging. When new year's eve with my family I was exhausted and sleep early when I still wore mascara, when I got up at half past eleven, I thoght that I'll woke up with totally dark eyes and the mascara smudged yet I was very surprised this mascara not smudge after all even though I slept. This mascara not make eyelash spidery, it make my eyelashes thicker & longer, a bit clumped when I put more than 4 or 5 brushed. Overall this is worth to try mascara! Love this and definitely repurchase

The brush makes it so easy to use! It's a curved brush that reaches the nooks and crannies of your eyelashes, from its roots to its tips. It lengthens the lashes for sure, but only does so much for volume and thickness. In love with it's pretty packaging too, in a purple tube with metallic turquoise writing!

on 12/26/2013 9:52:00 AM

I bought this mascara based on the rave reviews here on MUA. This mascara did not disappoint. It's very very affordable for such a good product. It's comparable to the Lancome L'Extreme that I used to buy for 3 times the price, and this has a better wand. I purchased the waterproof version, it gives me really great lift and extension, and doesn't smudge for about 4-5 hours. Thank you for the recommendation!

This is a great drugstore mascara! It goes on easily and doesn't smudge at all. It gives my eyelashes volume that they don't naturally have.
The only issue is that there isn't very much in it. I've had it for about 3 months, (standard mascara time) and it's just about run out or dried up. I know that you're supposed to change your mascaras around this time, but most others last longer than this.

on 12/20/2013 1:27:00 AM

I really do love this mascara, not HG but I am still able to achieve an almost falsies look with this mascara. I think that the main con with this mascara was that after a certain point, more length I could add with the falsies tended to end up looking spidery. I absolutely HATE spidery lashes. So I had to be careful with not going to far. But this mascara gives a more natural -falsies- look, offers nice lengthening and volume but much more naturally then the rocket.

Not terrible but not hg either. I use this as the final coat of my mascara application. I have never used this alone. I tend to build up a few coats of non waterproof mascara then finish with this. It usually plays well with others so it works for that purpose. Mine actually lasted a long time, maybe because I don't use it everyday. Weird smell, though not as awful as other maybelline mascaras I have used. What the heck do they put in his stuff that smells o terrible anyway.

on 12/5/2013 6:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

My favourite mascara. It holds a curl all day, gives some volume as well as a bit of length. It doesn't seem to clump ver easily, so I can usually add multiple layers. If you're looking for something dramatic, though, this might not be enough.

on 12/3/2013 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My eyelashes are very short and straight and this literally made me look like I had false lashes. I actually had someone ask me something about my fake lashes and I had to tell them they were real. But I also use another mascara underneath the falsies to make sure my lashes don't clump and it gives them even more volume. The product alone is good but pair it with another mascara for extra boost.

on 11/20/2013 4:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

so many people love this but it didnt do much on my lashes. i found it hard to use. everytime i take it off, some of my lashes fall out.

on 11/19/2013 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I'm probably on my 3rd or 4th tube of this stuff 'cause it has to be my holy grail mascara. I don't have the longest or thickest lashes in the world, and this mascara fixes that issue. I've also been asked a couple of times if I was wearing false eyelashes when I wear this mascara. I have cried and had tears run down my face while wearing this mascara and not once have I dealt with smudging or black tears. In a nutshell, I love this stuff. Yeah I'll try out other mascaras, but I'll always go back to this one until Maybelline decides to discontinue it. Knock on wood.